Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello!  I’m just wondering, does anyone know any good Omorashi video games that are worth playing?

I’m just looking for some games that are either centred around Omorashi or atleast have Desperation and Wetting as a decent part of the game. Preferably games that are in English or have an unofficial manual or machine translation to English. I’d also prefer some games that aren’t JRPGs with heavy amounts of combat, although I’ll still accept those. 

And lastly, yes I have already played Mojique and Aquarius. Some different games will be much appreciated. Thanks! 👍

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!  I’m just wondering, does anyone know any good Omorashi video games that are worth playing? I’m just looking for some games that are either centred around Omorashi or atleast have Desperat

12 fanatics is great! Not only in English, but with some good quality CG's, decent story and nothing but omo/pee scenes! Still in active development too!   Las advertous di Penny is a also a p

I know it's already been mentioned, but NoMaKo is one of the best if not the premier omorashi videogame right now. You can certainly tell it was made by an omorashi fan, for omorashi fans. Top pick fr

Posted Images

I'd like to learn about other games too, I've also played Mojique haha it's one that is always mentioned as you say.

The only other thing I can think of are games that happen to have an omo scene in it but aren't entirely about omo. And it's just like you said, most of them are JRPGs or made by Japanese studios. 

There's Corpse Party that's a horror game that has a long desperation scene throughout, but personally I didn't like the payoff and I didn't like the gameplay.

There are definitely a lot of Japanese visual novels that have short holding scenes in them, but the payoff is never good (they'll have the girl wait 5 minutes for a bathroom while the male protagonist looks around etc)

Thanks for the response, John!

5 hours ago, John said:

I'd like to learn about other games too, I've also played Mojique haha it's one that is always mentioned as you say.

The only other thing I can think of are games that happen to have an omo scene in it but aren't entirely about omo. And it's just like you said, most of them are JRPGs or made by Japanese studios. 

There's Corpse Party that's a horror game that has a long desperation scene throughout, but personally I didn't like the payoff and I didn't like the gameplay.

There are definitely a lot of Japanese visual novels that have short holding scenes in them, but the payoff is never good (they'll have the girl wait 5 minutes for a bathroom while the male protagonist looks around etc)

Corpse Party is cool, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. I'm not just looking for games where there's like 1 or 2 wetting/desperation scenes in the entire game, that's not my thing.
What I'm looking for with this thread are games that are specifically focused on Omorashi or games where Omorashi is a moderate part of the game. "Moderate part of the game" sounds very vague, but that could also mean the simple mechanic of your character actually having a bladder as a mechanic in the game. 

1 minute ago, sorefuna said:

So i can absolutely suggest NoMaKo if you didnt play it. Im following the developer on Twitter and as it happens he thinks about a new update this year. But just now you will have many hours of desperation fun and epic story. You should try it. I love that Game :3

NoMako is another classic. I played it for a couple of hours about a few years ago, but maybe I'll give it another shot soon. Thanks for the suggestion 👍

Mojique is in a category of its own, by far the greatest one, the Sanguinary Emissary is also super good english quality, otherwise I absolutely love the shikkin games, especially shikkin school (which is a fucking masterpiece if you manage to understand it), but those are in japanese unfortunately, otherwise the selfish magician needs to go pee, and yellow waterfall story are super fun

Edited by lazor (see edit history)
18 minutes ago, lazor said:

Mojique is in a category of its own, by far the greatest one

I have seen a ton gameplay and screenshots of Mojique but I've only ever played it once, and that was many years ago before the English translation was released here. I've been meaning to get around to it sometime though.

20 minutes ago, lazor said:

Sanguinary Emissary is also super good english quality

I tried to look for that one again yesterday but I couldn't find it. After the creator got banned the link's been dead. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough?

20 minutes ago, lazor said:

otherwise I absolutely love the shikkin games, especially shikkin school (which is a fucking masterpiece if you manage to understand it), but those are in japanese unfortunately

Yeah, the fact they were Japanese really harmed my enjoyment. I know there's machine translations, but those are generally really bad. They're incomprehensible 99% of the time.

21 minutes ago, lazor said:

otherwise the selfish magician needs to go pee, and yellow waterfall story are super fun

I have never actually heard of Yellow Waterfall Story. I might check it out soon. Thanks!

12 fanatics is great! Not only in English, but with some good quality CG's, decent story and nothing but omo/pee scenes! Still in active development too!

Las advertous di Penny is a also a point and click pee game. Different than most omo games but with cool puzzles to solve. Try to get all 6 endings!

This is a barebones but really creative HTML game. 2D, but you play as a very desperate woman who is trying to make it to the mall bathroom. Different bladder sizes each time you play!

Lastly, don't forget about the OG! This one is in English as well

Thanks @knockonthedoor ! If you know any others feel free to leave them here, I’m open to just about anything provided it’s in English and features wetting. I feel like I’ve already played about half the omorashi games on this site but there’s definitely got to be some that I’ve overlooked or didn’t give enough of a chance. But yeah, thank you so much!

31 minutes ago, Spectre Jester said:

Thanks @knockonthedoor ! If you know any others feel free to leave them here, I’m open to just about anything provided it’s in English and features wetting. I feel like I’ve already played about half the omorashi games on this site but there’s definitely got to be some that I’ve overlooked or didn’t give enough of a chance. But yeah, thank you so much!

Didn't read that you already played Aquairus lol my bad.

3 hours ago, PPP said:

I personally like this one.

Interesting. I always skipped over Hunter because it didn't have very good screenshots. I think I might try it out

2 hours ago, marekmisar said:

leia's adventure is an awsome one too, it isn't entirely centered on omorashi but still has omorashi,cool puzzles, quests and you can disable battles if you want. i highly recommend

Sounds good to me. These games I'm looking for don't need to be 100% focused on omorashi, it just needs to be a decent part of the game. But hmm, being able to disable battles sounds really cool. I'm just so tired of the repetitive JRPG combat in a lot of these games. Is it just me?

I know it's already been mentioned, but NoMaKo is one of the best if not the premier omorashi videogame right now. You can certainly tell it was made by an omorashi fan, for omorashi fans. Top pick from me.

Aside from that, there are a bunch of games translated on this website that might interest you:

The developer Tayya-san recently made a few puzzle/action games with several omorashi scenes, I quite like these two in particular

Joa's Omorashi Dungeon is a puzzle/adventure game were you must navigate through several maps with a bladder gauge that rises as you move.
Mizuna's Omorashi is a puzzle game with different endings based on what choices you make. It is not time-based.
Tayya-san also makes a number of choice-based visual novels, a bunch of them are on the site by quicksort.

-----

This game is a pretty fun one, although I am not the best at puzzles. You control a girl on roller skates (???) who must escape a building filled with puzzles. Of course, she also needs to pee the entire time.

-----

This game I think is worth a mention, although it is not very exciting and is kind of a drag. You have to block routes to bathrooms forcing girls to wet themselves. Not much in the way of mechanics but it is decent.

-----

Circle WC was a classic japanese developer of omorashi games that disappeared all of a sudden one day.  They are not visually impressive but have good omorashi systems.

Puzzle game about a pair of girls who visit the "haunted house" school event. If they get scared too much (gauge), they will wet themselves and lose the game. However they brought tea with them that depletes this "fear gauge". Some of the puzzles are poorly translated but there are guides in the comments. 

The pacing on this one is very bad, but it is in English and it is a classic. The game revolves around a selfish magician who refuses to pee in the wilderness during a long journey, causing her to endure the need between towns. Gameplay is a weird card system but is easily understood. Not recommended if you are impatient.

-----
These next few games arent omorashi-focused but have decent omorashi mechanics in them:

T-Enta-P is a japanese developer known for the prominent "School Girl Courage Test" series of games. While those games are poorly translated and really only have fear wetting, a few of his other games have a better omorashi system.

Ghost Castle Gunsweeper (GCGS) is a mostly-translated, combat/adventure RPG. Maintains a lot of the themes from other T-Enta-P titles but uniquely, you can drink support items that make the heroine need to use the toilet. This has varying effects on the gameplay including sprite changes and fear wetting. Low gore/general weird shit warning on this one. Has quite a bit of combat, so if it is really not your thing I would advise skipping it.

-----

This one is more of a general H-RPG but it does not have the generic JRPG combat mechanics. You instead gain experience by teasing maids. One of the abilities you can obtain is the power to make the maids desperate, after which you can obstruct bathrooms or otherwise cause them to wet themselves. Definitely worth a play.

-----

I believe those are my finest picks out of all the omorashi games I have played. A lot of the rest are either visual novels with not much gameplay and/or have poor/no translation. Certainly post if anyone has more good picks!

As for the Sanguinary Emissary, it holds a special place as the first omo-RPG I have ever played. I have a copy and I will see if I can upload it to the website. Happy gaming, folks!

Edited by Avon (see edit history)
26 minutes ago, Avon said:

I know it's already been mentioned, but NoMaKo is one of the best if not the premier omorashi videogame right now. You can certainly tell it was made by an omorashi fan, for omorashi fans. Top pick from me.

Aside from that, there are a bunch of games translated on this website that might interest you:

The developer Tayya-san recently made a few puzzle/action games with several omorashi scenes, I quite like these two in particular

Joa's Omorashi Dungeon is a puzzle/adventure game were you must navigate through several maps with a bladder gauge that rises as you move.
Mizuna's Omorashi is a puzzle game with different endings based on what choices you make. It is not time-based.
Tayya-san also makes a number of choice-based visual novels, a bunch of them are on the site by quicksort.

-----

This game is a pretty fun one, although I am not the best at puzzles. You control a girl on roller skates (???) who must escape a building filled with puzzles. Of course, she also needs to pee the entire time.

-----

This game I think is worth a mention, although it is not very exciting and is kind of a drag. You have to block routes to bathrooms forcing girls to wet themselves. Not much in the way of mechanics but it is decent.

-----

Circle WC was a classic japanese developer of omorashi games that disappeared all of a sudden one day.  They are not visually impressive but have good omorashi systems.

Puzzle game about a pair of girls who visit the "haunted house" school event. If they get scared too much (gauge), they will wet themselves and lose the game. However they brought tea with them that depletes this "fear gauge". Some of the puzzles are poorly translated but there are guides in the comments. 

The pacing on this one is very bad, but it is in English and it is a classic. The game revolves around a selfish magician who refuses to pee in the wilderness during a long journey, causing her to endure the need between towns. Gameplay is a weird card system but is easily understood. Not recommended if you are impatient.

-----
These next few games arent omorashi-focused but have decent omorashi mechanics in them:

T-Enta-P is a japanese developer known for the prominent "School Girl Courage Test" series of games. While those games are poorly translated and really only have fear wetting, a few of his other games have a better omorashi system.

Ghost Castle Gunsweeper (GCGS) is a mostly-translated, combat/adventure RPG. Maintains a lot of the themes from other T-Enta-P titles but uniquely, you can drink support items that make the heroine need to use the toilet. This has varying effects on the gameplay including sprite changes and fear wetting. Low gore/general weird shit warning on this one. Has quite a bit of combat, so if it is really not your thing I would advise skipping it.

-----

This one is more of a general H-RPG but it does not have the generic JRPG combat mechanics. You instead gain experience by teasing maids. One of the abilities you can obtain is the power to make the maids desperate, after which you can obstruct bathrooms or otherwise cause them to wet themselves. Definitely worth a play.

-----

I believe those are my finest picks out of all the omorashi games I have played. A lot of the rest are either visual novels with not much gameplay and/or have poor/no translation. Certainly post if anyone has more good picks!

As for the Sanguinary Emissary, it holds a special place as the first omo-RPG I have ever played. I have a copy and I will see if I can upload it to the website. Happy gaming, folks!

Thanks alot! Pretty much my only issue is that alot of the puzzle games you mentioned are kind of a nightmare to play with the machine translation.
I didn't even know ToraToriToru, Ghost Castle Gunsweeper actually had omorashi, I guess I was too impatient with them. Hmm
But still, thanks for the recommendations! 

Would anyone know how to help me get some of these games running on my computer? Every time I try and open them an internet explorer window opens for a second and then disappears and my computer tells me I need to pick what I want to run it from but whatever I pick never seems to work. Is the issue just because I don't have internet explorer installed or is it something further? Any help would be much appreciated.

18 minutes ago, Zombieman417 said:

Would anyone know how to help me get some of these games running on my computer? Every time I try and open them an internet explorer window opens for a second and then disappears and my computer tells me I need to pick what I want to run it from but whatever I pick never seems to work. Is the issue just because I don't have internet explorer installed or is it something further? Any help would be much appreciated.

I would recommend downloading Breezip to download it. Once it's downloaded you open the file with Breezip and extract it and now it's a windows file. Super easy. It does have ads but I recommend it.

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/breezip-free-rar-zip-extractor/9PB13JL37ZV4

Edited by NotGraeme
File bugged out (see edit history)

Shamelessly posting my own content:

Still a WIP, but at this point it's a matter of adding more areas to explore, NPCs to interact with, and so forth. Only thing is, in addition to omorashi, it does involve omutsu (diapers) and messing. (Still- Katelyn in the front yard exclusively likes omorashi and will challenge you to a holding contest if you're horny enough!)

5 minutes ago, YesIamThatDan said:

Shamelessly posting my own content:

Still a WIP, but at this point it's a matter of adding more areas to explore, NPCs to interact with, and so forth. Only thing is, in addition to omorashi, it does involve omutsu (diapers) and messing. (Still- Katelyn in the front yard exclusively likes omorashi and will challenge you to a holding contest if you're horny enough!)

I don't really like diapers, so is it possible to play this game without having to interact with the ABDL content? Either way, thanks for contributing to the thread! 👍

1 hour ago, FromIncognitoMode said:

https://mega.nz/file/fxYGEDCI#37KPOsjhjp0theE3AnGVoJRoX9tRBmuEjrWLGHxqo0w

Got this thing sometime ago, called Wet Summer Days. In which you and your cousin or something hold drinking water contests. Lots of pee/wetting but never really figured out how to play properly the damn thing. In English, but hidden in options.

I think I might have seen that one on another site awhile ago, although I've never played it. But thanks! Anything is appreciated

On 5/23/2022 at 1:48 AM, Spectre Jester said:

Thanks for the response, John!

Corpse Party is cool, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. I'm not just looking for games where there's like 1 or 2 wetting/desperation scenes in the entire game, that's not my thing.
What I'm looking for with this thread are games that are specifically focused on Omorashi or games where Omorashi is a moderate part of the game. "Moderate part of the game" sounds very vague, but that could also mean the simple mechanic of your character actually having a bladder as a mechanic in the game. 

Try Zanki Zero Last Beginning, it has a bladder mechanic that fills up when you drink water, its really cute because when your bladder fills up your characters first talk about how they need to go, and when its full they wet themselves and react in embarrassment, tho theres only 1 voice line for each character when they wet themselves, its really fun and cute to play around with.
Oh and also, when you character wets itself, he or she because smelly, which attracts nearby enemies, thought that was an adorable detail to it x3

26 minutes ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

Try Zanki Zero Last Beginning, it has a bladder mechanic that fills up when you drink water, its really cute because when your bladder fills up your characters first talk about how they need to go, and when its full they wet themselves and react in embarrassment, tho theres only 1 voice line for each character when they wet themselves, its really fun and cute to play around with.
Oh and also, when you character wets itself, he or she because smelly, which attracts nearby enemies, thought that was an adorable detail to it x3

Sounds pretty interesting. The game's kinda expensive on Steam though. It sounds cool atleast. Thanks for the recommendation!