Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female That Instant Desperation When Near the Bathroom

When this happens to me it's usually when I get home from work. I change out of my work clothes, and I like to pee when I'm just in my undies.  (Less to pull down or up or get out of the way) Sometimes when I start to undress the urge to pee will proceed right to desperation. It's like my body is sayin "OK we're close enough, we're going now." I then have to race to the toilet, sometimes I'm a little damp when I get there. Im usually wearing a blouse one sock and undies when I get to the bathroom. 😀

Anyone else have similar experiences?

5 hours ago, PattyWets said:

When this happens to me it's usually when I get home from work. I change out of my work clothes, and I like to pee when I'm just in my undies.  (Less to pull down or up or get out of the way) Sometimes when I start to undress the urge to pee will proceed right to desperation. It's like my body is sayin "OK we're close enough, we're going now." I then have to race to the toilet, sometimes I'm a little damp when I get there. Im usually wearing a blouse one sock and undies when I get to the bathroom. 😀

Anyone else have similar experiences?

That’s hot.  Do you intentionally not go at work before you leave?  I think maybe there have been times when I wanted to leave in a hurry and I just left while having to pee, but I only live like 10 minutes from the office.  But yeah, I do the same thing with getting mostly undressed before going, and I guess now that I think about it, the urge does get more urgent the closer you get to relief.

11 hours ago, PattyWets said:

Когда это случается со мной, обычно, когда я возвращаюсь домой с работы. Я переодеваюсь в рабочую одежду и люблю писать, когда на мне трусы. (Меньше тянуть вниз или вверх или уходить с дороги) Иногда, когда я начинаю раздеваться, желание мочиться переходит прямо в отчаяние. Как будто мое тело говорит: «Хорошо, мы достаточно близко, мы идем». Затем мне приходится мчаться в туалет, иногда я немного мокрый, когда добираюсь туда. Обычно я ношу блузку, один носок и нижнее белье, когда иду в ванную. 😀

У кого-нибудь еще есть подобный опыт?

Je suis sûr que vous êtes très heureux. Et ça a l'air beau si on pouvait le voir.

Just now, Eddy said:

Я уверен, что вы очень счастливы. И это выглядит красиво, если бы вы могли это видеть.

3 hours ago, fabric5 said:

Да! Это происходит со мной постоянно!! Очень трудно держать его, когда рядом с ванной. То же самое относится и к моей входной двери... что привело к некоторым ситуациям!! 

I'm sure you're very pleased. And it looks beautiful if it could be seen.

On 5/20/2022 at 9:38 PM, Onedude said:

That’s hot.  Do you intentionally not go at work before you leave?  I think maybe there have been times when I wanted to leave in a hurry and I just left while having to pee, but I only live like 10 minutes from the office.  But yeah, I do the same thing with getting mostly undressed before going, and I guess now that I think about it, the urge does get more urgent the closer you get to relief.

I usually don't even feel like I really have to go when I leave work. The urge builds a little on the way, and then bam when I get in the house.

Guest K95F

This ones a classic among the community I think. It's a strong one for me too, it can be really bad. I couldn't count with all fingers and toes the amount of times I run in my house with panties on my knees splashing pee