Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would anyone be interested in personalized audio recordings?

I’d like to offer to record things for people in exchange for a small fee. This would just be audio recordings, but I can read things, record wettings, whatever you want. I’m open to discussing prices in my DMs or you can check out my Patreon for a flat monthly rate. I need to update it first but I intend to offer recordings for $10/month, a recording and a small drawing for $20/month, and a recording, a drawing, and a short story (500 words or less) for $30/month. I haven’t posted much art on here but I do have a few posts in my post history. 

Updating this post to say that I have now updated my Patreon tiers to include the new pricing! I am offering 5 audio recordings per month for $5/month; 10 audio recordings for $10/month; 10 audio recordings and a small drawing for $20/month; 10 audio recordings, a small drawing, and a 250-word short story for $30/month; and 10 audio recordings, a small drawing, and a 500-word short story for $50/month. 

Below is an example of my art: 

36506597_yikes1.thumb.png.98e525fcb77c7a5dfa60c790f2ed6801.png