Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

18 hours ago, marekmisar said:

leia's adventure is an awsome one too, it isn't entirely centered on omorashi but still has omorashi,cool puzzles, quests and you can disable battles if you want. i highly recommend

I too recommend this, not because I'm the creator or anything. I also recommend Nomako and 12f, the two games that inspired me to actually make it. Nomako especially.

Edit: Nomakodev is begging me to tell you that there will be battle skips in the next update and you should wait for that.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!  I’m just wondering, does anyone know any good Omorashi video games that are worth playing? I’m just looking for some games that are either centred around Omorashi or atleast have Desperat

12 fanatics is great! Not only in English, but with some good quality CG's, decent story and nothing but omo/pee scenes! Still in active development too!   Las advertous di Penny is a also a p

I know it's already been mentioned, but NoMaKo is one of the best if not the premier omorashi videogame right now. You can certainly tell it was made by an omorashi fan, for omorashi fans. Top pick fr

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, GadgetCereal said:

I too recommend this, not because I'm the creator or anything. I also recommend Nomako and 12f, the two games that inspired me to actually make it. Nomako especially.

I like the idea of being able to disable battles tbh. I find alot of the combat systems in these JRPG Omo games to be kind of a slog most of the time. But either way, I like what I'm hearing so far, I might check out your game!

Cool profile picture by the way.

On 5/27/2022 at 3:05 PM, Spectre Jester said:

Sounds pretty interesting. The game's kinda expensive on Steam though. It sounds cool atleast. Thanks for the recommendation!

Yeah I didnt check the price, I tend to not really buy the games i play >w< you can check allkeyshop tho to find some cheaper prices, omorashi wise I think its the best game I've played alongside The Sims 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2022 at 1:38 PM, Stinky Pikachu said:

Try Zanki Zero Last Beginning, it has a bladder mechanic that fills up when you drink water, its really cute because when your bladder fills up your characters first talk about how they need to go, and when its full they wet themselves and react in embarrassment, tho theres only 1 voice line for each character when they wet themselves, its really fun and cute to play around with.
Oh and also, when you character wets itself, he or she because smelly, which attracts nearby enemies, thought that was an adorable detail to it x3

Any tips for making this work on Steam Play under linux?

Oxygen not included contain omo content. Because you do manage bladder of your characters.

In the game scum you have a bladder needs but i dont know if you can have a pee accident or if you can play a woman (i suppose you prefer omo girl scene ^^')

different sims game have different bladder faillure animation and sometime different mechanics. If you have never play i invite you to play to the sims 2 in ps2 or gamecube best omorashi animation and you can directly control your sims. the game urbz is cool for one things in a mini-games/work you can lost if your bladder is too low with a nicely message for congralutate to be dirty ^^

PS: What is Corpse Party ?? Anyone can share image or a link for play free if its possible ??

1 hour ago, Glocky said:

Oxygen not included contain omo content. Because you do manage bladder of your characters.

In the game scum you have a bladder needs but i dont know if you can have a pee accident or if you can play a woman (i suppose you prefer omo girl scene ^^')

different sims game have different bladder faillure animation and sometime different mechanics. If you have never play i invite you to play to the sims 2 in ps2 or gamecube best omorashi animation and you can directly control your sims. the game urbz is cool for one things in a mini-games/work you can lost if your bladder is too low with a nicely message for congralutate to be dirty ^^

PS: What is Corpse Party ?? Anyone can share image or a link for play free if its possible ??

Thanks, Glocky! I am familiar with Scum, I played it during a steam free weekend but it was surprisingly hard to make my character's bladder full. Never managed to make my character's bladder full for her to wet herself, but the animation for my character removing her underwear to squat down and pee was rather nice still. I don't really have the money to re-buy the game though but maybe I'll get it again in the future.
Oxygen Not Included I don't really know a lot about but it looks pretty fun.
I've never played any of the Sims console games but maybe I should give them a shot sometime. Graphics look pretty outdated but eh, I'm sure it'll still be cool, thanks for the suggestions!

As for your question, Corpse Party is a top-down japanese horror game and that's pretty much all I know about it, I haven't played it but I think I saw 1 let's play like a decade ago.
I can't suggest how you can get it for free because that's definitely against the rules. But you can buy the remake of the game on Steam or GOG:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/corpse_party_2021
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1273260/Corpse_Party_2021/

Edited by Spectre Jester (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, darkjo said:

I'd say this one:

It's a simple rock-paper-scissors game (janken) with some impressive Live2D animation and voices. It even includes hidden CGs, check the comments on how to get them.

Ooh, interesting. I really like the art-style on that one! I'm not sure about the gameplay though, a rock-paper-scissors sorta game might be heavily based on luck. But still, this looks like a pretty well made game!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2022 at 7:20 AM, lazor said:

Mojique is in a category of its own, by far the greatest one, the Sanguinary Emissary is also super good english quality, otherwise I absolutely love the shikkin games, especially shikkin school (which is a fucking masterpiece if you manage to understand it), but those are in japanese unfortunately, otherwise the selfish magician needs to go pee, and yellow waterfall story are super fun

do you know if there are any translations for the shikkin games because I've spent a long time looking. But i might just be looking in the wrong places

1 hour ago, Lake0908 said:

do you know if there are any translations for the shikkin games because I've spent a long time looking. But i might just be looking in the wrong places

I know you didn't ask me, but I'll try to help anyways. Your best bet is to maybe find someone here who would make a machine translation. MTLs are generally pretty bad but it's atleast enough to read the UI and menus

18 hours ago, Lake0908 said:

do you know if there are any translations for the shikkin games because I've spent a long time looking.

I would definitely be interested in working on translating those games myself, if only I could figure out how to put the translated text into the game, logistically speaking.

I've actually already done some miscellaneous translations of text from 128DE here, but that's just me throwing text down - I haven't made anything you can run and play.

17 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

MTLs are generally pretty bad but it's atleast enough to read the UI and menus

Yeah, they help you get the gist of things, but a whooole lot of the details get completely mangled, especially with how different the grammar is between the two languages.

Also due to the large number of homophones, sometimes words are completely wrong (I've seen a translation just throw "mosquito" at the end of a character's sentence).

The engine (Kirikiri) the Shikkin games run on comvbbined with the odd 3d/2d system of the game makes it a nightmare to pry open and translate.
The same goes for a few other odd engines, and the best alternative for us at the moment is learning how to use text hooking software, a process used by general visual novel readers. It pulls text strings from games and translates them to a window you can read. I use Textractor , but there are probably way more efficient and intuitive methods out there. 

1 hour ago, ZirconiumPen said:

I would definitely be interested in working on translating those games myself

That's great news! The current state of Shikkin games goes like that:

- we have older games in KrKr, which would be madness to translate, but they honestly did not age that well, and translating dialogue through online OCR shows it was pretty basic back in the day, so nothing to really bother with.

- we have a bunch of early Unity games, such as GIRL, Club and Campus. Those work with AutoTranslator out of the box and the quality of translation is pretty good, so nothing needs to be done about them.

- then we have newer games where Arabes used a different library (I'm not good with this stuff, but maybe @quicksort can offer some insight) which makes it impossible to autotranslate it any longer. From those, we only have 128 DE at the moment.

Now, from the work you've already done inside that thread and from Arabes' comments it could be concluded that narrative part has never been the strong suit of Shikkin games - the author never really bothered with it. I mean, I asked him why X or Y girl arrive to the map already desperate - turns out, they just do. This takes away immersion from knowing the details, important for us. So the point here is there's not a lot to translate besides the controls and guides how to unlock the scenes.

Another point is making a new game with a good map is a laborious task, and Arabes is not particularly interested in doing that. For example, 128DE reuses GIRL's map. Additionally, he does not consider CAMPUS a finished project - I understand he has some plans for expansion at some point, with office, bar and clinic among those. If such locations implemented with CAMPUS as base, no translation would be needed. As for 128DE, I read of his plans to add a "cafe girl" at least, or somehow bring the location to life, so there should be at least one update for that game as well.

So while right now figuring out a way to translate Arabes' newest games is not that valuable, it will likely become more relevant in the future. Provided he keeps on delivering.

50 minutes ago, Avon said:

The engine (Kirikiri) the Shikkin games run on comvbbined with the odd 3d/2d system of the game makes it a nightmare to pry open and translate.
The same goes for a few other odd engines, and the best alternative for us at the moment is learning how to use text hooking software, a process used by general visual novel readers. It pulls text strings from games and translates them to a window you can read. I use Textractor , but there are probably way more efficient and intuitive methods out there. 

That is... not ideal, huh. I might have to do some digging to find a method that makes sense.

On 6/25/2022 at 8:48 PM, Pisikak said:

That's great news! The current state of Shikkin games goes like that:

- we have older games in KrKr, which would be madness to translate, but they honestly did not age that well, and translating dialogue through online OCR shows it was pretty basic back in the day, so nothing to really bother with.

- we have a bunch of early Unity games, such as GIRL, Club and Campus. Those work with AutoTranslator out of the box and the quality of translation is pretty good, so nothing needs to be done about them.

- then we have newer games where Arabes used a different library (I'm not good with this stuff, but maybe @quicksort can offer some insight) which makes it impossible to autotranslate it any longer. From those, we only have 128 DE at the moment.

Now, from the work you've already done inside that thread and from Arabes' comments it could be concluded that narrative part has never been the strong suit of Shikkin games - the author never really bothered with it. I mean, I asked him why X or Y girl arrive to the map already desperate - turns out, they just do. This takes away immersion from knowing the details, important for us. So the point here is there's not a lot to translate besides the controls and guides how to unlock the scenes.

Another point is making a new game with a good map is a laborious task, and Arabes is not particularly interested in doing that. For example, 128DE reuses GIRL's map. Additionally, he does not consider CAMPUS a finished project - I understand he has some plans for expansion at some point, with office, bar and clinic among those. If such locations implemented with CAMPUS as base, no translation would be needed. As for 128DE, I read of his plans to add a "cafe girl" at least, or somehow bring the location to life, so there should be at least one update for that game as well.

So while right now figuring out a way to translate Arabes' newest games is not that valuable, it will likely become more relevant in the future. Provided he keeps on delivering.

I really liked CAMPUS, so plans of an expansion are great news for me. As for AutoTranslator, we could probably get some value out of me verifying those translations (machine translations can seem good on the surface while getting stuff wrong, though this is usually only an issue with more complex dialogues and such).

Menu items tend to be really easy to translate since they're pretty much just a dictionary search. Any work I would do there is just adding context-based insight.

Anyway, I don't plan to leave this site anytime soon, so feel free to mention me anywhere a JP<->EN translation is needed!

7 hours ago, Glocky said:

Mods on Skyrim add omorashi content but I never dared to download them for fear that my friends on steam would see it ^^'

I'm not comfortable with this technology

I have played around with these Skyrim Omo mods before, they’re actually pretty decent quality aswell. But I’m not sure how your steam friends would find out though

4 hours ago, Tentacool said:

If you have a good imagination and like base building management games you could play RimWorld with the "Dubs Bad Hygiene" addon.

Characters will wet, mess, get embarrassed if seen relieving themselves by another person... It can make for some pretty charming interactions! Don't expect much out of the graphics though.

Hmm, that sounds interesting. I've never played RimWorld before but if I ever picked it up I'd definitely give this mod a look. And hell, I'm more so happy that people are still contributing to this thread lol. Thanks, Tentacool!

On 6/26/2022 at 3:09 AM, Avon said:

The engine (Kirikiri) the Shikkin games run on comvbbined with the odd 3d/2d system

Kirikiri was actually never meant to be used like Arabes used it (so it's very impressive that he did what he did), it's just a visual novel engine, not universal one like Unity. However, translating Kirikiri games isn't really hard, everything is stored in plain text, it's just that you to find where it is. For example, a small game like PLUS had 30-something files just for events. But then you can work with them in something like Notepad++ (which highlights repeating entries and has syntax check).