Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female DO YOU LIKE PISSING TROUGH SKIRTS??

On 5/23/2022 at 1:20 AM, LEILAWET1 said:

Hi all !! I would like to ask you.Do you like when girl pissing trough  her mini skirt?? . You know, yellow streams running from backside  skirt and making big wet patch 😛 .  many such videos do not exist

Thanks.

Leila

There isn't many wettings im not a fan of, so short answer is yes lol. Showing the wet panties is a huge bonus for me personally, even bigger bonus if the panties are exposed for at least some of the peeing. That's just a personal preference though, as long as the person wetting is enjoying it that's good enough for me. 

Link to one of my favourites - an upskirt of wetting panties in a denim skirt and getting the 'funnel' effect I mentioned earlier. Definitely the opposite of 'the stream goes without touching the skirt' (which is also very hot!)

skirt.jpg.84afc48b61f442e37ec4440721a35d8b.jpg

https://thisvid.com/videos/girl-took-long-pees-to-soaks-her-panty-and-skirt/

And another in similar vein:

vlcsnap-2022-05-24-19h21m56s761.png

Edited by MoistMark (see edit history)

It depends on how you do it, if you do it while, for example, sitting in a seat where for some reason you couldn't stand up, for example in a car or because you are lazy on a sofa or bed, then yes.

now if he is standing, and he squats or does it while standing no longer, because you know that it is avoidable and he loses the sensation of an accident.

You can pee your panties with your skirt on and the skirt is dry and be more sensual due to the feeling of secrecy that having wet panties underneath leaves, with a skirt or dress that doesn't easily get wet.

I personally prefer to see: Jeans, Leggins, Sports Pants or Shorts and Pajamas.

• 4 weeks later...

As i like casual/deliberate wetting the most it's really cool when a girl casually pee's herself but is infazed about getting her skirt wet aswell.

They could just get it out of the way but they're not bothered with the skirt getting wet anyway. Either by moving around while peeing or simply sitting down on her skirt and letting go.

Or when she slightly rubs her crotch trough the skirt and wets the front.

Alot of hot possibilities 😄