Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Okay, so I don't know about the rest of you guys, but when it comes to streams I like them hard, loud and long (that's what she said XD) but no seriously... how about ya'll? When I'm imagining omo or watching it, I like to see someone release a big stream, because the bigger the stream, and the louder, (sometimes longer) and stronger, the more it implies serious desperation. Whether the stream is in the bathroom, outside, a receptacle or really just about anywhere, it don't matter, I am mesmerized by a good, powerful stream after being aroused by the desperation. 

And as a bonus I love it when someone is especially frantic to finally piss because they were holding all of that in them. Or if it's just gushing and/or leaking out because there's so much, and another bonus-bonus is the humiliation after because they can't stop pissing and it's so much afterwards, or making quite a noise. That's delicious, I'm really big on the humiliation afterwards, of course it doesn't always have to be apparent but I was always enamored with the embarrassment someone feels if they can't stop pissing or if they pissed a LOT.

I guess you can also say, I love a good power piss too, I'm a fan of those.

Who else~?

I am! I don't like wetting so much, I want to see the release, whether it's as you said in a toilet or even into nature. There was a meme online called "Look how hard I can pee!" but that's actually what I like. I've had partners of many kinds, some pee for a long time with a slow stream, and others explode and pee within like 10-20 seconds like a flash flood.

I really enjoy the hissing sound women make when they pee and the way it sprays everywhere. 

I love "power piss" too, I used to watch those kinds of videos online. But they looked so crazy. Like there was one woman called Annie who did power pissing online and it would spray like mad, but it's too crazy it looks like it's fake somehow. 

Posted (edited)

Oh ya, definitely love that hissing sound 😍.

Especially when you wake up desperate in the middle of the night and then remember that you have the bed prepared for wetting. The room is dark and all quiet and the only thing that you can hear seconds later is that hissing, splashing sound from under the sheets, followed by that wet, warm feeling. 😊 Nothing beats that.

Although, now that I think about it, to hear that sound not from me but from next to me in bed would even be hotter….

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)