Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

dose anyone one wear underwear under there diapers

Once, on a trip I was on, there was a section of road where I knew I would not be able to stop for more than 4 hours. Before starting out, I put on a diaper over my shorts.  Then, when I got too full, I let some pee out, thinking that the diaper was going to catch it. My cock was pointing straight up, and  most of my pee when over the top of the diaper, and although my shorts got nice and wet, the front of my pants, and the seat got a real soaking. I really didn't mind getting soaked, but it was totally not what I was expecting.

I finally tried this today! Boxer briefs under a Northshore. Filled up on tea and water, then did some power washing. I eventually became desperate and fully expected a major leak when I finally let go. It leaked, but not full blown trickle down the legs kind of leak. After a while, I REALLY need to go again and forcefully peed myself. Again, I felt the wetness in my underwear, but no major leaks. Unfortunately I had to cut it off there because I need to head to work. Should be an interesting day considering the amount of fluids I drank… E51743B6-C81D-4EF0-BB13-B33F59A52C25.thumb.jpeg.4062a955e27c2422568902ec0d84a12d.jpeg9E7CBBE8-431E-4378-B154-14A375CCBB5D.thumb.jpeg.ef9dea554442492cd7c162ef5d64d4fd.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 1:46 AM, SlendrWetr said:

Under? No. Over, yes. I can get away with a goodnites under my underwear.

Same.  When I wear a GoodNites on a work trip or traveling I wear my boxers over the GoodNites to hide it from anyone who is sharing the room with me. I'd hate to be sleeping and travel buddy or co-worker wakes up and sees me sleeping there and my shorts or trackies sagging and my GoodNites exposes.  

But as I read the replies, seems that wearing your underwear under is a thing.  I wear boxers so not sure it would turn out so good for me.   My boxers would be all Bunched out over the top and out the legs.  🤣