Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Note: This fiction is my first work, which can also be said to be a work of practice only. The story may be rough and old-fashioned, but I will try my best to design every detail of the story. I look forward to your comments and suggestions, and I will be grateful here.

Disclaimer: the content, characters and plot of the story are completely fictional. Please do not deliberately associate them. This story is set as a standard medieval style different world. Some modern world and future fantasy objects in the story are advanced technical products and do not need to be thought seriously 🙂

Chapter 1: Team up?

(Part 1)

In the dark tunnel underground, the sound of rapid breathing came with the sound of fast footsteps. Alisa, a 16-year-old female adventurer, was panting and running towards the exit. She picked a mission at the adventurers’ guild today, a seemingly ordinary mine exploration mission. However, she wandered in the tunnel of the cave for an afternoon and got nothing. Just as she was going to go further, she saw something she couldn't imagine. The fear conveyed to her by the sixth sense made her completely give up the idea of continuing to explore.

There is no way to get the reward this time. She just wants to escape to the ground safely.

She could feel that the diaper between her legs is getting heavier. She is incontinent again. Yes, she is an incontinence one, who has to wear diapers at any time. However, at this time, these are no longer the focus.

But during the run, her full diaper is constantly being squeezed and begins to leak. A few drops of urine begin to flow down her legs. But obviously, there is no way for her to manage at this time.

“Damn it, I planned to get the change back to the town.” Alisa said to herself.

Fortunately, Alisa finds lights of fire shining in the front, she gets a great delighted

(“I’m gonna to be saved!”)

She runs directly to them, and sees about more than ten tall men, wearing similar clothes, which are obviously in the same team.

Alisa comes and asks

"Gentlemen, who are you?"

One of the men, like a team leader, winks at his companion, and shows Alisa his armband

“Knight of the Royal Ninth Order, Sir Edmund.”

Since meets the Royal Order, Alisa suddenly felt safe, then she said nervously

“Sir, there, there is a huge unknown monster inside, don’t enter please, it is dangerous!”

By hearing these words, all the Knights immediately turned their expressions. After eye contacts, Edmund walks forward and says

“You mean there is an unknown monster inside, litter girl?”

"Absolutely true"

Edmund raises his tone a little and said

"It's a big deal. Well, you need come back to the capital with us. We'll report to the  order by ourselves."

With that, Edmund unexpectedly grabs to Alisa. Alisa gets a great surprise, and quickly draw back a few steps

“What are you doing!”

She realized that there must be something wrong with these people. Real knights would not make such an unreasonable move.

“What the hell are you!?”

Edmund says with a bad smile

“You need help, little pullet? And with no remuneration? Your propose is too naive. Get her!”

Forthwith, the “Knights” rush to Alisa together.

(“What the hell kind of Knight are these people? They are just bandits!”)

Alisa cries in her mind. For the unknown monster in the rear, Alisa has to raise her sword to fight.

“Don’t let her get disabled, I need the full one!”

Edmund shouted.

Alisa takes her action rapidly. She threw the torch in her left hand at the robber in front of her immediately. The bandits in the front row immediately rioted. Taking this opportunity, she dodged and passed several people. The bandits in the back row are weak in martial arts, and they dare not attack hard. Alisa pushed them back with her sword and continued to rush towards the exit. When the thieves in the front row react and shout after Alisa. Alisa has already run dozens of steps away and is about to flee.

Suddenly, with a golden light flashed, Alisa quickly raises her sword to block. However, with just a crisp click, the sword in Alisa’s hand breaks in two pieces. Alisa is shocked, although her weapon is not advanced, it is still a solid and reliable one, the other’s weapon could easily cut it off, it must be a difficult character. Now, it's almost hopeless to escape.

The sword which break off Alisa's weapon was a golden sword with flowing magic, and the man holding the golden sword was a middle-aged burly man in gorgeous armor. Obviously, he is the The boss of the bandits.

“Do not forget to clean up after the finish, we have something important else to do.”The boss said coldly.

After receiving the boss’s permission, the bandits gathered together and ready to “enjoy” Alisa immediately, just like wolves seeing little sheep.

Alisa is in great panic, tears of despair and excreta of incontinent bursts out, however, her filled diaper that had already been overburdened. Urine and feces leak out of her diaper, following down through her thighs, legs, socks and shoes, all the way to the ground. Unfortunately, an object tripped her, which made her lower body a big mess.

With the bandits gathered towards her with dirty smiles on their face, Alisa’s shawl is torn off, and her skirt is stripped off, she is in deeply despair with tears.

(“It's over. I’m going to be defiled.”)

(Part 2)

“Knights extrinsic, scumbags inherent. I thought you won’t do anything positive, and it is true.”

A male’s voice clearly sounded from the side path. The crowd stops and looks out at the direction of the voice. From the dark, a figure came slowly. The newcomer was dressed in a broad black robe. For his head was covered by the robe under the dark environment, there is no way to judge his age by eyes. But from his voice, his voice sounds young, likely to be only more than 20.

The young man slowly drew his weapon from the scabbard hanging obliquely on his back. In the dim light of the fire, Alisa could only barely see that it was a extremely long sword. The blade reflected silver light in the light of the fire, but they could not see any strength part of the sword, except its unusual length.

Edmund looked at the young man with a scornful face and said to him with raising his sword.

“Where the hell is the bumpkin comes from, don't you see big shots doing formal work? Your weapon must be a fakery, wishing to be a hero? Let me show you how to”

The voice didn't fall, and Edmund’s has already be penetrated by the long sword of the young man, just in a flash. The weapon of the young man is much longer than Edmund’s that he doesn't even get close. Under the shocking sights of the bandits, he speaks with determined words one by one

“ For ordinary ones, it may not easy to use so long weapon. But for me, Hum. People, do have to pay for all what they have done. So, who is the next coming to get you judgement, Uh huh?”

Another team leader dressed similar to Edmund sees the comer is such powerful, nervously shouting at once

"Shoot! Shoot!"

Several bandits take out their crossbows with poison arrows, shooting at the young man. The young man does not dodge. He quickly spin himself and let the arrows hit on his robe, none of them penetrate the robe. The leader shouted to shoot get a shock, he realizes that the robe is estimated to be made of some special arrowproof materials. But the next second, the young man took out a strange looking crossbow in his left hand. He pulls the trigger continuously without loading, and several arrows hit down the bandits with crossbows. For the leader is covering by iron armor, he does not get injured, but the powerful impact also made him scream in pain.

The bandits are shocked by the scene in front of them. They had never seen a such powerful crossbow. However, the young man did not give them time to be shocked. After the lightning moving and sword technique, several bandits died under his long sword.

At this circumstances, several bandits decide to get Alisa as the hostage, but the young man seems to have a hunch. While attacking and blocking with the long sword in his right hand, he keeps shooting with the conti-crossbow in his left hand, all bandits rushing to Alisa are being hit down. The leader just block an arrow with his iron sword, is still being executed by the long sword, the sword is armor penetrateable. The rest bandits determine the enemy is unbeatable and start to escape, but it is still worth less, the young man kill them by the conti-crossbow one by one. Lastly, the whole bandit team only left the boss.

However, the boss is not flustered, he said with unperturbed words

“Killing them, and I will exclusive to all the following things then. You did a great help for me, boy, but now, it is your death.”

With that, the golden sword chopped down vertically. The young man detects a strong wind pressing to his head, he does not choose to block and slip a rapid step to his slide.  The golden sword almost touches his cheek, and cuts off the hood of his arrowproof robe. The young man then raises his conti-crossbow and prepares for shooting. Instantly, the magic follow of the golden sword speeds up to circulate, A flash of lightning rushes out from the golden sword and gets the hit on the conti-crossbow. The crossbow is destroyed immediately. In this scenario, the young man does a a back somersault to distance.

The boss of the bandits said scornfully

"Is that all what you can do?"

The young man is very calm, raising his long sword flat in front of his chest.

“Your actions, and your weapon, have already shown your details. I had said to you, your haughtiness will finally bury yourself. right?”

He then pointed the tip of his sword diagonally to the lower right.

“Commander of the third order, Vicomte Gene.”

The Vicomte Gene get a shocked for being recognized, but suddenly, he raises his sword, rushing to the young man with anger and a loud shout.

The young man does not dodge this time, he erect his long sword direct to against. The two weapons collided with each other and made a dull noise. Vicomte Gene try to use magic attack through the opponent’s weapon, however, the magic of the golden sword is just like to have failed, the magic power disappear into unknown places.

“You have nice weapon, bloke, succeed to hold this.”

“Just...Hold?”

Suddenly, the young man's long sword starts lighting up with red. The light seemed to come from the abyss of hell, dazzling and deadly. At the same time, the heat wave also radiated from the the sword, and his robe rolled with the heat wave, just like wanted to devour everything in front of him.

Vicomte Gene opened his mouth widely with deep astonished viewing this scene. In an instant, a man’s figure flashed through his mind.

He was shocked and stepped back

“You! You are...The...The...”

The young man does not give him the chance to say further, he stepped forward with a extremely fast speed, and a lightning slashed across with his sword. Vicomte Gene raises his sword to block, but in the next minute, his magic golden sword and his body are both chopped off into two pieces by the searing long sword.

At this time, a gust of wind blew through, blowing out the last torch, and the tunnel returned to darkness and clam. In the dark, there was no other sound except the scorching sound of Gene and golden sword’s sections.

(Part 3)

Alisa watches the whole things happened, amaze, surprise, fear, doubt and other feelings rush into her mind. In spite of judging this young man is properly not another bad guy, but the man’s long sword with hellfire really scared her. Her body keeps on freezing.

The young man seems to recognize something, he walks straight to the direction of Alisa. Although Alisa is in a completely dark corner, the man seems could still see objects in the dark. When he comes to only a dozen feet away from Alisa, with a snapping finger on his left hand, a flame rises from his palm, same as before, the style of hellfire, however, the brightness of the fire is very weak, which can only reflect the profile of the man himself. Alisa has seen many fire mages from the adventurers’ guild use this trick, but none of the flames are such frightening, which makes her break out in cold sweat.

(“Is he going to burn me?”)

Alisa suddenly felt desperate again. In just a few minutes, she experienced from hell to heaven, from heaven to hell, and then from hell to heaven. Now, it seems that she will return to hell again. She was powerless to resist, so she had to close her eyes and wait for the judgment of fate.

“Are you able to stand up?”

Alisa slightly opened her eyes. The young man reaches his hand out to Alisa, showing no malice. For being deeply frightened, Alisa stays for a while before slowly holding the man's hand.

“Th...Thanks.”

The young man pulls her up, then he walks to the side and starts tidying his belongings.

A cold wind blew through the tunnel at the moment, for the skirt has long been torn off, Alisa only has a soaked diaper left on her lower body. The cold wind blew on her legs with residual urine, Alisa start shivering. The young man seems feeling this as well, he turns around, and covering Alisa with his robe. The robe is very broad and thick, and there is still a man's body temperature on it. Alisa feels an extraordinary feeling, and her face turns red.

The man picks up a torch, and lights it up with the fire in his hand. He hands it over to Alisa backward with no turning back. Alisa gets the torch, and sees the young man is searching for valuable goods from the died bandit.

“Shit! These assholes don't have anything valuable on them, the hell to get into bandits with existing knight works for them, useless idiots! This is a whole waste of my work, even breaks my conti-crossbow and my robe.” The young man said bitterly.

For a short time, the young man packs up all his things and said to Alisa

“If it's okay, I’m leaving. Next time, do not explore places like mines without any information and preparation. ‘Snort’ What a nuisance the adventurers’ guild is to define this kind of unclear task as a simple task.” The man talks to himself and walks to the exit of the tunnel with no looking back.

By hearing these words, Alisa rushes upon her mind than she has no more money. Not only can’t buy any props, but even can’t afford the inn. She gambled on all the remaining equipment to take over the mine exploration. Unexpectedly, she encountered such an embarrassing situation. She had thought that there was only a small monster no more than goblins in the underground cave, enough to be done by D-class adventurer. Moreover, there may be a lot of treasures in the mine, which is quite attractive for her who is in urgent need of money. In order to avoid troublesome income distribution problems, she decided to go alone.

However, Alisa hasn't found anything valuable in this request, her main weapon was broken, even her clothes were all in tatters. If the situation keeps on, needless to say, it's not only a problem to continue to take adventure missions, but even how to meet anyone back in the town in such looking.

Turning around, for the young man who saved her, she feels power and justice. Although the action and the words of him are mysterious, or, odd, but she can feel true kind from him. What is more, there is a feeling coming to Alisa’s mind, a feeling of eager to be closed to this young man. Due to shyness, the words of requesting to be taken in by the young man did not come out of Alisa’s month, but since the young man is going farther, she speaks at last

“Ex...Excuse me?”

The young man stops, still with no turning back.

“What's up?”

“Could you...team up with me?”

(Chapter 1 End)

Chapter 2: The Wanderer

(Part 1)

Alisa is a 16-year-old girl from the countryside. She has snowy white skin, and sliver tresses. She is dainty, only 5.1 feet, but her measurements are 2.7 feet / 1.8 feet / 2.75 feet, which is about the C cup. A pretty enviable data for a girl of her age. At the same time, although she is not mature, she has already been a very beautiful girl, lolicon-style beauty.

Although her parents passed away when she was very small, she still lives under complete happiness. Neighbors in the countryside often help each other, providing everything little Alisa needs during her childhood.

Her village not only embraces various gods, but also enshrines a group of adventurers. Eight years ago, they fought a fierce battle with the Lord of the Devils' army near the village. Finally, they successfully defeated the army and severely damaged the Lord, but one of them also died in this battle in exchange for the safety of the whole village.

No villager knows who they are and no one has ever taken a close look of them, so their are no statues in the ancestral hall.

After the war, the rest adventurers disappeared without a trace. They were never be found in the whole kingdom, no one knows whether they are still alive. However, in order to commemorate their achievements in defending the village, the number of visitors come to the ancestral hall made for them in this small village never decreases all year round.

Because of this, Alisa, who was only 8 years old at that time, had the dream of becoming an adventurer.

However, both at that time, somehow, she gradually found that she couldn't hold her urine. Then, her poop began to get out of control as well, and the accident frequency keeps raising. She and her fellow countrymen all tried to use methods to cure it, and saw many doctors, but none of them really does help. Alisa had to put on diapers again, but fortunately, the villagers were very tolerant and did not discriminate against Alisa. She did not worry too much about her problems and continued to live a free and happy life.

For Alisa’s hometown is rich in cotton, hemp and other raw materials for good fabric, and she also has excellent sewing skills, she has made many comfortable and fit cloth diapers and diaper covers for herself.

Alisa's village is located in a basin. It's hot in summer, and the weather is mostly cloudy, both with a not strong sun shine. The thick fabric will make the skin feel stuffy, and if she wear trousers or long skirts on thick diapers, it will be very uncomfortable. At the same time, such wearing will also be inconvenient when she is working and practicing for fighting. For all, short skirts are her daily wear, and sometimes even only diapers. Fellow villagers often see Alisa running happily in the fields with only diaper in her lower body, or practicing her sword technique in her backyard. This is not because of any special hobby but just for natural. Due to the clement cultural atmosphere in the village, Alisa didn't feel anything abnormal in doing so.

However, as everyone grows up, Alisa's particularity starts to attract the attention of her peers, especially boys. The fellow boys began to give her a slightly difference and comment on her. Some of them made jokes about at Alisa's diaper and said she was a big baby. Some of them showed the sights of animals for Alisa's plump chest and fuller hip with diaper covers. However, they were still very friendly and never disturbed Alisa, just in words behind her scenes. However,  they had already begun to regard Alisa as a abnormal one.

Alisa also began to realize her notable difference and started to become a shy girl. As a result, Alisa will no longer go out wearing only diapers, and began to avoid her own questions about diapers hard to others.

Finally, after her 16th birthday, Alisa made up her mind and decided to go to the nearest town to formally become an adventurer.

(Part 2)

But after coming to the town Shambarovsk, lives here was still out of her expectation a lot. In the town, there are all kinds of exquisite food and gorgeous buildings. Stream of people fills the market, and all kinds of shops are arranged along both sides of the main road. At the same time, there are many things she has never seen, including weapons and armor made of special materials and or with enchanted, all kinds of  potions that can improve attributes, and, most importantly, disposable diapers. Alisa doesn't know how this kind of thing is made. She only knows that this kind of thing is made of materials in trees, but the absorption strength of this kind of diaper is much higher than the diaper she used before, and it is disposable. This is a very good news for incontinent one like her who doesn't have a stable place to live and no place for airing diapers. The inventor of this special diaper is unknown, but it is certain that “she” invented it in a certain demand.

In short, Alisa, who has just a countryside girl entered the town, was deeply immersed in the joy of new things.

However, she soon found that the consumption level here was much higher than that in rural areas. She was suffered for the expenditure whether it was eating, shopping, staying in stores or buying diapers. Alisa's money was quickly exhausted, and she had to quickly join the adventurers’ guild and start working without a place to live for long.

After joining the adventurers’ guild, although Alisa’s technique of fighting is not weak, but due to the lake of experience, she was only identified as a D-class adventurer. But Alisa doesn't care about this. She actively participates in various tasks and deals with various teams. At first, everyone in the adventurer’ guide were very friendly to this innocent, lovely and bumpy little Loli. However, due to Alisa's incontinence and diapers, her teammates often complain that she has a strange smell. Later, her teammates also found her secret of diapers. Some of her teammates began to laugh at her and bully her, and even forcibly occupied her part directly at the reward distribution time. They said a diaper girl only deserves these from her mommy. Due to strength, experience and other reasons, Alisa could only hold her depression with tears. These experiences made her no longer cheerful and gradually ashamed of her identity as a diaper girl. She began to stay away from team-up and frequently worked alone. However, for her strength is not too powerful. She couldn't complete the task of high reward alone, and due to lack of experience, she often couldn't provide the items needed for the task. Her incomes from small missions are also discounted. In the few months since entering the town, she has been kept in the stage of running behind her expenses.

Today, Alisa has no money at all. She has to put all her eggs in one basket and decided to take over the request of exploring the mine. Then, the story of the previous chapter happened.

(Part 3)

(Back to the end of Chapter 1)

Under the falling sun, a young man and a young woman walk slowly towards the town.

“Uh...senior...”

Alisa, who hasn't communicated for a long time, asks a question

“Um?”

The young man answered inadvertently

“Why do you refuse to team up with me?”

“Because I haven't teamed up for a long time, I'm used to being alone.”

The young man answered calmly.

Alisa is confused

“Then why are you still willing to help me?”

"Because it makes me feel satisfied and comfortable."

The young man answers calmly again.

(“What a weird man he is.”)

Alisa talks to herself

In the sunset, Alisa peers the young man’s figure for the first time. The young man is about six feet tall, with a slightly cluttered black hair, well proportioned and not very strong. Before, the young man's robe covered his whole body and she couldn't see what wears inside. Now, she can view that the man is wearing a white cotton shirt on the upper body and a pair of black trousers on the lower body. Both clothes are ordinary but fit very well. On his feet are a pair of shoes of a style she has never seen before. Some parts of the shoes reflected faintly in the sunset, which must be inlaid with metal. However, these clothes seems not likely to be used for adventure and fighting, but more like a casual suit.

Besides, the only armor that the young man wears are a pair of wristbands on his forearms. It’s black and non-reflective, which can’t to be know what material they are made of by eyes. What attracts Alisa most is the leather belt he wears around his waist, which is hung with all kinds of objects, many of which Alisa has never seen before. Moreover, a large empty leather bag with an upward opening hung on the outside of the man’s left leg, which must have been the one that put the crossbow originally. However, in the outside of the right leg is a small leather bag with a small thickness, there is a book.

(“This guy reads as well?”)

Alisa wondered

No words between them further, but walk quietly towards the direction of the town.

Nevertheless, an embarrassing issue begins to haunt Alisa. Due to her private parts and thighs were soaked in urine for too long, and walking for a long time, her inner thighs have already been very uncomfortable. Meanwhile, urine and feces are keeping on leaking. She blushed, trying to hold, and trying not to let the shits in the diaper continue to overflow. In result, she walks more and more slowly.

“What’s up? Tired? Need me to lift you up?”

The young man get Alisa’s change once again acutely.

“No. I needn’t. I just...ah!”

The young man picks Alisa up horizontally, and carries Alisa in his arms.

“You need to tell me your thoughts, little cutie.”

The young man says with a smile.

Under his suddenly action and such calling, Alisa falls in a great embarrass. She struggle a little, but the next second, she feels a warm sense of security and stops. Suddenly, she gets flustered again. Her soaked diaper that has seriously leaked and her soiled thighs with urine and feces come into contact with the robe, which must smudges the robe.

(Although this robe has been damaged, but with this man's eccentric character, will he be angry to me when he finds out?)

Alisa is carried on walking by the young man with both comfort and fear.

When they enter the town, the sun falls and there are few people in the street. The noise comes mainly from restaurants and bars still opens. Although there are not many people could see they, their posture is still not nice. The young man notices this and puts Alisa down, then goes to the inn following Alisa along paths apace.

When comes to the room where Alisa lives, what Alisa wants to do most is to clean herself up at once. But the man follows her all the way to her door, which embarrasses Alisa.

(“Does this man want to do something else?”)

Alisa nervously asks in her mind.

Fortunately, the young man pats the dust on the ground and sit on the steps outside Alisa's room with crossing his legs. He takes out the book from the right pocket, and says to Alisa

“Needn’t to be in hurry. Take your time and I'll wait for you. Oh, yes, I haven't asked yet. What's your name?”

Alisa breathes a sigh of relief and replies

“Alisa, and what’s yours?”

The young man turns his eyes on Alisa’s, under the light of the beam, a mysterious smile comes to his face with complex emotions in his eyes.

“You could call me, The Wanderer.”

(Chapter 2 End)

• The title was changed to [Fantasy fiction] The adventure of Wander

Chapter 3: New lives

(Part 1)

In the restaurant of the Adventurers’ guild, The Wanderer and Alisa are taking their lunch. The Wanderer’s appetite is extraordinary good, food and empty plates pile up on the table. Alisa is worried that all the money she is using now are with the help of the young man sits opposite, so she doesn't order much food.

“Have some, please. Don’t need to worry about it, all this meal is on me.”

The Wanderer said with a big smile on his face while eating. Obviously, he is a foodie.

Alisa relieves a lot after hearing this, in fact, she is very hungry for haven't eaten for nearly a whole day.

“Anyway, for the things will buy you next, these are just a feather. You will return them to me sooner or later, although it will truly take a lot of time for you. ha-ha!”

The Wanderer adds in a joking tone.

Alisa puffs her face and gives the wanderer a disgruntled sight

“So, who the hell are you?” She asks.

“Who the hell I am? I’m a one of a kind.”

The young man takes a gulp of juice and answers unconcernedly.

“Why do you name ‘The Wanderer’. You look definitely not like a wanderer.”

With her words, the man wipes his mouth, straightens his expression and says.

“Physical abundance doesn't mean spiritual stability, cutie.” There was a trace of sadness in the wanderer's tone, as if he has experienced something tremendous.

Seeing his expression, Alisa begins to imagine that what kind of event could make such a young and eccentric person has such a deep psychological shadow.

For Alisa does not get a cut on the food and is still staring at herself, the wanderer asks

“What else do you want to ask me?”

Alisa wakes up suddenly and knows it was inappropriate to ask anything about this question, so she picks some things happened yesterday. She whispers

“How could you able to see in the darkness? Are you a werewolf, or, a vampire?”

“Aha, you say that.”

The Wanderer smiles and takes out something like goggles from one of his waist bags.

“This, is a small invention of my own. I call it ‘night vision’. Its lens is made of a kind of rare emerald, and could works through some special processing at last. It makes me see things in the dark environment.”

Alisa's face turns red suddenly, because in yesterday, her skirt had been torn off. For his words, he must have seen herself wearing only diaper and filled with excreta on her lower body.

“Of course, the image through this is still not very clear, which can only let me see others’ actions. It is still unmatched compared with the night vision ability of the so-called werewolves and vampires.”

The wanderer says further.

(What is more, the flame ignited by the wanderer in the palm last night was just to let Alisa see his movements. Alisa's body was not illuminated, and naturally her diaper was not seen)

Alisa breathes a sigh of relief, but on second thought, she asks

“And how do you tell the bad guys from me?”

“By smell, to this, I'm really a bit like an… orc. I have a good sense of smell, which could let me distinguish you from them. Oh, don't mind that.” (The sound of laughing)

Alisa's face turns red again. Yesterday, Her excreta overflowed everywhere, which was definitely be smelled by him. But he seems still doesn't know that she is a diaper girl. But if he associates about this and ask her, what should she do? Thinking of that, Alisa couldn’t help but slightly lower her red face.

In fact, The Wanderer only identified that case as a little girl got incontinence under great frightening. The ‘night vision’ didn’t let him see the filled diaper on Alisa’s lower body. After that, the petite Alisa was covered by his big and thick robe, the diaper on lower body didn't show to his sight. As the thought of a diaper girl, it just flashed past his mind, with no thinking about further.

Then, neither of them starts a further talk, and just enjoy their lunch.

(Part 2)

After a while, a group of gangster-looking adventurers followed a plump young man who looks very domineering appear to Alisa’s table. The plump young man pats on the table in front of Alisa and says in a very arrogant tone

“Oh, is that the little village girl? I heard that you are short of money recently. Come here, get a sleep with your young master, and I’m sure you will get no more worry about that.”

By his words, his entourage laugh out. Alisa was both ashamed and angry at his insolent speech. She hands pressed tightly on her thighs with lightly body shaking.

Apparently, Lawrence’s words also made the wanderer very unhappy, He slaps his knife and fork directly on the table, and says in a threatening voice

“Get the f*ck out of my view, or I will let you swallow your shoes, all of you, and from the hinder hole.”

Lawrence continues

“Yo, is this ‘The Wanderer’, trying to stick up for your little...wife? A big bastard with still B-class muddle along for 6 years. Who do you think you are pretending to be elegant indifference. Hearsay says that your sword is razor-sharp. I'd extremely like to see if it’s actually true.”

(“This guy is still just B-class after working for 6 years? How hard is it to be an S-class? How terrible are the combat effectiveness of those S-class adventurers?) For such many questions jump out, Alisa is confused about her following adventurer life.

“A d*ck head relies on your father’s influence, and goes upwards by fawning others. What makes such trash still be arrogant day by day? To the bucket like you, even if gives you the best weapon, you are still unwilling to beat a goblin. Fighting with me, humph, You don't deserve. Get the f*uck out my view, I don’t want my eyes get dirty.

“What the f*cking hell did you say!”

Lawrence and his entourage draw out their weapons, and The Wanderer puts his hand on the new conti-crossbow in the left leather pocket as well. If the opponents get a move, He will shoot them in the limbs and stop them from attacking without threatening their lives. If he use his main weapon, that long sword, the consequence may be very likely to out of control.

Seeing that the two sides are ready to fight, a gentle voice sounds in Lawrence’s ears

“Masculine~”

Lawrence gets a shock and finds a witch in unique clothes on his shoulder. The witch should not be young. Her voice sounds that she is in her 40s, but her appearance seems to be only 27 or 28. She is about 5.6 feet height, and with a slim but bootylicious stature. She has long gray hair that reaches her waist and purple eyes. For clothes, she wears a huge witch hat and a fairly topless dress. She is quite attractive and exudes a mature beauty. Lawrence instantly notices that she is Layla, one of the only four S-class adventurers in the guild in commission. Her always acts in a mysterious style and is said that she has a terrible strength. He doesn’t know what she will do next since she appears toward him as silent as a ghost. He and his entourage are at a loss.

Layla takes out two gold coins between her E-cup chests and says in a very charming voice

“These are for inviting you and your brothers to drink with me, would you? My young master.”

Under her exaggerated operation, Lawrence just feels his heart flying towards the heaven he nods his head just like already get drunk

“Well...wonderful!...yours...sister...”

With the departure of Lawrence and others, Alisa really breathed a sigh of relief. These sets of actions truly shock Alisa, she doesn’t ever know how the witch Layla appears without anyone’s aware, if she decided to do something, no one could stop. However, The Wanderer on the other side seemed to be indifferent to what has just happened and begins keeping on eat.

“Excuse me...we are not teammates... right?...and why you stand up for me?” Alisa whispers.

“Just because what they did makes me feel uncomfortable.” The wanderer answers vaguely as he swallowing his food.

Suddenly, a warm brook flows through Alisa’s heart. Combine to the previous actions to save her, and the receiving and helping. The figure of a kind and pure young man is set up in her view. In her impression, such character only appears in rural men, but rarely seen in urban ones. This makes the country girl feel close to the young man further.

“Lawrence, a second-generation rich, with a bought A-class, just an idle little gangster. It is a waste of time to get in any contact to shit like him. Keeping on having ours own, would you like some more, cutie?”

At this time, Alisa stands up with a gloomy face

“Bro The Wanderer, I...I need to leave for a while.”

“It that the bullshit from that assh*le’s assh*le gives you such great Inner blow, hum? I have been ridiculed like you when I was a green hand as well. If such simple situation could hurt your self-respect, hey heym the way of adventure seems willing suitable for you.” The Wanderer says in a joking tone.

“Not that...bro The Wanderer, I need..I need to use the lady’s room.”

“Ha ya, you haven’t heard anything from me. I’m keeping having some, don’t be in a hurry, please.” The wanderer replies in a slight embarrass.

Due to The Wanderer’s good appetite, Alisa also eats a lot, however, her annoying intestine makes she have a accident. She makes a huge mess on her diaper. In order not to let The Wanderer who is still eating smells that, she decides to solve this potty accident at once.

When Alisa gets up, she could clearly feel that her diaper has sagged seriously. The bottom seems to expose from her skirt. She covers her buttocks with her hands and leaves her seat in a panic and goes towards the toilet.

(Part 3)

When Alisa comes back, The Wanderer has already finished his meal. He is writing something on a notebook in his hand. Seeing Alisa is back, he stops writing and says to her

“We are going to buy you a set of equipment, including sword and armor, and other things. If you don’t want to repeat the embarrassing life of getting trouble in money. You need a set of equipment, high-quality equipment, to support your adventure.”

“And what about you?”

“We are not teammates, remember?”

(“Still an odd man…”)

Alisa complains in her mind, and keeps speculating the young man’s logic of doing.

The Wanderer restarts writing on his notebook

“We will next order an incisive sword, and a pair of sturdy armor. The sword and armor needn’t to be rare treasures, but must in excellent performance. The cost of these equipments are likely to be 20 gold coins. Then…”

“Wai…Wait, I don’t need such expensive equipments. How could I pay back for such amount of money?”

Alisa hurriedly interrupted him. Equipments value 20 gold coins. In her eyes, it was too extravagant to imagine.

The Wanderer shakes his head and says

“Too narrow your structure is.”

He shows his notebook, and keeps writing

“A request of simple rank, rewards only 50 copper coins on average. Difficult to reach 20 gold, hum? For the last request you get, ordinary rank, values 5 silver coins in ordinary, just 10 times than the former, still far from 20 gold. Right? But, if you have a set of equipment with enough quality in support, under the strength of yourself, it is truly enough for you to complete moderate rank requests in your own, which usually value 20 silver each. For a hardworking girl like you, one request for a day is feasible, which means you could get 1 gold in five days, and 6 ones for a month. Only needs 3 months and a little more, you will be able to return all the money for your sword and armor. Then, you could choose to have one day break between each request. Although it will halve your income, 3 gold a month, or 300 silver, is enough for you to live in a fine life in this town. And, for the free day, you can use the time to study skills that could improve your adventure life, such as magic, mechanics, forging, strategy and so on. Think about that, you have just seen the life of a S-class adventure, She could take the amount of your all income from the previous months to buy someone a drink. Don’t you want to live like her? For the everything above, starting from a set of good equipments. Remember my words, Plenty baits lead to big fish.”

Through the Wanderer’s description and calculation, although Alisa is not good at Math, her clever mind could still know the project is completely beneficial to her.

The Wanderer keeps saying

“Your decision is true, finishing requests in your own could truly maximize your income. But you need enough power to do that. In a short time, one’s personal combat level cannot be rapidly improved, to reach the purpose, only could through more powerful equipment, and now, I have the way to let you achieve this through a shortcut. Generally, all of these, is done for your bright future. So, do you need them?”

After hearing these words, lights twinkle in Alisa’s bright and beautiful eyes, she nodes rapidly for times.

The Wanderer stands up and opens his hands above the syncline. The sun light shines on him from the window behind, which makes him just like a saviour.

“This, is your new life!”

Looking at the Wanderer’s performance, Alisa becomes excited as well. However, The Wanderer is more excited by the acting of himself. He grabs Alisa’s hand and says

“What are we waiting for? Let’s go.”

They trot away from the restaurant with holding hands.

At the moment, in the corner of the restaurant, Layla keeps her sight on them. Lawrence and his colleagues at her table have long been drunk into unconscious, lying on the table, chairs and ground. Watching the view of the leaving two youths’ back. A smile comes into Layla’s face.

(Chapter 3 End)

Chapter 4: Advices, Wishes

(Part 1)

The two walks along the crowd in the downtown street. At the end of the street, there are already few people here. They turn left at the end of the street and a weapon store comes into their view. Alisa have never been here, the few weapons stores she visited were large ones in the middle of downtown streets. However, if this store can be favored by the Wanderer, it must in a great praise. She follows the wanderer into the store with ease.

Entering the store, Alisa finds the store decorated classically and plainly, but pleasing to eyes. All kinds of equipment are arranged in order. With appropriate lighting layout and good ventilation, the whole store makes people feel very comfortable. If the location of the store is not bad, Alisa would find it earlier and visits it often.

“Welcome! Sorry for I’m in busy. Please wait for me a moment.”

Inside the shop, a rough voice sounded.

After a while, the owner of the weapon store comes out. He is burly man, with 6.5 feet tall, and baldheaded. He looks about 40 years old, wearing a vest on his upper body, multiple scars on his body are exposed. In his lower body, is a pair of overalls. All his wearing are filled with dust and stains. But for his belt, a couple of tools are hung on it, just like the Wanderer’s. Although the owner looks a little fierce, the smile on his face makes him look quite kind.

He greets to them

“Fine day! What kind of nice wind blows laddie Wade to my store. Sorry that I have no spare time to provide some drinks for you. How is everything going recently and are there any fantastic new ideas come out from your brain? Oh, what a lovely little girl she is. Your girlfriend? Or long-awaited fiancee?”

Hearing this, Alisa blushed and bowed her head, but fires of delight burns in her heart. She notices that the owner calls the Wanderer ‘Wade’, seems to be his true name? Besides, she is known that the owner of the weapons store and the wanderer must be old acquaintances, the weapons bought must be wonderful ones, and it is likely to have a discount.

“Don't be 'polite' like this, Kurg, are my things ordered ready?”  The wonder answers with a brisk tone.

“Almost done, that work is truly a not piece of cake, I’m amazed you could design this. After it is finished, we must have a good drink with me.”

“Easy, easy. Oh right, I’m coming here to buy her a set of equipments. Is there any suitable armor suitable for her? On my bill.”

“For the little girl, here is a pair of newly forged armor, it is made by the metal that you called titanium, which is light and strong. I've only smelted them such much up to now, basically all used on this suit of armor. He, dull boy, others give their girls flowers and jewelry as gifts, you give yours things for fighting.”

Alisa can’t hold but say

“Uncle, Bro the wanderer just lends me some money to buy equipment, we are even not teammates. Stop talking nonsense please…”

“Uncle? Am I this old? I’m just in my 31.”

Kurg scratched his bald head, and smiled awkwardly. He turns to The Wanderer and says

“The little girl has already called you big bro, but you still be such cold to her, that is definitely not good. You, should be more concerned with her, don’t let her be disappoint to”

“Stop!!! Please.”

The Wanderer and Alisa shouts with one voice.

Viewing their performance, although Kurg still wants to say something further, he swallows his words back. He takes the suit of armor off the side shelf. The small suit of armor is just like a model in his big hands. He puts the armor in a room inside the store, and waves to Alisa with a sorry smile

“Here is the fitting room. Please forgive me, little girl, I’m such kind of guy.”

Alisa pouts and gives Kurg a disgruntled look while walking into the room

(“Worthy of being the Wanderer’s friend, another odd person.”)

After closing the door, noise of flow comes from Alisa’s lower body, she wets her diaper again. Her face turns red a little, and puts on the armor like nothing has happened.

(Part 2)

When Alisa is putting on her armor, Kurg can’t hold but asks:

“Who the hell is this little girl to you?”

“Just, meet.”

“Just, meet? The Wanderer is helping a stranger girl who just, meet? I remembers that your last team-work adventure was two years ago, right? What’s happened to you? Is she your girlfriend for real?”

“Just, meet, yesterday.”

Kurg frowns and says

“Tut tut tut, weird, definitely weird. OK, let’s talk something new. Your project on my works, is processing truly successfully, you will be likely to get the whole product next month.”

“I know, there is no better blacksmith in this kingdom than you, isn’t it?”

Said The Wanderer with raising an eyebrow.

“Don’t say that, body. But, however, I still think your project will work a useless place. We have already done our jobs. The world will will continue to be steady and peace.”

“Excuse me...”

By this time, Alisa, who was already wearing armor, comes out. Under the wonderful armor, Alisa’s petite figure and reddish face, making her beauty and cute spread without reservation.

At this view, Kurg claps his hands loudly

“Fantastic! extremely fantastic! I feel I’m just looking at a valkyrja!”

“But...the hemlines...is a little tight...”

“Well, that is easy. I just need to adjust the spanner bands a little, as it is not a set of plate armor. Heh heh, how excellent the growth of the little girl is, you are going to enjoy a great night, laddie Wade.”

Alisa humbly lowers her head slightly and presses one hand in front of her abdomen. Not for Kurg’s bold words, but her thick and wet diaper. In the tight-fitting armor, her bottom with thick diaper with has already bloated for wetness exposes, since the armor is not designed for a person who need to wear diaper to wear it. What is more, Alisa’s hips are originally plump, with the thick and wet diaper, the hemlines of the armor is just inflated like the a evening dress.

“It just need a few days, if you are not a hurry.”

“Kurg, she also needs a sword.”

The Wander says.

“Oh, let me take a look. Which one is suitable for the little girl, hum...hah, yes, this one.”

Kurg takes a 3 feet long short sword with silver view from the shelf, the sword shapes graceful, the curved blade shines brightly in the sun.

“The main material of the sword is still titanium, which also contains nickel, molybdenum, iridium and other metals, it is very, very strong. What is more, on the blade of the sword, I used my exclusive diamond inlaying process, which could make it cut iron like mud.

Alisa takes the sword, she just feels that the sword is light, but filled with energy, or essence. It needn’t to try that the sword is definitely top-qualitied, which even could rival with the previous magic golden sword with no enchanted.

“Far more than that, for those materials you haven't heard of, at present, in this kingdom, only this store could forge those weapons.”Said the Wanderer with a smile.

Kurg laughs

“Those all need to thank to my genius laddie, who refined such many strange metals, hah hah hah. Team work!”

By these words, Alisa feels uncertain.

(“By the Wanderer’s words, he hasn’t form a team for a long time, but maybe it is just for adventure. So, what is the ‘team work’ between him and Kurg?)

She thinks.

The Wanderer also notices her reflection, he clears his throat and says politely

“Alisa, takes off your armor please. We are going to buy something else next.”

Interrupted Alisa just subconsciously follows his order, going back to the dressing room. With the procedure of taking off, she keeps thinking that has no attention to her keep wetting diaper.

(“A formidable warrior and a blacksmith with advanced technique, no, from his scars, he must be a warrior before, maybe as powerful as The Wanderer for their relationship. And those technique of producing those never-heard metals. They are discovered by The Wanderer? Is he also a inventor besides and adventure? There are so many secrets of this odd young man...”

For the time, Alisa nearly done her work, and a strand of words by Kurg flow into her ears.

“26 golds for the armor, and 30 for the sword. For our relationship, I’d like to make it 20 cheaper. 36 golds lastly. A nice price isn’t it?”

At this moment, Alisa has already taken off her armor and coming out, hearing such great number, she is shock in heart. She leans against the doorframe, only shows half of her head, staring at the two ones with nervousness.

“Alisa, come here please.” The wanderer says in an ordinary tone. The sharp senses let Alisa’ movement still be noticed.

Alisa wants to hide back into the room, but just like his words were magical, Alisa only feels that her body naturally obeys his order and comes out.

Kurg also notices Alisa’ actions, he adds

“As those are for a such cute little girl, I decides to make a one more discount, 50% off, 18 golds, fine?”

Hearing those words, Alisa gets greatly surprised. Then, the Wanderer gives her another surprise, he picks two gold coins from his pockets hanging on his belt, putting them into Alisa’s small hand and closing her hand gently

“These are not including in the loan, go and buy anything you need or just like please. I still need some words talking with Kurg. You could go first.”

Alisa suddenly burst with joy, she can’t hold but gives The Wanderer a big hug

“Thanks, bro Wade!”

She is just like a little girl who rewarded a lollipop, bouncing out of the store.

(Part 3)

For the sudden intimacy, The Wanderer gets shocked and takes him a while to recover.

“That is not a terrible life, isn’t it? Laddie Wade.”

Kurg says.

However, these words seems stinging to the Wanderer, his face gets a twitch, and says with a little angry voice

“These Are Not Your Business.”

Kurg wrinkles his nose, pats the Wanderer on the shoulder and says sincerely

“Listen, laddie Wade. The past, is only the past. New lives should to be begun.”

“Dude, don’t teach me to do anything like a father only because of a few ages older than me!”

“I’m Tryng To Help You!!!”

Kurg nearly shouts

“Look at you, from my judgment, you get even worse than our last meeting. Are you remember the words of big sis? She has done divination for you and said that your are going to fall into a dark wizard.”

“OK. OK. First, I’m not a wizard so I can’t fall into a dark wizard. Second, it is not the first time that big sis scares us on jokes, right? Third...(Sigh). I know you all want me back to the person who I used to be. I do so. But, I just...can’t let it go.”

Head falls the Wanderer, and tears appear in his eyes indistinctly.

Kurg gets a long sigh

“None of us could forget that, my laddie. But, we all wish you to get a chance, me, big sis and others. You can’t keep suffering for the past further. That will keep killing your mind. Cheer up, my bloody. The girl is the chance that gods provide you, don’t let it go. That’s the advice of me, genuinely.”

“I will take your advices. But, to the other case, please keep staying alert. Current is surging under the scenery. Don’t forget what we have gone through. We are always teammates, dude. So, just be in safe, and happiness. I’m leaving.”

The Wanderer puts a pack of golden coins in Kurg’s big hand, and puts up his straw hat, leaving the weapon store like a wind.

With the pack in the hand and the Wanderer’s sight of his single back, Kurg finally says with lamentable

“Thank you for coming and wishing you have a nice day...”

On the other side, Alisa has already bought a lot of things happily. With her steps, she finally stops in front of a shop, that is the place selling diapers. She makes her mind, and enters the shop...

(Chapter 4 End)

Chapter 5: Team up!

(Part 1)

(Two months pass)

With the waving of the silver sword, another giant frog falls down. Alisa shakes off the blood on her sword, and inserts it back in the scabbard. She raises her hand and wiped the sweat from her forehead, and walks into the shade of a tree for rest. This is the tenth she knocked down this day. This time, the sun is falling, Alisa leans against the big tree, and enjoying her great work. In her mind, the days of two months flash through.

Two months have passed since Alisa met the Wanderer, during the time, with powerful new equipment and hard work every day, Alisa has almost changed all her money, and will be able to go on her own adventure.

In the two months, She lives with The Wanderer in a double storey wooden house located at the edge of the town. The house seems aged from the outside, but inside, it is clean and tidy. The interior style is elegant and delicate, definitely distinguish from the ones’ of the other male adventures. For her private place, the Wanderer arranges a Southward bedroom on the second floor. Inside the bedroom, there is a big and soft bed, a dresser, several big wardrobes, and even separate bathroom (Remember the background of this story is an era similar to Middle Ages 🙂 ). And, the most important , there is a big window. Whether the daylight or moonlight, both of them could shine into the room through the window, which makes Alisa loves the room.

“Not bad the aesthetic taste of this odd man is.”

Alisa said that when she lying on the bed an watching the nice view of the moon on her first night here, and closed her eyes with sufficient sense of comfort and security.

Alisa also keep paying attention to the Wanderer’s livelihood. Not as strange as her thought, but still abnormal. When she gets up, the Wanderer has already been working in the basement, he has never told her what he does. However, on the other hand, there always a hearty breakfast preparing for Alisa. The Wanderer is a good cook, his food are in light diet, but really delicious. Besides, the style of his cooking is quiet different from the local one. It is extremely possible that he is not native.

Most time, Alisa will have all this nice breakfast and starts her new day life as an adventure. However, one day, her arm got sprained and stayed at home one day for recuperation. She found that the Wanderer will close himself in the basement till afternoon. He did not tell her what he was doing, but he said that he will usually work till the afternoon, with quick food as his lunch during working. After finishing his work, he went outside, jogging on a grassland with flowers, and choosing a place with no one to disturb him, reading books, or just lying on the grass and watching the sky view.

Usually, the Wanderer will come back later than Alisa. He will extend greetings to Alisa with an amiable voice, and ask about what she has met today. Then he will analyzing her disadvantages, and preparing the next day’s work for her. He also teaches Alisa some useful knowledge about adventure, and shares his experience. After the sun has already fallen, the Wanderer start preparing their dinner.

Although Alisa wants to help him in kitchen, since she also good at cooking, he always let she comes out and says with a kind smile

“These are the works for host, you are the guest, you should just enjoy it.”

After dinner, they will relax themselves on the sofa. They will gossip for a while, then, the Wanderer will tells stories to Alisa, his stories are ineresting and marvellous, always make Alisa satisfying. However, seldom stories are about himself, only some insignificant episodes, which makes his life still a mystery. But, who cares?

“That day, I just enjoying myself near that mine. However, those bad asses, passed across my view. I could feel they won’t do anything good, which make me angry, and

I decided following them, cleaning them, and I needn’t to say what happened further.”

Alisa could still remember the Wanderer’s kind smile when he said these to her.

Above all, there is obvious that the Wanderer has not taken a single request form the adventure’s guide in these two months.

(“Maybe this is the reason that why he is still a B-class adventure.”)

Alisa thinks.

Alisa is confused for the Wanderer’s actions in these two months. He just like change a person. The former mysterious, callous and aggressive odd guy just disappears, replaying by a kind, gentle and good living young man. Alisa becomes more interesting about this young man.

In her mind, his face often appears during the way to work. His smile, is just kind...his back view of cooking, is just handsome...and his food, is such delicious...

Although Alisa don’t know what his next decision when she returns all the money she borrowed. But if their is a choice, Alisa will just choose to live in here forever without hesitation.

There is just one thing keep confusing Alisa, which is her biggest secret, the diaper girl. After entering the town, Alisa keeps using the new disposable diapers, which needn’t to be aired like cloth ones she used. What is more, she also keeps using spices  to cover the smell, but she has no complete grasp that it won’t be found by the Wanderer for he said that he has a keen sense of smell. However, it seems likely matter nothing. Firstly, the Wanderer, is a person values privacy. He does not allow Alisa enter the basement, and he never enters Alisa’s bedroom. Secondly, with his recent actions, he will very likely to tolerate the trouble of Alisa. She is living under the most comfortable and reassuring period since she came to the town.

Returning her mind, Alisa could feel the heavy load at her crotch, she adroitly lifts up and fixes the hemlines of her armor, and takes off her skirt. A pink diaper cover, with white spots on it exposes. The diaper cover is filled, and droops down.

For keeping the flexibility during fighting, Alisa only will wear thin diapers on adventure, which makes her need to get change frequently. Although she failed to catch on time for several busy times, which makes little dejection leaks out, but it is still not big problems.

She deftly opens the diaper cover, removing the dirty diapers covered with feces, and rapidly clean herself. Next, she takes out new ones out from her bag, and puts them in the diaper cover, then puts them on. All of her movements are smooth, for it is just her moral daily life.

She digs a small hole by the small shovel she takes, burying the dirty diapers in it (It is mentioned that the diapers are made by tree materials in the former chapter. They're degradable. Alisa’s works will not do any damage to the environment 🙂 ), and on her way back to the town to call for helps of moving those giant frogs.

(Part 2)

When Alisa deals with all her work, it is already evening. She walks along the path and imagines in her mind that a great meal made by the Wanderer will be ready to wait her. When she comes to the gate of the Wanderers house. She finds no lights inside the house.

Bro the Wanderer. Are you here?

She shouts with confused when she enters the house.

Nobody replies.

Suddenly, she remembers some words the Wanderer said casually last night. Today, is the finish day of the project of his and Krugs. He would have a a good drink with Kurg at the bar.

(With the disparity in body shape, he will be very likely to get drunk first.)

Alisa could hold but laugh out when the imaginary scene of the drunk Wanderer comes into her mind.

For the Wanderer is not placed here for cooking, Alisa has to make dinner for herself, which is the first time she cooks for herself in this house. The kitchen in the Wanderers house is quiet different from ones she have seen. Lost of weird equipment fills the kitchen. For good news, the main procedure to cook is still starting from light up a fire. Alisa quickly adapts this abnormal kitchen, and makes one and another dish. In her imagine, if the Wanderer could be at here as well, cooking together, that scene makes her just be like in heaven.

But, dark clouds covered the heaven in a moment. When she starts eating her meal alone, a feeling of unhappy raises in her mind, coming from the Wanderer. Alisa thinks for a while.

(Why bro the Wanderer makes me unhappy? He is such kind and gentle to me. His words, his teaching, his food. Why? Why Im unhappy about him? It is a shame to raise such feeling, Alisa. You are a good girl.)

After eating for a while, she is suddenly enlightened. The ways that the Wanderer treats her not the way that host serves guest. It just like a big brother taking care his little sister, or, a father looking after her daughter.

“No, although I maybe has some small parts like a little girl, but it not means he has the way to act as my father. Im a 16-year-old adult (only in this world) who comes out alone to find a new life.” Alisa says firmly. She is a independent countryside girl, growing up individually. Such care form a young man to her makes she greatly maladaptive. It is nearly hurting the Alisas self-respect. She makes up her mind to talk about this case with the Wanderer, protesting his inappropriate ways treating her.

But suddenly, Alisa gets in panic, for her biggest secret. She has not confirmed if the Wanderer has already found it out, maybe he is just pretend to be unaware of that. If the truth is like this, he will use this case to defense, and even laugh at her. No evidence could prove that the Wanderer will not change back to that odd guy. She doesnt want to be hurt again just like the first time her secret was found.

Alisa pats her face, making herself calm down. Everything above are just her suspects. If she is worry, it will be a great trouble. The Wanderer is her saver and helper. There is no words for her to judge the equivocal fault of him. Further more, although the Wanderers ways care her may be too much, it could be made sure that he did that from definite good intention. Dont forget that she still wants to live here. Such mass of questions make Alisas mind into a huge mess. She is in deeply helplessness.

However, another case interrupts her reverie. For the hard, tired and time consuming work today, Alisa has sweat all over, the blood of the giant frogs also splashed on her body. And, due to the long-timed soaking in urine and feces. Her crotch and inner thigh starts to itch. She need to take a bath at once.

After a thorough and comfortable bath, Alisa feels herself just like reborn. She makes up her mind of how to talk about the former questions thought before. She is satisfying to the judgement of herself. She starts putting up her clothes from her diaper.

At this time, noise of heavy and slowly steps going upstairs sounds outside the door. Alisa knows that it is the Wanderer is back, and he must gets drunk. He will likely to walk back to his room and fall asleep at once. It is not a suitable time to communicate with a drunk guy. Alisas heart calm down, and keep putting on other clothes. Now, there is only a diaper on her body. However, the sound of steps is closer and closer, and finally stops at her door. It is weird for the Wanderers room is on the other side of the floor. Without Alisa get any reaction. Her door gets opened.

10 minutes ago, YuriChaosLord said:

Oh no! I hope everything will be okay, I don't wanna Alisa to be upset if The Wanderer would be mean to her in his drunkenness 

Every further step of the odd Wanderer is unforeseen. And the result is usually unexpected.

Waiting for your next precious comments.

O7

(Part 3)

With the door opens quickly, the Wanderer rushes in the room with wobbly steps and a drunk face. But in the next second, he is amazed by the view in front of his eyes.

Under the bright light of the full moon, Alisa’s body shape is shown clearly to the Wanderer. Alisa’s figure is petite, but curvy. Her waist is slender, and her legs are trim with no bulges. The curve of her belly is wonderfully fish-shaped. When his eyes raises, the shawled sliver hair reflects the silver moon light, just seems made by silver silks. On her lovely face just like a porcelain doll, her skin is snowy and smooth like a baby. Her big and glistening blue eyes with panic, and her half-opened petty month is just like a cherry. Her C-cup breasts still exposed, they are not so big, but still plump, and round, delicate like the moon. And, what is the most Conspicuous, it the thick, white diaper wrapping her convex hips.

In the Wanderer’s blurry sight, he believes that he is looking at a real angel. But suddenly, he is aware that what is truly happening. He sobers up in an instant and says

“Sorr...Sorry for that, I comes here with subconscious for this room is long used to be my private. I’m definitely not on purpose to see your body or your...your dia...dia...”

Alisa shouts with shyness and anxiety

“Out! Get out! Lecher!”

The Wanderer rushes out stumblingly. Due to the fluster and drunkness, excellent physical gets a fall with accident. He runs back to his room in great confusion.

In the sudden changes, Alisa just breaks out herself, she falls to the ground with a duck sitting.

“Over. It’s all over. My body, my secret. Are all be shown without any disguise to a man. What should I do next. How could I living further. God. Saves me.”

Alisa sobs helplessly. With the coming of her tears, her urine also releases, filling her newly put on diaper.

8 minutes ago, YuriChaosLord said:

是的,每个人都需要尊重

From the former plots you could find that Alisa is a girl who is really care about self-respect, and her mistaking to the Wanderer is also starting from this. 

She still needs to grow up, not on physical, but psychological.