Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What gets you into littlespace?

• 1 month later...

Sometimes something as small as simple embarrassment can put me into littlespace. Sometimes cuddling with my fox plushy does. Though I am usually always cuddling with my fox plushy. Like he never leaves my side. And sometimes certain words can put me there. There is kinda a lot of different things that can put me into littlespace.      

50 minutes ago, Janiseguchi said:

Sometimes something as small as simple embarrassment can put me into littlespace. Sometimes cuddling with my fox plushy does. Though I am usually always cuddling with my fox plushy. Like he never leaves my side. And sometimes certain words can put me there. There is kinda a lot of different things that can put me into littlespace.      

Heh. You sound dissimilar to me. I have some plushies that I refuse to have leave my side at times, partly due to littlespace, and partly due to anxiety.

Just now, Sprite said:

Heh. You sound dissimilar to me. I have some plushies that I refuse to have leave my side at times, partly due to littlespace, and partly due to anxiety.

Well the fox plushy is very special to me. Me and my second ex boyfriend back when we were dating bought a fox plushy and named it after each other. Even though we are no longer together we are still friends. And I could never get rid of it. Kinda can't sleep without it. He always stays in my arms.     

11 minutes ago, Janiseguchi said:

Well the fox plushy is very special to me. Me and my second ex boyfriend back when we were dating bought a fox plushy and named it after each other. Even though we are no longer together we are still friends. And I could never get rid of it. Kinda can't sleep without it. He always stays in my arms.     

Absolutely adorable. My Trixie plush is pretty much my go-to plush for a lot of things. She's been there for me through a lot of really difficult times.

Guest accidentlywet

For me it's a combo of wearing an oversized hoodie + fuzzy socks, it always makes me feel soft and little! Also watching some sensory videos can do that too but it's a bit hit or miss.

• 1 month later...

I've been triggered this week by the new release of a classic Lego set.

For Lego's 90th birthday they have recreated one of the classic Lego Space ships.

It also has classic Lego men with the featureless smiley face.

This has just set me off down the rabbit hole again.

Normally I'm just a voyeur and very happy to watch, as I don't enjoy the cleaning up.

This week I have been getting very adventurous.

I've rejoined the forum here. Bought outfits. Taken photos and videos of myself, which I've never done before.

Yesterday I pee'd in the same pair of jeans six times!

I'm currently lying on a Tena bed pad that's on a towel on the floor, enjoying the warmth as the pee caresses my tummy.

Cuddling with my stuffed dog helps a lot, although like some of you I generally feel better with him around regardless. Nostalgic TV and even some newer cartoons can help. I also really remember some books fondly. Harold and the Purple Crayon, The Giving Tree, Velveteen Rabbit, stuff like that. If I really want to get deep, put in a paci and listen to some hypnosis tracks.