Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

An Omo Lover's Biggest Dream

As a person who is certainly on the spectrum myself I can see how this would be difficult to find a partner, but I think that if you share the same obsessive interest like that it's like a match made in heaven. Some of the people I have held the longest correspondence with basically shared my obsessive interest in desperation. When you find somebody who shares the same interest of yours to the same degree it's a very good feeling, although it is sad that these people aren't anywhere nearby, to actually meet someone in person like that pretty much is indeed an omorashi lover's biggest dream, so you are very lucky.

Guest AromaticPee

I know how it feels...🥺 and if only I could find a girl who likes Omo, Magic: The Gathering, and videogames (mostly fighting games).

But there aren't many people who are into the exact same things that I am, with few to no deviations. And even then, I don't usually confess much about my hobbies to my friends, let alone strangers. I trust very few people to understand my weirdness, and even they usually judge me for it. THAT'S how idealistic the rest of my society is.

Most of the people I meet are either into kinks I'm not, like "sissification," gagging, and messing... and/or disgusted by the kinks I do like; revolted by video games because they supposedly cause violence, when in reality, violence is just an action that some choose to partake in; or absorbed by much more strenuous and tedious activities like hiking, yoga, or (God forbid) mountain climbing.

There are a few special girls who appreciate Omo and other things I cherish. However, my life is pretty secluded other than those girls... yeah. Pretty screwed up, if you ask me...

@Cantholdit92

"It seems lots of Omo lovers tend to be ASD. It must be some kind of sensory thing"

Yes there have been a couple of threads about that as it does not seem to be a coincidence that so many seem to fall along those lines. I also wonder how many people have the same Myers-Briggs personality type of me, because I just got distracted for much of the morning reading about how I am INFJ, the rarest type apparently.

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Ja det har funnits ett par trådar om det då det inte verkar vara en slump att så många tycks falla i den riktningen. Jag undrar också hur många som har samma Myers-Briggs-personlighetstyp som mig, för jag blev bara distraherad under en stor del av morgonen när jag läste om hur jag är INFJ, den sällsynta typen tydligen.

Im an INTJ, at least last time i checked 🙂

4 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Cantholdit92

"It seems lots of Omo lovers tend to be ASD. It must be some kind of sensory thing"

Yes there have been a couple of threads about that as it does not seem to be a coincidence that so many seem to fall along those lines. I also wonder how many people have the same Myers-Briggs personality type of me, because I just got distracted for much of the morning reading about how I am INFJ, the rarest type apparently.

Do you remember the thread names or can maybe post the link? I deff wanna see them 

@Cantholdit92

"Do you remember the thread names or can maybe post the link? I deff wanna see them"

The big one was the Autistic thread in the off topic section. There were other ones as well where it comes up often but I can't recall the specific threads, but if you use the search option and look for autism you should be able to find them.