Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

4 hours ago, asdf44 said:

I've done it a number of times. A friend of mine whom im very close to knows about all of my proclivities and we fool around occasionally. He doesn't wet but gets very aroused watching me do it, especially when I crossdress. The first time this happened was an "accident," of sorts. I had been drinking and got the craving for McDonalds so I had him drive us in my car. Like most people I tend to let my inhibitions go when ive been drinking and had been thinking of a way to stage a convincing enough accident to see what his reaction would be as he had no idea about my omo fetish at this point. By the time we got into the car i was already an 8/10 on the about to pee my pants scale. By the time we got through the drive through I was visibly desperate. My friend notices and gives me a hard time because ive had several close calls while drinking around him prior, i just never had the courage to follow through up until now. Fast forward a few minutes and I have my hand buried my crotch saying that im seriously going to pee my pants if we dont get back soon. At this point I can tell my friend has realized that im not kidding as he all of a sudden quits giving me a hard time and clams up trying to focus on getting my drunk ass to a toilet. Another minute passes and i give in and have an "accident" right there in the seat. It quickly pools up in the seat and then starts running over onto the floor. I continue to sit there slack jawed completely soaking my panties, pants, seat, and everything in the immediate proximity. It felt amazing and every part of my body was tingling. My friend is visibly aroused. He is fairly well endowed so it was pretty obvious that he had a positive reaction to what just transpired, athletic shorts simply can't conceal a boner lol. He promised me he would never tell anyone and attempted to comfort me. Me being drunk, horny, and completely drenched with pee laughed and called him out on the tent he was pitching. He turned beet red and tried to deny the obvious, clearly not wanting to admit that he was aroused by me wetting myself in drag. I came clean at that point and told him it was a fetish of mine and that I'd staged the accident to see his reaction since we were already friends with benefits. He admitted to being turned on by it and asked me to do it for him again sometime. Now he takes every opportunity to get me to wet myself, its become a huge turn on of his. I've tried getting him to try it out but there is still too much of a mental barrier there and he apparently gets too pee shy to do it in his clothes even when no one is around. Hopefully he can break the barrier and can enjoy the experience himself but if nothing else at least he is turned on by me doing it. 

That is so so hot!!!!! Thank you for sharing! You really got the best case scenario. I love crotch holding during a wetting. It's definitely one of my fantasies to wet in front of my fwb. He's not into omo though. (I've asked him, and he said it's just not really his thing. But he was nice about it and didn't judge me.)

I wouldn't intentionally wet in front of my fwb, but I could definitely see myself having a true wetting accident in front of him. I'm actually not the best at holding it, especially when drunk. I nearly peed myself in front of him once when we were drinking because I'd had too much.

24 minutes ago, NerdyGayBoy said:

That is so so hot!!!!! Thank you for sharing! You really got the best case scenario. I love crotch holding during a wetting. It's definitely one of my fantasies to wet in front of my fwb. He's not into omo though. (I've asked him, and he said it's just not really his thing. But he was nice about it and didn't judge me.)

I wouldn't intentionally wet in front of my fwb, but I could definitely see myself having a true wetting accident in front of him. I'm actually not the best at holding it, especially when drunk. I nearly peed myself in front of him once when we were drinking because I'd had too much.

I'm pretty bold when I'm comfortable with someone and I've know this guy for well over a decade so I had a pretty good suspicion he would react positively to it.  He isn't really the shy type either. It's fun to enjoy with others and hopefully someday you get to experience it as well. Reflecting on that story I'm glad I have leather seats, the carpet was a pain to clean though. 

38 minutes ago, asdf44 said:

I'm pretty bold when I'm comfortable with someone and I've know this guy for well over a decade so I had a pretty good suspicion he would react positively to it.  He isn't really the shy type either. It's fun to enjoy with others and hopefully someday you get to experience it as well. Reflecting on that story I'm glad I have leather seats, the carpet was a pain to clean though. 

That's amazing! I'm kinda the same way. I've known my friend for several years, and I don't really hide anything from him. He's fwb with both me and my boyfriend, and we both really like him a ton. I have another friend who I know would want to see me wet, but sadly he lives pretty far away so I haven't been able to do that just yet. I'm definitely hoping for the best with it though!

When I was a student I walked a girl home from a gig.  We lived near each other but were not close friends.  We found we were going to the same gig and so I agreed I'd make sure she was safe home.  She took the opportunity to get pissed and a little stoned, so she was very giggly when we met up at the end of the night.  

It took a good half an hour to walk home, and after about ten minutes she was telling me how badly she deeded to pee and how long the queues had been for the toilets.  I encouraged her to hold on and told her we were nearly there.  This went on for about ten minutes.  And then I got a bit mischievous.   Next time she squeezed herself with her hand and moaned 'Oh, I've really gotta pee!' I replied, 'Well, go on then!'

She just stopped dead still, feet a little apart, and pissed.  She just went in her knickers in front of me, peeing on the ground, wetting herself.  A single stream poured from under her skirt into the growing puddle between her feet.  When she could, she stopped the flow and sighed.

Slightly at a loss for words, I simply said, 'I bet that feels better?'  She smiled and nodded.

We continued our walk.  After a couple of minutes I cheekily said again, 'Well, go on then!'  And to my surprise, she wet herself again, in exactly the same way.  This time it was deliberate, and lasted only a few seconds, as she was already half-empty from her first wetting.  She laughed while she did it, very much amused by what we were doing.  

She wet herself another three or four times, on my command, before we got back t o her house.  Finally. I suggested, at her front door, that she should pee again before going in, so she didn't have an accident indoors.  Standing to face me, on her own front doorstep, she lifted her skirt to show her soaked knickers, parted her legs slightly, and wet herself for the last time that night.

I went home.  Neither of us ever mentioned it again.

8 hours ago, i like wet bikinis said:

When I was a student I walked a girl home from a gig.  We lived near each other but were not close friends.  We found we were going to the same gig and so I agreed I'd make sure she was safe home.  She took the opportunity to get pissed and a little stoned, so she was very giggly when we met up at the end of the night.  

It took a good half an hour to walk home, and after about ten minutes she was telling me how badly she deeded to pee and how long the queues had been for the toilets.  I encouraged her to hold on and told her we were nearly there.  This went on for about ten minutes.  And then I got a bit mischievous.   Next time she squeezed herself with her hand and moaned 'Oh, I've really gotta pee!' I replied, 'Well, go on then!'

She just stopped dead still, feet a little apart, and pissed.  She just went in her knickers in front of me, peeing on the ground, wetting herself.  A single stream poured from under her skirt into the growing puddle between her feet.  When she could, she stopped the flow and sighed.

Slightly at a loss for words, I simply said, 'I bet that feels better?'  She smiled and nodded.

We continued our walk.  After a couple of minutes I cheekily said again, 'Well, go on then!'  And to my surprise, she wet herself again, in exactly the same way.  This time it was deliberate, and lasted only a few seconds, as she was already half-empty from her first wetting.  She laughed while she did it, very much amused by what we were doing.  

She wet herself another three or four times, on my command, before we got back t o her house.  Finally. I suggested, at her front door, that she should pee again before going in, so she didn't have an accident indoors.  Standing to face me, on her own front doorstep, she lifted her skirt to show her soaked knickers, parted her legs slightly, and wet herself for the last time that night.

I went home.  Neither of us ever mentioned it again.

Man I wish I could be the one wetting in this situation. It's probably a bit different for a guy though, as wearing pants would make it more visible.

But I'm not the type to pee outside on the street, so I'd have to wet myself. It just seems rude to whip it out and leave a mess for someone to find. I suppose that's alright though, because if I were in that kind of emergency, I'd much rather go in my pants than on the street anyway. Hopefully in front of a good friend.

21 hours ago, Thinwetboy said:

I’ve never had a real accident in front of friends but I have on numerous occasions wet my pants deliberately in front of them.   The best time was at the movie theater with him.  I soaked my pants pants sitting right next to him twice during the movie and he never knew.  

That is REALLY hot! I'm surprised he didn't notice! I'm always afraid to wet in front of people who might notice, because I'm afraid they'll smell it or hear it even if they don't see.

I have wet myself loads of times in front of my parents and all of my siblings. My current boyfriend has twice been in the same bed as me when I have suffered a night terror and wet the bed as a result. He has also seen me loads of times leaking. Also I have few times wet myself playing football (soccer) in front of all of my teammates but in this case nobody noticed I think. 

On 6/12/2022 at 6:35 AM, leakyturtle said:

I have wet myself loads of times in front of my parents and all of my siblings. My current boyfriend has twice been in the same bed as me when I have suffered a night terror and wet the bed as a result. He has also seen me loads of times leaking. Also I have few times wet myself playing football (soccer) in front of all of my teammates but in this case nobody noticed I think. 

Aww I hope you're ok! I've wet myself in front of people quite a few times, but I'm pretty sure they never noticed.

I actually wet the bed when I was really exhausted and didn't wake up in time. My boyfriend was asleep the entire time, and it was small enough that I managed to clean it without him noticing as far as I know. I was still wearing my clothes, so it mostly got absorbed in that because I was able to stop myself once I woke up and realized I was peeing.

2 hours ago, murphie said:

once when I was in elementary school i wet myself laughing in front of my friend. i don’t think she noticed… if she did she didn’t call me out on it.

that was before i knew i was into it. i was just embarrassed at the time.

This story is just funny to me and not arousing, because I was a kid when it happened-- I wet myself laughing in front of my brother before. He definitely didn't notice though, because he was too busy laughing too. I don't remember what happened, but we were roughly middle school age, and he'd done something really stupid that we both found hysterical.

I knew I was peeing but I couldn't stop it. There was a huge spot on the front of my pants, trailing down my leg. Fortunately I was at home, and I ran out of the room really fast and went to change my underwear and pants. I was surprised he didn't notice I was wearing different pants or even wonder why I ran out of the room. I know I gave some bullshit excuse, but I don't remember what it was.

At the time, I knew I was into wetting, but I didn't want to be pissing myself in front of someone.

I wouldn't be able to deliberately wet myself in front of a friend (unless that friend was also into omo). It would be too embarrassing otherwise...it would have to be an genuine accident where I absolutely couldn't hold any longer. I've only wet myself in front of others while wearing a diaper...they didn't know and it felt weird to be doing it but it felt so good. 

4 hours ago, LeaksALot said:

I wouldn't be able to deliberately wet myself in front of a friend (unless that friend was also into omo). It would be too embarrassing otherwise...it would have to be an genuine accident where I absolutely couldn't hold any longer. I've only wet myself in front of others while wearing a diaper...they didn't know and it felt weird to be doing it but it felt so good. 

Same here 

I’ve had a few situations where I’ve been wearing a diaper and an opportunity to spend time with a friend or neighbor arose and I just kept the diaper on and ultimately used it with the friend being none the wiser. 

a few years ago, when I was living with roommates, I was wearing (and holding) while home alone when when of my roommates came home early. I was at about an 8/10 on the desperation scale when he came in and he wanted to talk about his day. As he went on I got more and more desperate, but didn’t want him to know and didn’t want him to think I didn’t care about what he was telling me. Eventually I completely soaked my diaper right as he was finishing his story. We sat there together for a bit and watched tv after - with him having no idea I was in a drenched diaper.

On 6/15/2022 at 1:29 AM, Bobbsind said:

Same here 

I’ve had a few situations where I’ve been wearing a diaper and an opportunity to spend time with a friend or neighbor arose and I just kept the diaper on and ultimately used it with the friend being none the wiser. 

a few years ago, when I was living with roommates, I was wearing (and holding) while home alone when when of my roommates came home early. I was at about an 8/10 on the desperation scale when he came in and he wanted to talk about his day. As he went on I got more and more desperate, but didn’t want him to know and didn’t want him to think I didn’t care about what he was telling me. Eventually I completely soaked my diaper right as he was finishing his story. We sat there together for a bit and watched tv after - with him having no idea I was in a drenched diaper.

I've never worn a diaper, and I'm not sure whether I'd like it or not. But I am very curious, how do people not smell it if you wet yourself?

• 9 months later...

After I started school I never wet my pants in front of anybody other than my immediate family.

‘Then I went to college. In my first year I wet my pants twice in front of the same woman friend. In my second year I wet while with one friend and I wet at a party. That summer I wet as I walked a woman home from a party. In my third year a gf refused to let me use the restroom once and I wet my pants, then three more times I was with her and made no effort to get to the restroom. That next summer I was with another girlfriend and we got drunk together and neither of us tried to get to the bathroom. My senior year multiple time, with two different girlfriends. Then over the next several years I wet on ski trips and playing in the snow with one girlfriend, and with a girlfriend from my senior year I wet several times. Then with a new girlfriend I wet several times. I shared an apartment with a woman who was a nurse and who was even more into wetting than I was. Among other she and I “invented” the holding contest. Then  I was pursued by a woman with whom I shared professional interests. I tried to test the seriousness of our relationship by wetting at least once every week for almost three months.

On 5/22/2022 at 10:13 PM, Jonnaywets said:

Big time! I was in the military and I was visiting some other military friends at a different base. We all went out and drank the night away and I ended up sleeping in my friends sleeping bad on the floor. I was wearing nothing but grey boxer briefs and I wake up to one of my friends standing on the doorway asking where we should go for breakfast and then my other friend who is in his bed is scrolling through something on his phone. Once I fully woke up I immediately knew the familiar feeling of laying in a wet bed or in this case a wet sleeping bag. And then I just have to say it, “guys I think I wet myself” my buddy in the doorway laughs and my friend in his bed next to me goes “it’s probably just condensation from the window” and then I open the sleeping bag revealing soaked grey boxer briefs and a soaked sleeping bag. I just stood up soaked boxers and all and just went to the shower I weirdly really wasn’t embarrassed at all, maybe a little bit but not as much as I thought I would be 

I would love to have shared that sleeping bag with you 😉

On 5/21/2022 at 10:26 AM, Imabedwetter said:

I had a friend pee in his pants in front of me while we were in line at a store to pay for candy. He went outside and waited for me while I paid for his candy. I also wet the bed in front of the same friend when we were having a sleepover. My sleeping bag was soaked when I got up but it turns out he had wet his bed that night too. That was the day we found out that we were both bedwetters.

Aww poor guy.  Hope no one else in the line noticed.   Kool that you both found out that each was a bedwetter.  I bet that was awkward at first but lead to support of each other later on. 

9 hours ago, GreenChile said:

My first accident was in front of my entire class, but I was sitting next to my friend when it happened 😭 so moral of the story, empty your bladder BEFORE you get on a bus...

Luckily traveling buses have toilets now. I still remember the times when I was a kid and school always used buses without a bathroom onboard for school trips. When we stopped somewhere, all the kids run towards the bathroom and we had to wait in the long lines to use it. No peeing behind the bushes on the parking lot was allowed. Not even for the boys. 

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I can remember, I’ve only really wet 2 times in front of friends:

Firstly, when I was 6 and in the 1st grade, I for some unknown reason HATED the school bathroom and would try to hold my pee until I got home or until I began to leak. I was in the computer lab (this was 2007) and I had to pee REALLY BAD. I leaked a little bit so I asked the teacher to use the bathroom but she made me wait until class was over. I began to pee myself and quickly did everything in my power to stop it. My friend was on the computer next so me and saw me squirming and holding myself and asked me what was wrong. Somehow he didn’t notice my pee spreading across my dark colored trousers and splashing onto the carpeted floor. In fact, nobody had known about me wetting myself. Years later, I would go on to miss that warm relaxing feeling of peeing myself.

Another time I wet in front of a friend was 15. I was.. unfortunately, in the mental hospital.. the mental hospital I was in had a backyard with a hose hookup. In the summer time, we were taken to the backyard to play in the hose for awhile. As we were waiting to get wet, my friend decided to just pee himself. My other friend/crush chose to follow suit. I decided to wet as well and it was AMAZING! Then we played with the hose and had fun. I am now 22 years old and I still wish my childhood could have had more fun memories such as this one…