Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favourite things about desperation? Moves, tropes etc.

Guest Dmolisher123

Guest Dmolisher123

In my opinion, one of the hottest parts about desperation, well female desperation to be specific, is the leg jiggling that women do when they need to go. The image of a woman sitting on a chair or a couch and rhythmically jiggling her thighs (by moving them up and down using her calves, or shaking them from side to side) and the cute thigh fat shaking as she jiggles, is just so sexy to me. If she has her hands to her crotch, it's even better.

Another thing I really love about desperation is the use of water-related things in the environment that makes the person have to go, just that psychological aspect of it is so hot.

What are your favourite things about desperation? Do you prefer sitting down desperation or standing up desperation?

Yeah I love the squirming that happens as well. I also like the sounds, such as a woman saying to herself "Oh I have to pee" as well as moaning sounds etc. And when she makes it and says "Oh thank god ohhhh" and pee sighing. I like them crossing their legs to hold while sitting. I had one gf who would sit but put her feet behind her butt when holding. 

I think it depends on the person but I really love standing up desperation. It's much more intense and it's a fight against gravity. But on the other hand some partners I spoke to preferred standing up to hold because sitting down would squish their bladder in a bad position. 

The 2 things I love the most, one I've seen in person, the other I've only heard in videos but never in person.

Those final moments of a desperate woman in front of the toilet or at the front door, trying to hold those last few seconds. Whether she makes it or not, it's those moments of pacing, fidgeting, swearing, dancing around, wondering if she's already leaking, those are moments of beauty for me.

Now, I've heard women say a variation of "it's coming out" or "I'm peeing on myself", but it would be a dream come true to hear a woman say "I'm wetting my knickers". Now I'm American, so possibly fat chance, but something about that phrase seems so pure, so beautiful, and the heavier the accent the more beautiful it becomes. 

On 5/25/2022 at 1:40 PM, Dmolisher123 said:

the leg jiggling that women do when they need to go. The image of a woman sitting on a chair or a couch and rhythmically jiggling her thighs (by moving them up and down using her calves, or shaking them from side to side) and the cute thigh fat shaking as she jiggles

I love all that too! This is a wonderful example of what you mean:

It's just a couple of short clips from DLEE-597 taken from the second file (DL2).

I enjoy all of the above. To be hyper specific I love the first time intentional wetting videos. Something about the look that someone has on their face when they are really aroused and shocked at their own arousal gets me everytime. The words "I'm going to pee my pants, it's so warm, this feels so good." Get me as well. 

As far as sitting or standing goes definitely sitting. Preferably legs spread with knees up so I can see the pool of pee. 

I love the moment when the fidgeting and desperation switch over to relaxation...when the mindset changes to acceptance of "I am peeing my pants", and you can see that reflected in posture and tone. 

One of the most powerful tropes, in my mind. Also says something about a person where that point is. 

How bad does it have to be for them to just go with it? How wet do the pants have to be before the inevitable is accepted? 

On 6/3/2022 at 12:47 AM, LupusCanis88 said:

I love the moment when the fidgeting and desperation switch over to relaxation...when the mindset changes to acceptance of "I am peeing my pants", and you can see that reflected in posture and tone. 

One of the most powerful tropes, in my mind. Also says something about a person where that point is. 

How bad does it have to be for them to just go with it? How wet do the pants have to be before the inevitable is accepted? 

I think the longer they fight it before finally giving up and letting it happen says a lot. The tipping point is usually the moment you realize even if you get it stopped, it pretty much is obvious you wet yourself, and whatever is still filtering into your system is going to push you over the edge again if you hold on. 

For me, it’s a woman’s breathing: her stifling and soft exhaling moans, the hyperventilating and the pauses of breath when she at the very brink of giving in. But what I love the most is her breathing during the first few seconds of losing control: it’s usually an erratic stifled mess, and something about how it sounds describes her tension.

Edited by HissGenerator (see edit history)