Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Story thread (requests 100% welcome)

Hey everyone! I know it’s been such a long time since I last posted on this site and believe me, I feel terribly about how long I’ve been MIA, but I would like to make a new promise of trying to get all the requests and commissions completed, my schedule is usually so straight and on point that I didn’t really know how to balance this and other things the past two months when it sort of got sent into orbit, so to speak, but I’m accepting requests for stories in any case, and its completely free, too! as I don’t particularly feel like I should need to be paid to write about what I enjoy 🙂

Guest AromaticPee

I know!

Two pee fetishists meet up at an orchard. One of them complains that there hasn't been enough rain for the plants to grow, and the other really has to pee. So, they compromise; the desperate one pees on the crops so that they'll grow!

2 hours ago, IzzyWizzy said:

I’m familiar with all sorts, especially shows like stranger things and such, and anime is also another good one, I know stuff like SAO, AOT, Avatar, all sorts! 🙂

Eleven probably had to hold it for long periods during testing...

And with Avatar: In desperate situations, what could a waterbender use their abilities for? Peeing into a floating orb? Cleaning up if they peed themselves?

Finally, are you familiar with The Owl House, or Gravity Falls?