Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

DISCLAIMER: This story is completely fictional and takes place in a slightly different reality from ours, so it might be a little confusing at first; Plus this story and all others are part of the same reality, showing what this oddball messy world is like through different characters. Here's the big one though: The story contains diaper messing/pooping. I know this site is mostly about wetting and most don't care about pooping. So if you don't like that sort of thing and don't want to read this story, that's perfectly fine by me, just giving you a heads up. Now with all that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the story anyhow. 

Ashley's Really Poopy Diaper

Part 3

So far Ashley was enjoying every second of her messy adventure, and now her playtime would begin. Like before she started fondling the poop inside her diaper with care. Naturally the softest of her mushy shit was first to be played with. This time though, already feeling immediate arousal the moment she began her playtime, Ashley used both her hands to take full advantage of all the extra crap in her pampers. Rubbing and messaging the dirtiest diaper she had ever made was an indescribable sensation unlike anything she had felt before. Ashley could even hear her poop squish and squelch just as relentlessly as she felt said poop being fondled by her hands. She could even feel her special mega turd comfortably nestled deep within all her waste, hugging her butt crack gently much like couples hug each other. However she decided to save the fondling of the mega turd for last. For now she wanted to enjoy the rest of her mush to the fullest, from the stink in the air to the warmth in her pampers. "Mmmm yes, you're a really poopy diaper," She would moan as she played with the extensive pile of poop in her dirty diaper.

Of course as Ashley became lost in her messy ecstasy, some new bouts of smelly gas started to rip out of her ass and bubble through her diaper’s mound of excrement, adding even more stink into her bathroom. This new gas smelled far more foul than before, probably because of the mega turd. She could even feel with her hands the bursts of filthy wind from her butt through her full diaper, blowing around her fingers bringing extra warmth to the mush she was still groping. Ashley over the years had learned to enjoy the nasty stink of her waste which included her farts. Nothing can tell her she had pooped her pampers the best, besides the weight and warmth she would feel, was the smell of her gas and poop combining together in her nose, bringing back many memories of her past favorite messes she made in her diapers. Especially now with the excessive load in her current pampers, everything she was feeling was cranked up times ten. Still Ashley kept farting on and on into her poopy diaper, as her hands continued messaging the mess nestled in her pampers.

Groping her full pampers though was making some of the waste try to ooze out of the exposed sides. Knowing some of her shit was trying to escape her diaper and Ashley's pleasure tremendously rising, she developed another great idea. Ashley stopped playing and farting to face her toilet and closed the lid. Turning around with her messy ass facing the toilet, she slowly lowered herself onto the toilet and stopped right when her brown bulge softly touched the lid. Grinning like crazy, Ashley knew what she was about to do was going to be a bitch to clean up, but the mere thought alone was too exciting to ignore. No turning back, Ashley gently sat on her toilet and onto her poopy pampers.

"SSQQUUIISSHH!!!"

Immense satisfaction was felt as her ass pressed her poop all over her diaper against the toilet. With no room left, a lot of her filth flowed out the sides of her diaper and even seeped out of the top of her diaper, forming small piles of shit all around her rear. Ashley could care less, pure bliss overtaking her senses at the nasty mess she had made with her poop. Her mega turd though was left nearly untouched, softly snug with the rest of the crap still in her brown pampers. Yet she wanted more, so she began grinding her pampers back and forth against her toilet as she began farting again. Each movement she made caused more shit to ooze out her diaper everywhere. Ashley was now feeling more and more erotic as she edged closer to cumming. Her hands now free, the time had arrived to reach maximum pleasure. With her right hand she dug into the front of her diaper to begin masturbating, and with the other she reached back around her butt to finally play with the mega turd.

Since a lot of her smelly mess had oozed out of her pampers, her mega turd was moved closer to the center of the poopy mass in her pampers. Touching whatever was left of her bulge, she could feel the massive log coiled together through her diaper. Even with her mess reshuffled and squashed around her diaper, she could still feel her warm gas emanate from her ass and pampers. Panting in ecstasy, Ashley played with her mega turd gently, feeling it squish around in her diaper. Rocking in her dirty diaper playing with both herself and her filth while farting still, it was becoming too much for Ashley to handle. "I pooped my diaper again... It’s so warm and soft... I love my poopy diapers… So poopy…" Losing control, Ashley masturbated her pussy faster and harder while playing with her shit more intensely. Ashley found herself bathed in a ocean of sexual energy as she neared her climax. All the excessive excitement from her filthy diaper finally got to her, forcing Ashley to finally cum with such powerful force she nearly screamed.

"Ah... Ah..." Ashley was drained of all her energy from such a display of degeneracy. She stopped humping her toilet just as she ran out of gas to expel from her messy butt. It took her a solid five minutes before she could recollect her scattered thoughts. "Oh... My god... That was something else…" she mustered to say. To describe the feeling as extraordinary would be an understatement.  Ashley in disbelief pieced together the scene she found herself: She was sitting on the toilet with a massively messy diaper on, one hand in the front of her diaper drenched in her sex juices, the other was at the rear gripping her diaper's poopy bulge tightly, not to mention all of the waste that had leaked out and surrounded her. "Oh my god, what a mess..." Ashley thought, knowing this whole situation looked just plain insane. Even the stink in the bathroom was beginning to become too unbearable to deal with, even for her. It was going to take a very long time to clean up everything including herself. Still Ashley had to get rid of her shit whether she liked it or not if she wanted to avoid a horrible infection.

Despite having a ton of fun with her loaded diaper, the clean up was the stark opposite. Ripping off her ruined pampers, the whole backside of the thing was drowning in crap. Once her diaper was off she began to clean herself first. Her butt was covered in so much filth it took her another five minutes to wipe away most of her poop. Then Ashley carefully moved her diaper to the side and grabbed plastic gloves and heavy duty wipes from the supply stash. She did her best to clean up all of the leaked crap and place it all back into her diaper to throw away together later. For good measure, Ashley used disinfectant spray on the toilet to make sure everything was properly sanitized. Finally she took some heavy duty air freshener to get rid of all the stink as best she could before she took off the rest of her clothes to take a thorough shower. As Ashley washed her body extensively, she thought about what she had achieved. Never did she think she could ever hyper mess until today, even right now it was hard to believe if it wasn't for the fact she could see her pampers on the toilet lid, wide open full of enormous shit. Ashley couldn't help but smile at what she did, even if she went a little overboard. She'll definitely do this again but with better preparation and intending not to overdo her messy fun. Maybe next time she could use specially designed D.E.S.O diapers to prevent any future leaking.

Once done with her shower, Ashley got redressed with fresh clothes and pampers and returned for the filthy diaper. Seeing how loaded it was, she took her time folding and taping the diaper shut the best she could. Looking at it now that it was closed up, Ashley thought how crazy it was to see how this simple clean white pair of pampers turned into a dirty brown poopy diaper folded up almost like a large ball. Yet Ashley knew her pamper's life expectancy had run its course and it was time to throw it out. With that thought, she picked up her dirty diaper, smelled her nasty poop one last time, and threw it into the bathroom's scented trash bin. The deed was done but the fun was far from over, after all Ashley had been using diapers since she was a kid, and she had every intention to continue to enjoy diapers for the rest of her life. "I can't wait for the next poopy diaper I make," she said to herself.

"Pssssssshhhhhhh"

"Tee-hee, and the occasional wet diaper," She thought playfully, not paying any attention to her bladder. Steadily her bladder splashed pee into her padding, swelling her pampers with pure liquid warmth. It didn’t take long for the entire front of her diaper to become yellow, some piss even spread downward to her backside making her butt feel very wet. Ashley liked pissing her diapers much the same as pooping in them, though she personally found pooping in diapers more fun. After peeing, Ashley went back to her desk to continue reading. She'll keep her soaked pampers on for now and change herself later, taking full advantage of her pee’s warmth. Seeing that it was almost noon now, May would probably be back very soon. Ashley wondered how May found her messy diaper, should be an interesting story to hear. Of course Ashley will have her own crazy yet amazing story to tell May, the story of Ashley's really poopy diaper.

The End.

Edited by Messy96 (see edit history)

I'm so glad you liked my story and the finale, I figured it would be a little cheeky to end the story with it's own title. Don't worry though, sooner or later I'll type a story of some kind for May with Ashley involved (won't be the same as Ashley's but hopefully it still does well), and who knows we might see Ashley again, likely with another full diaper.

In all seriousness though I'm shocked you and others are enjoying what I've been making so far and I'm very grateful. To be honest I didn't think people would care to read these stories at all, but now I'm so excited to want to make more stories and share them to everyone. So from the bottom of my heart thank you a ton for reading my content and commenting on my work.