Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Ashley's Really Poopy Diaper Part 2

DISCLAIMER: This story is completely fictional and takes place in a slightly different reality from ours, so it might be a little confusing at first; Plus this story and all others are part of the same reality, showing what this oddball messy world is like through different characters. Here's the big one though: The story contains diaper messing/pooping. I know this site is mostly about wetting and most don't care about pooping. So if you don't like that sort of thing and don't want to read this story, that's perfectly fine by me, just giving you a heads up. Now with all that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the story anyhow. 

Ashley's Really Poopy Diaper 

Part 2

Ready or not, Ashley unlocked and opened the stall's door and turned to exit the now busy restroom. In the hallway once again she walked back towards her dorm room nervous but determined to pull this crazy idea off. The hallway was now more crowded with students than before adding to Ashley's anxiety, yet she did her best to keep her distance so no one could smell her full pampers. As she walked her poopy bulge swayed along to the rhythm of her steps, further mushing all her still warm shit in her diaper. Ashley had to admit it felt nice to walk around with this mess inside her pampers. It was like her waste was gently hugging her butt as it sloshed around. 

"Jeez what stinks out here?" Hearing that snapped Ashley out of her thoughts, as some of the students around her were beginning to smell the contents in her diaper. "Is there a gas leak nearby or something?" someone speculated. "Smells like shit, maybe someone pooped their pants or diapers?" Ashley’s heart nearly stopped with fear, the other students were starting to catch on. She needed to hurry back to her dorm room fast before anyone exposed her wearing a full diaper. 

"Nah, no one would break the rules like that, besides the restrooms are nearby." Another student pointed out. "Then the smell might be from the restrooms, they’ve been backed up before." Luck favored Ashley once more, for now at least. Despite the distracted speculation, more people were noticing the stink from her poopy pampers, just as she saw her dorm room door within reach. Quickly she entered her room and closed the door before anyone got any more suspicious. Safe at last, or at least mostly...

"Hey Ash, where have you been girl?" May asked, sitting on her bed. "Oh right, I almost forgot about May," Ashley thought. At least the bathroom was free but now she needs to make sure May doesn't find out about the pampers. "Hi May, sorry I left so suddenly, I just couldn't resist the weather outside and just needed to go out and enjoy it," Ashley hoped that lie sounded convincing enough for May to believe.

"Heh no worries Ash, I just didn't want you to be late for class," May told her. Damn, Ashley didn't pay attention to the time when she went out on her little adventure. "Well you're here now so let's get going," May said. "Actually I need to go to the bathroom right now, so go on ahead I'll catch up with you," Ashley lied. "Alrighty then, I'll see you in class," May smiled at Ashley as she got up to leave. 

"Sounds like a plan," Ashley smiled back as she turned towards the bathroom. As she entered the bathroom May stopped at the room door sniffing the air. "Pee-ew! Did you just fart Ash?" May asked. "Sorry May, I’m trying hard to hold everything in, but you know how I am," Ashley responded, faking her desperation. "It’s ok i’m just teasing you, go ahead and do your business," May reassured her smiling. With that said May left for class as Ashley closed the bathroom door and took her diaper off again. Pressed for time she opened the supply stash and carefully hid the loaded pampers in the corner behind the spare contingency container. Then she proceeded to clean herself up since she didn't do so in the public restroom, washed her hands and left the bathroom. Before leaving she went to her drawers to pull out and wear a fresh clean diaper.

The rest of Ashley's day went by like normal. She was even able to join back up with May in class before it started. After class she continued with her exam preparation that she didn't finish before, then spent the rest of the day hanging out with May around the town like they always do. Knowing what she was going to do the next day, Ashley picked out her lunch and later her dinner similarly to yesterday's to copy today's excellent results. However as she ate dinner with May, she decided to add even more portions of food to eat, specifically food that would make even more waste in her. May noticed Ashley's extra food and pretended to host an intervention on Ashley's addiction to food as a joke. Ashley couldn't help but laugh at May's comedic acting, she always enjoyed May's sense of humor ever since they met in high school. By the end of the day Ashley was beat from her very interesting day and went to bed early.

At last, sunrise came bringing light into Ashley's dorm room waking her up. Ecstatic, she got up from bed ready for another diaper adventure. Today she didn't have any classes so there wasn't going to be anything in Ashley's way, plus she'll have total privacy this time. However she noticed May wasn't here at all, very unusual for May to be out this early. Then she noticed a small note on her desk that wasn't there before. It read: 

"Hi Ash. I'm gonna be at the park for a bit to enjoy the morning sun. Don't worry I'll be back soon, besides I figured you wanted to be alone with your stinky diaper today. You're one weird crazy girl Ash, that’s for sure. But that’s what I like the most about my best friend, so I hope you have a blast with your diaper. -May." 

Ashley was speechless. "Did she find the diaper?" She thought. Still stunned by what she read, Ashley went to the bathroom to check on it. Surely enough her messy pampers were sitting out in the open on top of the toilet's lid undisturbed waiting for her. "H-How?" She couldn't fathom how May found out her dirty deed, let alone not throwing it away. It was true that May actually knew Ashley was A diaper enthusiast at heart. Though May didn't fully understand the whole D.E.S.O thing, she never minded Ashley's interest in diapers. Seeing May supporting Ashley like this was a welcome surprise to be sure. 

"Well at least I don't have to hide this from May anymore," Ashley said smiling. So Ashley left the bathroom for now and went back to her desk to read her favorite book. This way time can pass by easily straight to the main event. Eventually her stomach began to churn and gurgle again, just like yesterday. "It begins again," Ashley said with ever growing excitement. Getting up, she decided to bring her book with her to the bathroom. It'll be just like when she was a kid filling her pampers on the toilet while reading her books, except this was going to be ten times better. Once in the bathroom, Ashley locked the door to be safe, placed her phone and book on the sink and took off her sweatpants and her current pampers. Then she grabbed her loaded diaper and wore it once more. Opening the toilet's lid Ashley sat down and took her book to continue reading, letting her smelly brown bulge sag in the toilet bowl.

"PRRRRBBBT!!!" "FRT!!!" "BLLAAAARRRT!!!" 

"Oh boy, round 2 is gonna be crazy fun," Ashley couldn't wait as she involuntarily farted into her mess. As she released her gas, she prepared the bathroom's supplies for what was about to happen. However she wasn't going to push this time, her shit will exit into her awaiting diaper on its own as she focused on her book, much like when she was a kid. Soon one final fart escaped her butt, Now it was only a matter of time before the fun began. "Time to poop my diaper." Ashley said to herself, feeling a lot of mass move in her bowels. A minute later as Ashley read her book, she felt something warm and firm leave her body and softly enter her diaper. Ashley couldn’t help but smile.

"Blooorch... splortch..."

Once again poop began to pour from her rectum into Ashley's pampers. The poopy bulge expanded in size quickly as new fresh excrement joined with the mess already inside. Just like before her shit was a blend of firm thick logs and soft sticky mush, having both kinds of poop was extra fun as Ashley learned yesterday. However this time was different since she already packed her diaper with crap, thus all of the new and old waste shoved itself into any remaining space left in the padding. Ashley silently moaned in euphoria as she read her book pretending not to notice the warm mass constantly growing in her diaper. But now the diaper's seat was nearly bloated to the brim with brown filth, yet more and more poop kept collecting itself in Ashley's pampers, further spreading the messy mound everywhere at a steady pace. So all of the poop didn't have any problem piling up higher towards the pamper’s waistband. "Mmmmm..." Ashley continued to moan in pleasure, finding it harder to concentrate on her reading. Her erotic feelings and thoughts grew along with the mountain of poop in her pampers, becoming too difficult to ignore entirely.

"Plop plop plop- fmuush… BBRRRAAAPPPP!"

"Oh god what was that?!" Without warning a new loud fart bubbled into her diaper from out of nowhere. Ashley was so caught off guard by this sudden burst of gas, she didn’t notice she stopped pooping all together. Once her shock faded away, Ashley noticed and got concerned. She knew more shit was inside her, so why did she stop? Ashley attempted to push what was left out of her, once she did she realized what was wrong. Inside her bowels she felt a very large coil of poop creating a blockage in her. Interesting how this didn't happen yesterday, then again she didn't eat the exact same thing as before.  This new revelation didn’t faze Ashley one bit, "This setback won't stop me, I'm going to have the best poopy diaper ever!"

To accomplish her new goal, Ashley stood back up from the toilet as her pampers squelched within. Putting her book down onto the sink, she bent her knees and began pushing as hard as she could. Each push made the large mass inch closer toward her rectum slowly as she gave her all. Sadly her constant straining got more difficult as her poop got blocked up again once it reached her rectum. But Ashley wasn't ready to give up, "Come on, one more push. One... More..." She gathered all her inner might and pushed as hard as she could "POOP!!!" Suddenly a huge weight exploded into her diaper. The whole thick log of waste violently erupted out of her ass and slammed into her already dirty pampers. Everything mushed together all at once making the nastiest squelching sounds, thus ending Ashley's poop blockage escapade. 

Ashley couldn't properly react to what had happened as she was overtaken by ecstasy. Slowly she tilted her head towards the mirror to see what she had just done. She was immediately stunned at the amazing sight in her reflection. Her diaper was now completely loaded, her brown bulge was now so huge she couldn’t guess its accurate size. Was the bulge 3 pineapples big? Or maybe two small watermelons or even more than that? Ashley had done it, not only did she shit her diaper twice, but she had experienced her first hyper-mess in said diaper. "Oh... My god. This... Feels incredible!!!" Ashley soared with joy at her really stinky achievement. Turning her back to the mirror, she could see the full extent of the damage she made in her pampers. Her bulge was so filthy and saggy her poopy mass was stuffed with so much shit, filling the bathroom air with a delightful stink. As Ashley gently patted her mess with her hand, she was amazed to see how her poop nearly reached the top of her pampers. She could even see her crap directly from the bottom sides of her padding as it nearly drooped down halfway to her knees under the weight of her waste. Ashley couldn't resist wiggling her butt a little to watch her bulge wiggle back, feeling all of her mess slosh around. It was the best feeling Ashley had ever felt in her life, as well as the best diaper she ever wore. Really warm, super heavy, amazingly smelly, and best of all of course: extremely poopy. Of course the fun wasn't over yet, in fact Ashley’s favorite game: "Poopy diaper playtime," was about to begin.

To be concluded...

Edited by Messy96 (see edit history)

I have to say, I think this is turning into one of my most favourite story ever. Just a girl and her obsession for achieving an ever poopier diaper, and using it for sexual gratification. And I gotta agree with her, a combination of firm thick logs and soft mush is the best.

Also props to May for not derailing the story. After all the trouble Ashley went through to sneak her prized loaded pamper back in, and all that food she ate, I'd have been real disappointed if she didn't get to complete her masterpiece.  

I'm speechless, I'm so glad your enjoying what I got going so far. Thank you so much for your support and kind comments about my first story. Well I'm happy to tell you that part 3 is now out, and I hope you enjoy the final part just as much as the rest of my tale. I hope you enjoy your day and your poopy diapers. 😁