Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I've been into omorashi for very long now, and more recently came out as a trans girl/genderfluid.

I don't find nice moments to wet myself very often so I feel like recording those could be great, sharing them here and on PH for instance.

The problem is I don't know much about recording videos properly, even though I watch a lot of them, so I'll gladly take any tips! I only have a phone but the quality should be fine (iPhone SE 2020).

Regarding the tags I hope it's not too misleading or such, I chose them as they reflect the kind of wetting/clothes I'd record videos of.

Edited by WetLeggings (see edit history)

Don’t know if you would really consider this a tip since it’s not a tech tip but when I first started recording videos I would involve my favorite parts of omorashi. For example my favorite thing is wet panties so I’d wet panties. I know it sounds basic to say do what you like but trust me if you involve your favorite aspects it should make the whole experience way better. The more you enjoy it and people can tell the more they’ll enjoy it. Sorry if this sounds obvious or dumb but I found that using a stand like one built into the case make it easy to prop up whatever you are filming on. Oh you might want to check the settings on your phone under the camera section and might want to consider lowering the screen resolution/fps because depending on how long your videos will be you can quickly and easily build up the size of the video and you might have to trim it to be able to upload it.

On 5/20/2022 at 12:02 PM, WetLeggings said:

I've been into omorashi for very long now, and more recently came out as a trans girl/genderfluid.

I don't find nice moments to wet myself very often so I feel like recording those could be great, sharing them here and on PH for instance.

The problem is I don't know much about recording videos properly, even though I watch a lot of them, so I'll gladly take any tips! I only have a phone but the quality should be fine (iPhone SE 2020).

Regarding the tags I hope it's not too misleading or such, I chose them as they reflect the kind of wetting/clothes I'd record videos of.

make sure you have a waterproof case on your phone so you don't ruin it with pee while you are recording your videos.

I use the front camera of my phone to record wetting videos, so I can see myself and make sure I'm in the frame. I don't show my face, so I try to make sure my face stays just out of shot. After filming the video I use the built in video editor on my phone to trim it if needed and compress it slightly to reduce the file size. 

I don't personally use a mount or stand for my phone but it would make things easier. I've thought about getting a ring light too to improve the lighting. 

Also, sounds obvious but wear clothes that show the wetness clearly as some colours and fabrics do a good job of hiding it. I find grey (the lighter the better) is usually best for showing a really good wetting. For most of my wetting videos I wear grey business or jogging pants, I also have a pair of grey shorts which really show the wetting. 

Guest Iosis69

For a directorial suggestion, ensure your lighting is good. It's easy to hold a phone and create a shadow just in the wrong area at the wrong time. Also, as per drip drip's suggestion. Do try and film from start to finish. Don't just make tiny snippets of film. And lastly, as omo fan suggested at the top of this thread, do what you enjoy. If this is something you want to do, make it as enjoyable for yourself as possible, there's no reason to potentially make yourself awkward on cam. Also, it's for your enjoyment first and foremost, so have fun and enjoy yourself.

Edited by Iosis69 (see edit history)

Keep light sources out of camera. Cameras can deal with it somewhat, but image quality will suffer if there's a light source in front of the camera.

If you have a ceiling fan in the same room keep it off because it's constantly moving shadow will show up in the video.

Even if you make the video during the day turn the lights on, it can be surprisingly dark on camera even though it's fine for your eyes.

Don't wear black, you can't see anything on black even if you can see it in real life.

On 5/22/2022 at 1:17 PM, OmoFan50 said:

Don’t know if you would really consider this a tip since it’s not a tech tip but when I first started recording videos I would involve my favorite parts of omorashi. For example my favorite thing is wet panties so I’d wet panties. I know it sounds basic to say do what you like but trust me if you involve your favorite aspects it should make the whole experience way better. The more you enjoy it and people can tell the more they’ll enjoy it. Sorry if this sounds obvious or dumb but I found that using a stand like one built into the case make it easy to prop up whatever you are filming on. Oh you might want to check the settings on your phone under the camera section and might want to consider lowering the screen resolution/fps because depending on how long your videos will be you can quickly and easily build up the size of the video and you might have to trim it to be able to upload it.

For me it works exactly doing that! Make the vids you would love to see yourself! Also maybe obvious but very important imo: Filming with sound. Watching Omovids without sound makes me personally loose so much of the experience as a viewer. And from the feedback i get most people that watch my vids are also enjoy hearing me, even if I sometimes think I sound ridiculous..but most people think that about themselfs.

And also: Just filming when you feel like you really want people to see in that moment. For me it just works when Iam in the mood and therefore it sometimes is sponeous, I keep my equipment by hand so its not that much of a hussle to start filming if I feel like it. But dont force yourself. I think it really shows if you do a vid just for the sake of it but are not enjoying yourself while doing so.

If there is a sexual component in omorashi for you (otherwise skip to technical stuff): If I watch my vid afterwards and find it a turnon when i imagine someone else in my position I count it as a good vid

For technical stuff:

Since I cut and work with narrations alot I use a video editor on my laptop, thats easier for me than doing it on my phone (which I film with). There are a lot of free options, I personally use VSDC and the free version works just fine with me. 

And using a 3€ Selfie stick I often just duct tape to some old delivery boxes really helps by keeping my hand free for myself

Edited by stillavirginsa (see edit history)

Any tips on recording anonymously? I don’t want to use the standard camera app on my phone because it automatically saves to my cloud storage which goes everywhere. Even if I delete it once I’ve exported it it will still have been there which is not ok.

Any separate apps that keep recorded videos separate and preferably don’t capture any meta data?

2 hours ago, kieteiru said:

Any tips on recording anonymously? I don’t want to use the standard camera app on my phone because it automatically saves to my cloud storage which goes everywhere. Even if I delete it once I’ve exported it it will still have been there which is not ok.

Any separate apps that keep recorded videos separate and preferably don’t capture any meta data?

im not an expert here so disregard me if im being clueless but will that happen if you have your wi fi turned off?