Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female First ever wetting 😪

I think your first post was exceptional, even more so if English is not your first language! You say you don't feel like you wrote a good story, but it had me hooked, and I loved it. I for one would dearly love to read some of your omo fictions and feel like you are going to be a most welcome part of this community!

21 hours ago, pguy69 said:

I think your first post was exceptional, even more so if English is not your first language! You say you don't feel like you wrote a good story, but it had me hooked, and I loved it. I for one would dearly love to read some of your omo fictions and feel like you are going to be a most welcome part of this community!

14 hours ago, watchingherhold said:

Thank you for sharing your experience. I really enjoyed it. It was well written with lots of detail. Your English was very good.

Thank you so much for the support! I really was about to give up, really didn't expect such welcome

( ;∀;)

I couldn't tell English was not your first language,  you wrote well.

Back in the day I really wanted to have a true accident. But I also had a cast iron bladder. Holding just became too painful.  One evening I decided to ignore the pain and just continue holding. It had to come out eventually.  My then wife and I decided to watch 2 movies while I continued drinking water. God that hurt like hell. But eventually towards the end of the second movie I leaked, while desperately squeezing myself. Having a small wet spot I couldn't stop I watched the rest of the movie standings, making Holding more difficult.  I spurted and leaked uncontrollably until the movie was over. Then i went to the shower and let go in my jeans.

On 5/28/2022 at 9:29 AM, wettingman said:

I couldn't tell English was not your first language,  you wrote well.

Back in the day I really wanted to have a true accident. But I also had a cast iron bladder. Holding just became too painful.  One evening I decided to ignore the pain and just continue holding. It had to come out eventually.  My then wife and I decided to watch 2 movies while I continued drinking water. God that hurt like hell. But eventually towards the end of the second movie I leaked, while desperately squeezing myself. Having a small wet spot I couldn't stop I watched the rest of the movie standings, making Holding more difficult.  I spurted and leaked uncontrollably until the movie was over. Then i went to the shower and let go in my jeans.

The hellish pain - yes, that's what I'm talking about! I wonder if holding is painful for everyone. Well, I guess you have to be kind of masochistic to enjoy it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11 hours ago, C.omoboy said:

It's a very good first story and boy 4 cups of coffee and holding for almost 4 hours is a good job, lately I find the bladder bulge exciting, I bet squeezing your bladder would make you leak more.

By the way, what is your native language?

Squeezing is hella painful! But it's vety pleasant to lightly tap on it or pet, hehe

My native language is russian (-ω-;)

13 hours ago, Klup said:

The hellish pain - yes, that's what I'm talking about! I wonder if holding is painful for everyone. Well, I guess you have to be kind of masochistic to enjoy it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I feel the same, its to much pain when I hold myself.. it takes away the fun, so i give up, and let it out before the accident 🙂

1 hour ago, C.omoboy said:

stroking the bladder and feeling the tingling waiting for the moment when the piss will come out is so good

And stopping it from really coming out is the most pleasant feeling ever

But do people really feel no pain holding and squeezing their bladders?

1 hour ago, pftish said:

I feel the same, its to much pain when I hold myself.. it takes away the fun, so i give up, and let it out before the accident 🙂

Guess some people are cut out to watch and control others holding 😉

56 minutes ago, Klup said:

I wouldnt describe as pain personally, more so pressure. I'm also a male so my experience could be different than yours. For me there is no stopping it once it starts to come out. If I leak its almost impossible for me to regain control and if I do it it is only a matter of moments before the rest comes out. I also like the wetting more than the holding, I hold it merely to achieve larger wettings. I personally enjoyed your story so and you speak English very well for it not being your first language. Thanks for sharing!

1 hour ago, Klup said:

Guess some people are cut out to watch and control others holding 😉

But that pain is so good and bad at the same time because that's when you climax and as soon as you release the piss you know it was worth the pain. By the way, I also like to observe and control someone's bladder more 😏😏 you know what I mean 😏

First I must say that you don't have to worry about English, I don't speak English either since I speak Spanish and I must say that with the translator I was able to understand perfectly what you have written.

about your experience with tea and a strong bladder, I think that about tea, it may be a bit of a consequence if perhaps it does not contain a stimulant, it happens to me that although I usually drink a lot of water due to kidney problems, I usually retain liquids very well for a long time since I must also say that I have a strong bladder but I must say that a drink that stimulates my urge to urinate very quickly is the RedBull, and not just any energy drink or with caffeine, only the RedBull causes rapid urge to urinate. and even so, and being that until I got into omorashi, I never had an accident and when I started to try ways to urinate, I had a hard time letting it out, I relaxed, I used force and still nothing came out. I think that this for both you and me may be a bit of a mental block that we have about the need for a bathroom, when we know that we cannot and should not urinate, it is very difficult to try to urinate by force even if we really want to. The best way to achieve this is to make the bladder exhaust itself or that our mind can unlock the possibility of urinating as we please when we want.

23 hours ago, asdf44 said:

I wouldnt describe as pain personally, more so pressure. I'm also a male so my experience could be different than yours. For me there is no stopping it once it starts to come out. If I leak its almost impossible for me to regain control and if I do it it is only a matter of moments before the rest comes out. 

"Pain" is highly subjective. Some people have more tolerance for it than others. One person's pressure or discomfort is another person's pain

In the incident I spoke of I was in agony.  My bladder was so stretched it literally felt like it was going to rupture.  My whole stomach was cramped.  My kidneys hurt. ( don't do this it can cause permanent damage) . My whole penis throbbed with pain , and at the tip, not only did my pee feel like it was going to come out ( i love that sensation), gut the tip felt like it could pop off. 

This was not the smartest thing I have done, I could have reallly caused my harm, but I was determined not to let any pee out until it came out on it own, despite me doing everything I could to hold it in including holding myself. Like I said I finally leaked some while laying down squeezing myself. I then stood up continued holding another 15 minutes while leaking and spurting uncontrollably 

I was used to the pain  including back/ kidney because as a teenager I held it all day every day in high school up to 10 hours.I sometimes held it as an adult because I couldent pee around others. I never even leaked. 

I knew others including my girlfriend  then wife who did. Why couldn't I? Proably because I was strictly taught I could not fo that.

On 5/31/2022 at 1:45 AM, Cristiano97 said:

First I must say that you don't have to worry about English, I don't speak English either since I speak Spanish and I must say that with the translator I was able to understand perfectly what you have written.

about your experience with tea and a strong bladder, I think that about tea, it may be a bit of a consequence if perhaps it does not contain a stimulant, it happens to me that although I usually drink a lot of water due to kidney problems, I usually retain liquids very well for a long time since I must also say that I have a strong bladder but I must say that a drink that stimulates my urge to urinate very quickly is the RedBull, and not just any energy drink or with caffeine, only the RedBull causes rapid urge to urinate. and even so, and being that until I got into omorashi, I never had an accident and when I started to try ways to urinate, I had a hard time letting it out, I relaxed, I used force and still nothing came out. I think that this for both you and me may be a bit of a mental block that we have about the need for a bathroom, when we know that we cannot and should not urinate, it is very difficult to try to urinate by force even if we really want to. The best way to achieve this is to make the bladder exhaust itself or that our mind can unlock the possibility of urinating as we please when we want.

I know what you are talking about with Red Bull, and I can assure everyone that my thing is this tea. Maybe it's because I drink it fast or because of caffeine in it, but it fills me really good. And the mental block is very strong indeed. But I'm really ready to fight it by wetting myself again and again 😎

On 5/31/2022 at 4:48 AM, wettingman said:

"Pain" is highly subjective. Some people have more tolerance for it than others. One person's pressure or discomfort is another person's pain

In the incident I spoke of I was in agony.  My bladder was so stretched it literally felt like it was going to rupture.  My whole stomach was cramped.  My kidneys hurt. ( don't do this it can cause permanent damage) . My whole penis throbbed with pain , and at the tip, not only did my pee feel like it was going to come out ( i love that sensation), gut the tip felt like it could pop off. 

This was not the smartest thing I have done, I could have reallly caused my harm, but I was determined not to let any pee out until it came out on it own, despite me doing everything I could to hold it in including holding myself. Like I said I finally leaked some while laying down squeezing myself. I then stood up continued holding another 15 minutes while leaking and spurting uncontrollably 

I was used to the pain  including back/ kidney because as a teenager I held it all day every day in high school up to 10 hours.I sometimes held it as an adult because I couldent pee around others. I never even leaked. 

I knew others including my girlfriend  then wife who did. Why couldn't I? Proably because I was strictly taught I could not fo that.

That's such an interesting topic. I think the only way to fight this mental block is to taught yourself to not hold it) Reverse the experience hahahah

20 hours ago, DouglasCande said:

the first wetting is always kind of hard and weird, your brain is used to NOT wet your pants. It's still a beautiful feeling that gets better every time

Yeeeas my second wetting felt weirder, but I really think I can get used to that. That second time I didn't spread my legs, trying to adjust to the feeling of pee streaming down my legs, and here I was couple of months ago being sure that I would never do such thing! 

3 hours ago, Klup said:

Yeeeas my second wetting felt weirder, but I really think I can get used to that. That second time I didn't spread my legs, trying to adjust to the feeling of pee streaming down my legs, and here I was couple of months ago being sure that I would never do such thing! 

Great  you are certainly getting there. I have not had to ( maybe can't) experience extreme pain before having a truly real wetting accident in many years. I just feel pleasant fullness and tightness in my bladder and pressure on my pee hole., which I love. 

What a fantastic first post and so well written given it is not in your first language

please don’t be hard on yourself as you most definitely did not give in easily as you suggest. That was some effort to wait through such pain and it sounds like the bladder bulge proved it! I’d love to see that bulge if you ever felt comfortable to share with people as you made it sound incredible. You clearly have a huge capacity and I hope you find lots of fun ways to play with that

1 hour ago, New_Macca said:

What a fantastic first post and so well written given it is not in your first language

please don’t be hard on yourself as you most definitely did not give in easily as you suggest. That was some effort to wait through such pain and it sounds like the bladder bulge proved it! I’d love to see that bulge if you ever felt comfortable to share with people as you made it sound incredible. You clearly have a huge capacity and I hope you find lots of fun ways to play with that

Thanks a lot ♡

Hahah, I'm not so self-confident to even take photos, but maybe I will grow to be more brave))