Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls - are you a front, back, or both wetter

A real, full bladdered wetting has a LOT of liquid to it.....Not only do I tend to end up coating both sides handily, sometimes it feels like some gets everywhere else sometimes too 😛The back always starts getting it all at first but theres always enough for the rest of the...class? Odd analogy but it works

I was surprised where everything tended to go when I tried diapers (lying down).  I’d thought that any leaking would happen around the legs and that most of the liquid would pool at the back.  However, most of it went to the front, and leaks happened primarily at the front waistband (and then trickled down the sides, if significant).  In jeans and standing up, I find that my legs and thighs are the wettest part.  Sitting, it’s the backside.

As a guy i first wet down my left leg first because thats the way my penis lays. Wetness quickly spreads to my crotch then down both legs. 

If I am super full the crotch stream spreads up the back onto my butt.  Although 90% of my pee goes down the front and between my legs, i cotton in my jeans just absorbs that way too, if there is a lot of pee

It is my absolute duty to use this quote whenever possible: the front, back, and even up the sides! (the weathertech commercial is forever imprinted into my mind lol). A full flood starts out mostly going down the inside of my legs, and then seeps upwards in the front and back. Depending on how i’m standing, the wetness might spread to the outer side of my legs.