Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi, all! I want to start taking commissions and posting them here. Below you can find my price range and no-gos: 

Prices: 

$10 per sketch (flat colors, no bg)

$15 per sketch (shading, no bg)

$20 per sketch (flat colors, simple bg)

$25 per sketch (shading, simple bg) 

+ $5 per additional character for any of the above 

+ $10 for a complex bg for any of the above

I cannot draw complicated facial features. So if you want specific characters in your art, that is fine, but please be aware in advance that they may not look exactly like the characters. 

I will not draw scat, messing, furries, or anything involving nudity. NSFW or sex-related things can be discussed in DMs but please note that two characters physically touching is also a difficult area for me. 

I will draw females, males, or any other gender. I will draw OCs (please send me a description of your OC so I can get him or her right!) and characters from other shows/movies/books. Fandoms which I am especially familiar with: Marvel, Harry Potter, The Secret History, and DC (specifically The Dark Knight and Birds of Prey). 

Please DM me on here for more details or if you have any questions. My Patreon and Ko-Fi are linked below, and we can discuss how you will pay in the DMs. (I typically use PayPal.) 

Here are some examples of complicated bgs I've done in the past (non-omo related):

1589488676_bruce_spenthousefromkitchen.thumb.png.e6e5cd362b91aac6ada32bdef51e83e6.png1682704429_jude_slaundryroom.thumb.png.be0e704222e026be2ee2ac6b797e3bf5.png311217802_judesbedroomotherside.png.87e415400d71287823b5dcc2abe0fba1.png

and here are some wetting drawings I've done recently: 

image.thumb.png.5730368119fdff79c4259a876496f755.pngfull comic here: 

image.png.8522a92cebc60a7b2eaf9eb44fa33dc1.png