Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest AromaticPee

Disclaimer: this comment is to anchor my progress. More content to come here.

Also...

Warning: this is an ABDL story. Fetishes are bound to be visualized. If you don't like any of the fetishes shown here, please click off the story. The romance story "The Heartwarming Flood" is not known for its vanilla sex scenes, after all!

Guest AromaticPee
Posted (edited)

Okay, let's get on with it...

--------------------------

Characters: Allister, George, Tracy

--------------------------

From their residence in the district, Allister Lennon (LEAN-on) aka Alice heard a series of strange rumors. Scary rumors, even. Alice made note of these stories in a private diary:

"Dear Diary,

"I just moved into town. The environment is nice and peaceful, very accepting of my sexual identity. The town even has a working Dairy Queen here! You can tell that's a good omen for someone like me.

"However, all is not as it seems. People here have been talking about someone named 'Valentine Hailey,' who leads the art club at my new school. The weirder persons yadda-yadda on about her privates, the details of which I'll not mention. Most say she's very dangerous around men, and aggressive towards those who make mistakes. Contradictory to this, others say she's a 'softie,' one who loathes sadness. With no evidence to confirm either side of her story, I'd rather not get involved.

"But there is another part of the story, one that just nags me even when I lay myself to sleep. What these stories have in common is the presence and age regression of a young boy with black hair and red eyes. I can't help but be reminded of someone in my immediate family I used to know with those features. Is it possible that same brother of mine is Valentine Hailey's latest victim? Or is he safe from her wrath? And is he actually a man-child, the opposite of how I remember him? These and many other questions infest my head like moths to the flame.

"I must find out the truth to all this, and rescue my brother if possible. No stone must be left unturned as I venture into the dungeon that is this school. And anyone who looks dangerous must be avoided at all costs.

"Yours Truly,

"Alice Lennon"

Alice sighed. "I don't know what eldritch horrors lie behind those doors," they said to themselves. "Nor do I know where they'll ambush me. All I know is that I must discover the one truth among this jumble of stories, and try not to get myself hurt, or even worse, killed."

They tentatively walked to the school. Surely their brother would be here. He must be in the building! That blissful, fragmented memory needed to be restored, Alice knew. Otherwise, despair would have them begging for merciful death...

As soon as Alice entered the school, the doors locked behind them. Was someone expecting Alice to walk into the school? Was it a safety protocol? Or did the doors always do this?

None of these mattered to Alice. They carried a pack of lockpicks so Alice could investigate the rooms.

"Okay, no danger so far," they murmured as they wandered into the library, flashlight in hand. "That's good. But nobody else is here... or is it just my imagination?"

After a long scouring of the library, Alice left, turned their flashlight off, put it in their backpack, and began to investigate the gym. Their feet went *squeak squeak* with every step on the floor, and that revealing sound echoed off the walls. Alice could only think to themselves, You. Fool. If the floor is this squeaky and it reverberates that much, you need to crawl across the room, not continue walking! So, they got into crawling position.

Alice just noticed they had to pee so bad, but the gym was too loud of a place in which to actually squat and do business! Then they remembered that nobody was here at the moment except for them. They jogged in place (I'm pretty sure you'll reveal your position, so I suggest stopping) and looked around the gym for a bathroom. But then they remembered that they wore an adult diaper instead of underwear. Peeing myself here shouldn't attract too much noise... right?

So...

*psssssssshhhhhhhh* Alice wet their diaper. It expanded as their pee splashed inside. Well, this is most certainly weird, they thought. I'm not sure what these feelings are, but wetting myself like this is oddly satisfying. And it's very warm.

After Alice finished peeing, they noticed that their diaper was leaking. The spot on the floor would surely smell as bad as their diaper did now. So, they looked for a place to change diapers in. There were two doors, which Alice approached. They opened the one closer to them.

Oh, this smells more like pee than my undercarriage. They entered the men's bathroom. The floor wasn't nearly as squeaky as the gym's. There was even a trash can nearby. This would be the perfect place for Alice to change their diaper!

Alice unstrapped their wet diaper after taking off their shorts. It was so smelly and so yellow from all the pee they had let out. After putting their wet diaper in the trash, they took a picture of their crotch with their phone, then looked at it. "Ohhh," they said, almost swooning over the look of the result. "Not bad for an axe wound. Not bad at all."

They put their phone in their backpack, laid down, then got out a bottle of baby powder and a spare pull-up. "This one has rainbows on it," they remarked. "Certainly more childish than the wet one, but it's all I got." They opened the bottle. After sprinkling baby powder all over their vulva, they slid the pull-up and shorts over it and put the now closed bottle back in their backpack. "Let's zip you up..." *the zipper hisses* "...and get you back on me."

Alice noticed the trail of pee they left the gym. That should be a good distraction, they thought. They smugly imagined one or more "monsters" following it, only to find a smelly diaper in some random trash can in the men's bathroom.

After exiting the gym, Alice closed their eyes and sighed in relief. No "monsters" came out to "attack" them.

...that was, until...

"OH," a feminine voice sang out. "Hi there! I don't believe we've established each other's names."

Alice opened their eyes, and to their left, they saw a woman. She looked friendly, and had red and blue ponytails. However, the sight left Alice frozen stiff... absolutely still. Is that the dreaded Valentine Hailey?!! they thought. I'm gonna be screwed in no time unless I show her my axe wound... but that would be too rude! What to do, what to do?!

"Uhhh... greetings?" said Alice, in a terrified manner. "Are you a friendly person?"

"Yup-eronies!" the woman responded. "I'm Tracy! Nice to meetcha!"

Alice sighed, expressing even more relief. "My name is Allister. Call me Alice. I came into this building looking for my lost sibling."

"All right then, Alice! Let's kiss! It's healthier than a handshake, if more crass!"

"Uh, what?"

"Pucker up! It's smooching time!"

Tracy kissed Alice on the lips. Alice was embarrassed. The kissing went on for a minute, then stopped as abruptly as it began.

"Okay, Tracy," said Alice. "Let's discuss your business here, since I've said mine."

"I'm looking for an ABDL boy named George," stated Tracy. "You might have heard of him over the last few days."

"...what does he look like?"

"Short, black hair with eyes as red as fire."

Alice was confused. "What is an ABDL? Is that used to define... monsters?"

Tracy hastily explained to Alice: "Nononononono! It's not like that! First off, monsters aren't really things..." (her tone suddenly turned proud) "and second off, ABDL stands for Adult Baby Diaper Lover! George absolutely fits into that category!"

"... I think I asked too much, and received disturbing facts in return..."

"Are you an ABDL, too?"

"What?! Tracy, what you just said confirms many odd and scary rumors I've heard when I arrived in this city. I think one of us is going insane!"

"*gasp* Is George a part of some spy organization?!"

"No, that's not what I-"

"We need to find out the truth, and reconfirm George's fetishes! Come on, Alice! Let's go!"

She grabbed their hand, and they ran through the halls.

Soon enough, they heard loud infantile noises coming from a grown-up man in the hall to the right: "Waaah! Waaaaahh! Twacy, I wet myself... and I'm scared! Where are you, Twacy?!"

Alice held Tracy back. "That can't be him, right?" they whispered. "I honestly don't believe a shred of your ABDL info."

Tracy whispered back, "Of course it's George! I'm telling you the truth, Alice!"

"If it's him, I'll be genuinely surprised to see him... and I'll cry tears of joy..."

"Let's just cheer him up, maybe have him suck-"

The voice continued to wail.

"Just work your magic," suggested Alice. "I'll come in when I feel like the danger's been mitigated..."

Tracy complied. "Okay. Let me do the dirty work."

She stepped into the figure's view and out of Alice's.

"Twacy?" the figure asked, calming down.

"The same one you know, George," she replied, glad to see her friend was okay. They hugged each other. She patted George on the back a few times, and he burped. "It's good to see you, too," she whispered to him.

Alice slowly inched towards the corner.

"Here," said Tracy, after she and George finished hugging. "Let me give you something to help with your predicament."

Alice heard sucking noises and footsteps, both receding. "Tracy?" Alice called. "Is everything okay in there?"

They followed the sounds into the nearby women's bathroom.

Then, they saw Tracy breastfeeding a black-haired man. Alice screamed and ran away from the other two. Who in their right mind would show that to a human being?! Alice asked to themselves. They had just witnessed a terrifying event, one that was certainly not of this world! ...right?

They slowly walked back into the women's bathroom, scared of what might happen next. When they reentered, the man-child's flame-red eyes looked into Alice's pitch-black ones.

"B-b-brother?" they dared to ask. "George Lee? Is that really you?"

"Uhhhh... yeah?" George said.

Alice teared up and hugged him. "Oh, sweet George... I was worried sick about you!"

George didn't understand this stranger. He gently pushed them away and said, "I don't even remember meeting you before..."

"Don't you understand? It's me, Allister! Your only sibling! A cherished member of your family!"

"...OH. I must have forgotten about you. Sorry for that..."

Tracy couldn't even try to believe any of these shenanigans. George actually has a sibling?! she thought. This is so messed up, I don't know where to begin! She said, "Guys, we can talk about this later! Right now, let's just catch up with each other and-"

"'Guys?'" asked Alice. "Oh, please. I have an axe wound."

Tracy gasped. "Where is it?! We need to get you to the hospital right away so that the axe wound can be healed!"

"I won't tell you where," Alice snickered, knowing that they were referring to their vulva.

"Let me see!" said Tracy. "It's serious!"

George couldn't stand Alice toying with her any longer. "STOP, BOTH OF YOU!" he shouted. "Tracy," he said, more calmly, "the 'axe wound' that Allister's referring to is actually..." he whispered now "her privates."

"Aw, George," Alice lamented, somewhat playfully. "You ruined the surprise. ... well, I guess it's time for me to show you my axe wound." They took off their pants and revealed their rainbow-clad pull-up.

A pull-up diaper?! thought George. No way! It looks so cute on Allister! I wish I had one of those...

Then, Alice pulled down the pull-up to reveal their shaved vulva.

"Oh my gosh..." Tracy cooed loudly. "...it's a very cleanly shaved coochie! But it looks so cool! And the way that clit is sticking out... *chef's kiss* it's so bold! *moan* Makes me wanna jizz all over!"

"Uh, excuse me, why?" asked Alice, generally confused.

"But I can't jizz! Not now!"

"Uh, Tracy... what's it mean to 'jizz?'"

"Oh, jizz? It's one of a human's bodily fluids, emitted by ejaculation."

"That's cool. Ish..."

*pssssshhhhhhhh* Alice peed on Tracy, who started to giggle. "Teehee! That tickles!"

Alice blushed. "Sorry, Tracy... I couldn't hold it in..."

Tracy laughed. "No, stop it! Staahahop! Stahahahahop it! STAHAHAHAHAHOP IIITT!" She sat down and cackled while Alice's pee stream splashed on her. Then her laughter died down when they stopped the stream. "Huuuh... I think I'm gonna pee and jizz in my pants..."

Jesus... thought Alice. Apparently Dick Tracy loves getting splashed with piss...

...oh no. There's more....

*pssssshhhhhhhh* Alice peed again. And Tracy was on the receiving end again.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Tracy cracked up again, harder this time. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! STAHOP IHIHIHIHIT! STAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAP! I CAN'T HOLD IN MY PEE OR MY JIHIHIHIHIHIZZ!"

*spluuuurrrrt*

*pssssshhhhhhhhh*

Tracy's body gave up trying to hold in any fluids. She had a peegasm just from that. All while she cackled and got peed on by Alice.

George quickly jabbed his thumb into the stream and pulled it out. He sucked on his pee-soaked thumb, and he kept doing so because he liked the strange taste of it.

After a few minutes, the stream died down (drip drip drip drip), and so did Tracy's laughter. "Ohhh... my gosh..." she said. "You really marked me there... and now I smell like pee... haaaaah. My shirt is especially wet..." she took it off and revealed her large bosom, which now had little bumps on it. "These big ol' honeybuns can really use a nice, warm shower. They're getting cold!"

Alice said, "Your brash act is gonna draw lots of unwanted attention, humanoid and monstrous. I'm gonna be even more sorry than I am now."

"Don't say you're sorry for that," George retorted. "It's normal for people to pee themselves. Some people enjoy walking around topless, Tracy included!"

"Well, at least I don't have to go anymore..." Alice said. "... fufufu... we should probably leave. I have a bad feeling about this place..."

The three left the woman's restroom and searched for a possible exit. Eventually, they were back at the main hall. Tracy tried to pick the lock on the doors there, but it broke. Alice offered more lockpicks. "Thanks, Alice," she cooed.

Then, Tracy successfully picked the lock and the doors led outside. She, Alice, and George walked to her car, which she had earned her driver's license alongside with the day before yesterday.

"Wanna get in, Alice?" she asked the non-binary member of the trio.

They said, "Okay. Just let George and I catch up with each other."

"Deal, but try not to ask for potty breaks, okay? It's gonna be a long drive."

"Okay, sounds good."

"And I would like a pacifier to suck on, please!" George added.

"That's coolio with me," Tracy sang, shaking her breasts and nodding her head.

The drive was uneventful. Alice and George talked about what happened since they last met (excluding today). And Tracy's Orzhov suns rose and set with the boobs they were inked on... all the way home. Then everyone showered up, went to the bathroom, then went to bed. George cuddled up between Tracy and Alice, snug as a bug, with a pacifier in his mouth.

The End.

Edited by AromaticPee (see edit history)