Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest Thomas2020

no but my friend had an accident in front of me. We had just gotten some boba tea and were walking around the mall. The Desperation hit her really fast and she was really busting to go. We searched for a bathroom for about 25 minutes until it was to late and she had a full loss of control accident in the shopping mall

I had a friend pee in his pants in front of me while we were in line at a store to pay for candy. He went outside and waited for me while I paid for his candy. I also wet the bed in front of the same friend when we were having a sleepover. My sleeping bag was soaked when I got up but it turns out he had wet his bed that night too. That was the day we found out that we were both bedwetters.

14 hours ago, Thomas2020 said:

no but my friend had an accident in front of me. We had just gotten some boba tea and were walking around the mall. The Desperation hit her really fast and she was really busting to go. We searched for a bathroom for about 25 minutes until it was to late and she had a full loss of control accident in the shopping mall

That's some new material for me to fantasize over now. I love boba tea, and I could totally picture myself drinking it all really fast. And of course, asking my friend for help finding a bathroom would be embarrassing but hot. He could watch me squirm around, and let me squeeze his hand when I'm scared I won't make it. A full wetting in front of a friend... damn.

I did once have an accident in front of my female friend (co-worker) at the taxi after a night out with drinking beer all night, yeah i know it wasnt a big suprise after that. It wasnt full accident cause i got super desperate few kilometres from my house and eventually leaked a little in my pants, which was gray so it was quite obvious what had happened. She just told me that it is okay and these happens all of us at the times and no need to worry about it.

After i got out of taxi and got in my yard i just couldnt hold it anymore and pee was starting to flow in my pants full force, so i quickly whip my penis out and managed to release my bladder on the bush, although my pants was almost soaked at this point. I am glad she didnt saw that as the taxi has continued its journey, she never mentioned anything about this later on so everything went fine.

On 5/21/2022 at 7:57 AM, NerdyGayBoy said:

Has anyone ever had an actual true wetting accident in front of their friend/friends? Even a significant other would probably qualify.

For example, not being able to hold it in the car, getting scared on a rollercoaster, being tickled, stuck in an elevator, etc.

If so, what happened and how did they react?

Loads of times.  I had a problem wetting myself whenever I laughed too hard as a teenager...

Yes, many times. Real and planned wetting accidents, when holding too long to reach the bathroom or something unexpected happened while I was holding and lost it because of that. Friends know about my poor control over my bladder and usually don't make a fuss because of that. But they like to tease me because of that. For me, it's kind of turn on, so I don't mind.

Big time! I was in the military and I was visiting some other military friends at a different base. We all went out and drank the night away and I ended up sleeping in my friends sleeping bad on the floor. I was wearing nothing but grey boxer briefs and I wake up to one of my friends standing on the doorway asking where we should go for breakfast and then my other friend who is in his bed is scrolling through something on his phone. Once I fully woke up I immediately knew the familiar feeling of laying in a wet bed or in this case a wet sleeping bag. And then I just have to say it, “guys I think I wet myself” my buddy in the doorway laughs and my friend in his bed next to me goes “it’s probably just condensation from the window” and then I open the sleeping bag revealing soaked grey boxer briefs and a soaked sleeping bag. I just stood up soaked boxers and all and just went to the shower I weirdly really wasn’t embarrassed at all, maybe a little bit but not as much as I thought I would be 

17 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

Loads of times.  I had a problem wetting myself whenever I laughed too hard as a teenager...

Oh, I actually did this once as a teenager. I must not have noticed how bad I had to go. My brother did something so stupid and funny that I laughed until I pissed a lot down my leg. I stood there wetting myself in front of him for what felt like several long seconds just frozen with shock and still unable to stop laughing. I finally stopped laughing enough to run out of the room and change pants. He never noticed. If he had, he definitely would've teased me about it forever.

I never had an accident in front of someone, I only remember when I was 4 years old in kindergarten that he gave me a strong squeeze and I pooped in my pants but it was being alone.

but with friends I remember at school that several classmates and friends peed on more than one occasion in front of everyone, luckily it never happened to me that way, I would have cried of shame.

On 5/22/2022 at 1:13 PM, Jonnaywets said:

Big time! I was in the military and I was visiting some other military friends at a different base. We all went out and drank the night away and I ended up sleeping in my friends sleeping bad on the floor. I was wearing nothing but grey boxer briefs and I wake up to one of my friends standing on the doorway asking where we should go for breakfast and then my other friend who is in his bed is scrolling through something on his phone. Once I fully woke up I immediately knew the familiar feeling of laying in a wet bed or in this case a wet sleeping bag. And then I just have to say it, “guys I think I wet myself” my buddy in the doorway laughs and my friend in his bed next to me goes “it’s probably just condensation from the window” and then I open the sleeping bag revealing soaked grey boxer briefs and a soaked sleeping bag. I just stood up soaked boxers and all and just went to the shower I weirdly really wasn’t embarrassed at all, maybe a little bit but not as much as I thought I would be 

Oh man what I would give to be one of the guys in that room when you opened the sleeping bag

I've had one genuine semi-public accident. I was at a friends house, not exactly a party but quite a few people were there and there was much drinking and smoking going on, just hanging out in your 20s.  I got up to use the bathroom but as I got inside I passed out. Next thing I remember is friends banging on the door and trying to open it (they heard me fall) but they can't because I was lying in front of the door. I sat up and let them in. After a couple of minutes I reassured them that I was okay but I still needed to pee. They left and I made my way to the toilet at which point I passed out again! I woke up kneeling in front of the toilet with a friend asking me if I'm okay, I say yeah I'm good but can you give me a minute as I still appear to be pissing. They leave but what I haven't realized yet is that my jeans are still fully zipped up, none of the pee is going in the toilet. Once I was done and sorta properly came to again I didn't really know what to do. I just sat on the edge of the bath in a bit of a fugue state. Eventually friends came knocking again and I had to admit what happened, they're all chill though and one went to grab a mop. Everyone probably saw my wet jeans as I came out of the bathroom finally, but I don't recall any of their reactions, this was many years ago. I didn't hang around, I figured it was time to go home. Never passed out like that before or since. 

31 minutes ago, marcusx41 said:

I've had one genuine semi-public accident. I was at a friends house, not exactly a party but quite a few people were there and there was much drinking and smoking going on, just hanging out in your 20s.  I got up to use the bathroom but as I got inside I passed out. Next thing I remember is friends banging on the door and trying to open it (they heard me fall) but they can't because I was lying in front of the door. I sat up and let them in. After a couple of minutes I reassured them that I was okay but I still needed to pee. They left and I made my way to the toilet at which point I passed out again! I woke up kneeling in front of the toilet with a friend asking me if I'm okay, I say yeah I'm good but can you give me a minute as I still appear to be pissing. They leave but what I haven't realized yet is that my jeans are still fully zipped up, none of the pee is going in the toilet. Once I was done and sorta properly came to again I didn't really know what to do. I just sat on the edge of the bath in a bit of a fugue state. Eventually friends came knocking again and I had to admit what happened, they're all chill though and one went to grab a mop. Everyone probably saw my wet jeans as I came out of the bathroom finally, but I don't recall any of their reactions, this was many years ago. I didn't hang around, I figured it was time to go home. Never passed out like that before or since. 

Ooo ... I personally would've been so turned on by that, considering it was at someone's house and not in complete public, but still fully an accident. And the fact that it was just friends and not family or anything makes it so much better. A real wetting accident! And they were nice about it! If it were me I probably would've been blushing, but more from arousal than embarrassment.

It would be extra hot if it was in front of someone hot and they were helping me out somehow. I think a cute guy helping me get cleaned up without judging me, then getting me somewhere soft and comfortable to sleep off the drunkenness, gently comforting me and telling me it's ok and we all make mistakes. Bonus points if I get to be spooned as I fall asleep. I'm getting turned on just thinking about it.

I came very close 1 time as a kid.  I had a friend over and we were playing hide and seek throughout the house with my sister.  It was her turn to “seek” so we were hiding in a dark room in the basement when it all hit me quickly.  I remember telling my friend “hey I’ve gotta go…. Like bad” and realized it wasn’t just #1 either, I was gonna be messy too.  We didn’t wanna give up the round so he half encouraged me to just go right there in my pants while we were hiding and worry about it after.  I was way too mortified to have a complete accident in front of him so I desperately held on till the end of that round and the opted to “seek” next so they could hide while I went to the bathroom.  

Looking back it’d have been quite the thrill to fully go in my shorts right in front of him since he encouraged it and I could’ve cleaned up in my own house

Well, it's a long story, but I hope it makes all of you laugh. One of my friends moved to another state a few weeks ago, she needed help packing up her old apartment and we decided she would stay with me after her place was packed up. Her old place is a five minute walk from where I live, but we just thought it would be better for her to hang out at my place until her family could come and load her stuff up before the big move. No one likes packing up before a move so as a treat I got us a bunch of joints, some edibles, and Chinese food and a bunch of soda, you can see where this is going. My friend was born with a condition that makes it hard for her to control her bladder, so she has lots of accidents and she knows about my fetish. She knows that her accidents don't turn me on at all, so we are both okay with me being open about my fetish. Okay, the dramatic suspenseful tension  is over, well almost,  hey I'm a writer, I can't help it. My friend knows that my bladder has decided to explode a couple of times when I was very high, weed relaxes my muscles and I guess that includes my bladder. So we ate our food, of course Chinese food makes me really thirsty so I drank a bunch of water and soda, I was already pretty high  because I had several hits off of our flavored joints and one of my edibles, so I was even more thirsty. Then we did a bunch of packing and smoked more and ate more weed snacks. Around midnight, I was out of it, my whole body was twitching and I felt like I was floating, I could barely form a sentence, but I felt wonderful. So my friend gave me her squishy exercise mat to lie on. It reminded me of the mats we had when I was in day care, only larger. So we put the mat on the floor and I was out of it. I remember waking up a bit later with a very full bladder, but I couldn't get up, I was way too twitchy to stand. The next thing I know, I was warm and empty, however, it didn't bother me. Normally when I wet I don't like sitting or in this case lying in it, but it didn't bother me. I must of fallen asleep because when I woke up my bladder was in the middle of emptying itself again and then the high was ruined. I sat up and yelled something I won't repeat here and my friend woke up and asked if I had a nightmare. I said, "No, but I seem to be sitting in a puddle." Thankfully, the mat was made from some kind of rubber that can be cleaned with wipes and my friend had a large box of baby wipes on hand for me and cleaning wipes for the mat. I offered to clean the mat, but she did it for me while I was in the bathroom, I used quite a few baby wipes and she gave me some pants to borrow. We were both wide awake by then so we did some more packing and then I spent a couple of hours curled up at the foot of her bed while she curled up at the head of the bed. So, I wet myself while I was so high I was just about floating in space, then I yelled so loud I woke my friend up, then we had a good laugh about it.

Guest AromaticPee

Yes. Many times, too many to keep count of. My friends and I all loved it. Whether it was in high school, at a friend's house, or out and about, I'd have an accident and they'd see it all. Sometimes, they'd want to join me, because they thought I'd be humiliated immensely. Other times, they'd just stand there, seemingly hypnotized by my stains.

One of the most memorable of these wettings was when three good friends of mine, Dahlia, Stella, and Willow (who all agreed to call me Clover), played Uno Attack together on a transparent glass table at Stella's house. We were wearing nothing but white underwear.

If you aren't already familiar with Uno, the goal is to play cards matching the last card's color or number/action; play a wildcard; or if you can't do either, draw a card and pass the turn. If you had one card left, you had to shout "Uno" or draw more cards. To win, you need to get all of the cards out of your hand first. The twist with Attack was that instead of drawing N amount of cards, you pushed a button on a card-spewing machine N amount of times. It would shoot out a random amount of cards at random button presses. We also had a house rule: any and all draws could be stacked with a card that had the same draw number.

Anyway, I got very unlucky because I rarely had a card to play and cards kept spewing out at me, four at a time. The girls weren't doing so well, either, but they almost never got cards spewed at them. Stella was always at one card, and everyone kept skipping her. Soon enough, I was squirming and holding on to my penis to keep myself from leaking. I asked Stella, "Excuse me, but I have to pee. Can I please go?"

"I'm sorry, Clovie-wovie bae," she cooed, "but last time I checked, the plumbing had some serious issues, so water could get on something expensive. If it's not that, then the bathroom might be occupied. Regardless, you'll just have to hold it for now until you can pee on a tree."

"Or you could let it all out now," Dahlia added, cheekily. "I think I'm getting used to peeing in places other than a bathroom, because I wasn't exactly potty trained... you know?"

"Let's just finish the game, okay?" I suggested. "Then, we can find out who has to pee and who doesn't."

Every second the game went on, someone was squirming. Stella wasn't as desperate as I was, but I could tell that she still had to go. Dahlia crossed her legs, eager to mark her territory on something other than the chair she sat on. And Willow clutched her vulva beneath her panties.

After a torturous five minutes, I somehow got lucky enough to call Uno, but Stella won. Then, Dahlia admitted, "Okay. I think we're all aware of the situation which has been underlying this game. And I want to apologize for putting diuretics in everyone's drinks before we started. I-i-i mean, I wanted to add a little extra challenge to the g-game. But I think I went too far, no pun intended."

"It's okay, Dahlia," Willow said. "The game was even more fun when we had to hold it in. And the winner, Stella, gets to take off her undies and relieve herself on one of the nearby trees!"

I asked, "Can you p-p-p-please show us your v-vulva as your pee c-c-comes out?"

"O-oh," Stella stuttered as she took her panties off. "W-w-why, of course, Clovie-wovie bae! Anything to satisfy y-you!"

So Willow, the least desperate of us four, stated to guide us to the backyard. But then rain poured down heavily. Willow started stepping from foot to foot as if on hot coals, something that I later learned was her potty dance. I was doubled over in desperation, clasping my penis even harder, and the other two prepared to pee on me. They all moved over to me and turned me belly-up. Dahlia slowly managed to undo my hold on my penis. And then...

*psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh* I wet myself first, gushing pee through my boxers. My pee landed on Dahlia's butt. The others wet themselves shortly after. We all sighed in ecstatic relief: "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

"Oh man," Stella said as she aimed her pee stream at my drenched boxers. "I feel so sorry for the rest of you, especially Clovie-wovie bae, but I'm so relieved..."

"I feel that too... as well as relaxation..." said Willow. "And my bladder wasn't that full to begin with!"

"Me three..." I sighed. "But I don't think my bladder is 'relaxed' right now... more like... anxious to get the pee out of it..."

"Me four!" exclaimed Dahlia. "And I'm not even peeing as much as you, Tom Clover! Look! Your foot and my panties are the only things I've painted yellow!"

We all laughed for a bit.

*pssssssshhhhh* "Haaaaaaaaaa..." I sighed, peeing after the others were done. "It feels so good... and my bladder is still pumping out more... all through my boxers and onto Dahlia's back... ohhhhhhhh... I'm sorry for marking you, Dahlia..."

"Iiit's ooookaaaaaay!" sang Dahlia. She then went on: "I always get another family member to pee on me during my best birthday parties! And at least one person drinks another person's pee at special events! Pee is quite a special thing in the Snickerdoodle family!" Her tone changed to arousement as she said, "AND I'm sure some of yours splashed around my... butthole... just now."

"Ew," giggled Stella.

Dahlia reassured us, "I like it when it gets in there... speaking of which, uh, my family members show love to one another at least daily by peeing in their buttholes with catheters."

"Ewww!" Stella hooted. "Gross!" Willow followed. They both started to crack up.

"Yeah, I admit it's gross. Like I said, though, pee has a special place in my family's hearts, including mine. We never had or used an actual working potty installed in about four decades, and we all pee on the walls!"

"Yeah..." I sighed. "It's pretty cute how the Snickerdoodles' house reeks of ammonia too... and I actually love to get many a whiff of the scent it leaves behind... it smells... sooooo lovely..."

"EEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!! THAT IS SO GROSS!" Stella and Willow harmonized. Then they lost it, and Dahlia and I laughed alongside them.

After another minute, my stream died down, slowly but steadily. My bladder was still vibrating from all the pee I gushed out of it. I felt so relieved, my bladder was the center of my attention!

"Aaaaaaaaaaah..." I sighed. "Aaaaaaah... ohhh, that felt so good... haaaa... now the room smells like pee..."

"Let's clean it up," suggested Stella.

Willow agreed. Dahlia and I had other plans. "Ohhhhhh..." I moaned. "I'm... too absorbed... by my relief... to help you... sorry..."

"I'll make sure we all get showers right after this... together." Dahlia stated. "We can go get some ice cream wherever Tom Clover wants after that.

"For now," she continued, "let me tend to him, maybe take off his undies."

"Yeah..." I sighed. "Just let Dahlia... take care of me... You girls can clean up."

"Okay, Clover," Stella said. "Willow and I'll go scrub up the floor. Just go get some rest... I don't want a pee-soaked boy trying to exert himself, after all! Hee hee! Especially if it's Clovie-wovie bae!"

We all chuckled, and Dahlia carried me off.

"Okay, Clovis!" called Willow. "See ya in a bit!" Then I passed out from the relief by which I was so entranced.

After seven and a half minutes, my bladder calmed down, I woke up, and my whole body went back to normal. Dahlia took off my boxer briefs, licking pee off of my entire crotch. "Mmmm," she cooed. "Your pee is quite flavorful, Tom... especially in that dripping peehole of yours." She tried to tongue my urethra for a few seconds. The lewdness of the action got me hard. "Oh, and look at your undies! They're completely soaked with the stuff!"

"Hehehehe," I laughed. "Must've been the diuretic drinks. I really had to go, you see!"

"Yup. And that's why I prefer diapers over undies for wetting!"

The two of us talked about diapers for the remaining three minutes it took Stella and Willow to clean up the living room. We were in the middle of something when Willow opened the door.

"Okay, Clovis," Willow then said, "it's time to- Wait... are you talking about diapers and stuff?"

Dahlia and I blushed, then Dahlia playfully responded, "Uh huh. Can we talk more about diapers in the shower?"

"Sure thing, Dahlia!" Willow said.

All four of us then got into the bathroom, where the shower was. "Alrighty then, ladies and gentleman!" Willow announced. "Let's get this stink off of us! Especially around the teats!"

While we showered, Dahlia started up the conversation she and I had about diapers. Stella blushed at the mention of the piece of clothing. "Diapers are so childish," she said. "I thought they were for babies."

"Well, yes," explained Dahlia. "But they also make adult diapers. Ones that better fit our big butts." That caused some laughter. "And you see, people like me like diapers more than undies because, though they look like the children's undies, a diaper can easily hold in more waste before it leaks. It's like a ready-made potty in your pants!"

"Yeah," Willow said. "Plus, it'd be so much warmer for so much longer if you just went in them!"

Dahlia joyfully sang, "And that's why the Snickerdoodle family use diapies in the winter! So our hips can stay warm, even if it makes 'em more than a bit stinky!"

More laughter ensued.

Then, we all had sex. I readily came in every girl's vagina. Willow toyed with my penis a bit with her foot while Dahlia sat on my face while sitting on top of Stella. After Dahlia lifted her butt up, she peed again, this time on the shower walls.

"EW, DAHLIA!" laughed Stella.

"Why would you do that now?!" exclaimed Willow.

Dahlia smugly explained herself: "Why, peeing in the toilet would waste more water, and the shower is a much easier and quicker, if weirder, option for me, because it lets me practice peeing standing up... as do all walls!"

Even more laughter erupted, then we washed each other's crotches.

We all dried off using a big towel that everyone shared. It was weird, because I was always accidentally touching someone's butt with mine. After that, we checked the time. Eight o'clock. Perfect. The Dairy Queen nearby didn't close until after nine o'clock, so we ordered mint-ified Blizzards for each of us. Then we had a lovely conversation about each other's first wettings. After the Blizzards, we all went to sleep in the same bed.

The End.

Edited by AromaticPee (see edit history)

I've done it a number of times. A friend of mine whom im very close to knows about all of my proclivities and we fool around occasionally. He doesn't wet but gets very aroused watching me do it, especially when I crossdress. The first time this happened was an "accident," of sorts. I had been drinking and got the craving for McDonalds so I had him drive us in my car. Like most people I tend to let my inhibitions go when ive been drinking and had been thinking of a way to stage a convincing enough accident to see what his reaction would be as he had no idea about my omo fetish at this point. By the time we got into the car i was already an 8/10 on the about to pee my pants scale. By the time we got through the drive through I was visibly desperate. My friend notices and gives me a hard time because ive had several close calls while drinking around him prior, i just never had the courage to follow through up until now. Fast forward a few minutes and I have my hand buried my crotch saying that im seriously going to pee my pants if we dont get back soon. At this point I can tell my friend has realized that im not kidding as he all of a sudden quits giving me a hard time and clams up trying to focus on getting my drunk ass to a toilet. Another minute passes and i give in and have an "accident" right there in the seat. It quickly pools up in the seat and then starts running over onto the floor. I continue to sit there slack jawed completely soaking my panties, pants, seat, and everything in the immediate proximity. It felt amazing and every part of my body was tingling. My friend is visibly aroused. He is fairly well endowed so it was pretty obvious that he had a positive reaction to what just transpired, athletic shorts simply can't conceal a boner lol. He promised me he would never tell anyone and attempted to comfort me. Me being drunk, horny, and completely drenched with pee laughed and called him out on the tent he was pitching. He turned beet red and tried to deny the obvious, clearly not wanting to admit that he was aroused by me wetting myself in drag. I came clean at that point and told him it was a fetish of mine and that I'd staged the accident to see his reaction since we were already friends with benefits. He admitted to being turned on by it and asked me to do it for him again sometime. Now he takes every opportunity to get me to wet myself, its become a huge turn on of his. I've tried getting him to try it out but there is still too much of a mental barrier there and he apparently gets too pee shy to do it in his clothes even when no one is around. Hopefully he can break the barrier and can enjoy the experience himself but if nothing else at least he is turned on by me doing it.