Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Beginning today, and for the next two weeks my wife is away and I have the house completely to myself.  It's not that she doesn't know about my kink...she encourages it actually, and on occasion will wear a diaper with me (wonderful times that I wish were more frequent).  But there's something about having the whole place to myself, where I just feel I can completely let go into the moment, and maybe try something new.  I've known about my kink with Omorashi since I was young, but it's only within the past couple months that I've entered into the world of wearing and wetting adult diapers, and I'm already immensely enjoying it.

When I got home from work tonight I had to pee pretty bad (even let out a few desperate drops into my underwear...minor accident), so I rushed inside, dove for my ready-bag, and wrapped myself in an Abena M4 as quickly as I could...and wow, just in time for wonderful relief.  What a way to begin these two weeks. 

Now as I'm writing this, I'm just two wettings in with a whole lot of time to explore and indulge. Some things I'm thinking of trying for the first time (any suggestions welcome):

1. Wearing a diaper overnight

2. Wearing a diaper all day with the bathroom being off-limits

3. I may try pooping in a diaper, but I'm still undecided on that one

4. Testing how much pee each type of disposable I have can hold before leaking - Tina pullups, Abena M4's, and Rearz cartoon print

5. 'Forgetting' I'm not wearing a diaper and letting go in whatever clothes I'm wearing...good thing we have tile

Perhaps I'll provide an update or two if anyone wants.

While wearing overnight for the first time I learned it's not as easy to deliberately pee in bed, even when wearing an adult diaper.  Maybe it's my subconscious or the position, but even waking up desperate in the middle of the night it wasn't as easy as just letting go.  I had to physically get out of bed, but at least I didn't have to leave the room, and fell fast asleep again afterwords, cozy and warm.

Tonight I did something different.  I plan on wearing tonight for the second time, and as I was getting ready for bed with my dry Abena fastened snuggly I felt the need to pee.  I didn't want to go to bed in an already wet disposable, and I didn't want to undo the already comfortable fit, so I improvised.  I took a Teena pull-up and cut the sides with scissors to make a large pad, which I slid inside of my dry Abena...and just in the nick of time, too.  Now when I slip into bed I'll be empty, cozy and dry, hopefully.

• 4 weeks later...

@vizzing love that you are making the most of this time of absolute freedom. A great chance to explore the kink further to see what you might like / not like so much 🙂 

Messing can be fun for sure, but just be prepared for the cleanup. Probably best to do it close to a shower, as it can be quite..errm.. messy 🙂  . But having said that, nothing some nice warm water and soap can’t remedy in a couple of minutes. 

I have enjoyed diapers a few decades and wear to bed occasionally (less and less as I just get too warm these days) but regardless still struggle to ‘let go’ in bed laying down. I have to really sit up, and then eventually it will flow. During the day I will always be ‘pointing-up’ in the diaper, but at night I always make sure to point down.. just seems to be the safer (less leaky) way in case you do manage to start the flow when in a more relaxed position.

-andrew

Edited by soakingboy (see edit history)