Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Share you favorite heel sitting desperation?

On 5/27/2022 at 2:47 AM, wetting_fan said:

Ughh one of my favorite ways to see a woman hold it is by sitting on her heel. I can't tell you why, but it drives me absolutely wild. Anyone have any good ones to share?

A favorite and a classic, though I can't find the link right now, is of a russian woman with long black hair. We watch as she gets desperate from beer, then wiggles around quite a bit on her heel to help hold. 

I also recently just saw this today as well from my female manager, which prompted me to make this post. We were talking outside of my cube when I noticed that she was very fidgety and lightly crossing her legs at times. My radar piqued instantly, as I know her to drink a lot of coffee and take many bathrooms break. She totally had to go while talking with me, and it was a serious challenge to not break a hole through the front of my pants haha. Next thing I know, she suddenly remembers that a call had started and raced back to her desk (of course without a bathroom break!). I had to know more, so I passed by her cube and sure enough she was sitting on her heel. I was soooo turned on at that point, lol if only she knew.

I absolutely love this too. So I support this request. Sadly, I only found very few videos about this over the years...

• 4 months later...

There's this really great EVO video about a teacher doing some (I presume) house call/interview with students?
I know I downloaded it from here, but I'm unable to find it 😕
File name is a generic dl4.

She's seen sitting on het knees and wriggling about.
There's a few shot's where you see her from behind, repositioning her heels.
And then she slowly starts leaking a bit.
In the end she manages to stay dry (ish) until she is out of the door, then it just gushes out.

image.thumb.png.3495f5f5ecbb43f9349e0e2224fead77.png

On 10/15/2022 at 9:16 AM, sesameopen said:

It's DLEE-364, as you said, that's the first scene of clip 4 ("dl4")
It's larger thatn the max allowed 75 Mbyte, I'm surorised of this restriction which seems to be quite recent ...n but here's the link of the omo post

That's the one!
I even saw it in my own search, but skipped over it due to the JAV-tag. Shoud've taken a better look at the cover picture.
Thanks for finding it!

On 5/27/2022 at 9:40 PM, Watta Sim said:

I love this kind of desperation too! These are two I have saved from @peeingpeeing on Twitter.

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:08 / 02:04
  • Pause
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 02:17
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Nice ones! 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

My favourite is of an 18 year old blonde girl getting on the light rail in my hometown, sitting on her heel, and announcing to her girlfriends that she had peed in her pants. She had a wet spot in her crotch and everything. They stayed on for a while (don't know where they got off because I had my back to them), so I assume she peed herself more on the way. 

Sadly I don't have a video of that.