Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• The title was changed to The Students and Faculty at Howe High

Woah, this was a good story, and I'm excited to see what other 'scenarios' you can create out of a high school setting. If you're looking for scenario ideas, high schools are notorious for having a toilet or two in a bathroom break, leading to queues forming in the halls~. And, in the worst case scenarios of those lines, you end up with a few students (and even a teacher or two!) unable to wait the entire time, and end up breaking away to find relief in say, the Science Lab sinks, the Classroom trashcan, or even out in the Courtyard, hiding behind a well-placed bush or corner!

As for feedback, one thing I will say is, you need to give some form of description for your characters. Even if they're not coming back, right now this story is just a generic teacher and generic high schooler; no hair colors, barely any clothing description, no physical traits. You don't have to go all out for background characters, but if you're gonna zero in on two people in particular, it helps to know what kind of body type is squirming around and what clothing is getting drenched at the end~. 

But, like I said, lot's of potential, and I'm excited to see more.

2 hours ago, KnightofStars said:

If you're looking for scenario ideas, high schools are notorious for having a toilet or two in a bathroom break, leading to queues forming in the halls~. And, in the worst case scenarios of those lines, you end up with a few students (and even a teacher or two!) unable to wait the entire time, and end up breaking away to find relief in say, the Science Lab sinks, the Classroom trashcan, or even out in the Courtyard, hiding behind a well-placed bush or corner!

As for feedback, one thing I will say is, you need to give some form of description for your characters. Even if they're not coming back, right now this story is just a generic teacher and generic high schooler; no hair colors, barely any clothing description, no physical traits. You don't have to go all out for background characters, but if you're gonna zero in on two people in particular, it helps to know what kind of body type is squirming around and what clothing is getting drenched at the end~. 

I like that idea, and have it written down! When I get to it, I'll tag you!

I appreciate your feedback too! I try to leave as much to the reader as possible, to not bog down the flow of the story, but in re-reading it, you're right, I went a little too far with omitting descriptions. I'll fix it for the next one.

Thanks for the scenario idea and the constructive feedback!

17 minutes ago, PeeHour said:

I really liked this! Awesome descriptions. This is a great idea, and with it being an anthology, the focus can remain on omo scenarios without story contraints. Although, as more students and teachers are introduced, it would be neat to see some familiar faces reappear even if only in the background.

Thanks! I wanted it to be more free-flowing (no pun intended) with the characters so that I could shorten each story and just write based on scenario. I like the longer stuff, but I had fun with this one too. In a way, I think it allows for more omo

That's true, I guess a callback or two couldn't hurt. 

• 4 weeks later...

Damn that is a long chapter involving a lot of people. No wonder it took so long to write it since your last post. It was definitely worth it though as it has plenty of scenes that fans of wetting and peeing can both enjoy! I saw that this isn't the last we'll see of Ms. Oliver. I wonder what kind of situation she'll end up next time? I think my favorite character would also have to be Mackenzie. She held it the whole time, though she did get to go a little bit in the toilet and I just liked her personality.

It is a bit unclear to me the position that Gianna was peeing in when she fell to the floor after being pushed. Was it kind of like this, just lying more on her hips than torso?

I'm a bit disappointed to here that you won't update your stories till August, especially because it postpones the completion of Chapter 6 of "I Think my Boss Needs to Pee" even more. It's understandable though that you have other responsibilities. I eagerly await your return to writing.

One final thing. I noticed this sentence that I'm fairly certain is supposed to say she DOESN'T need to wear. I'm only pointing it out because it says that opposite of what it is supposed to say.

“She’s not in the group picture, so she does have to wear it.”

1 hour ago, orangelion said:

It is a bit unclear to me the position that Gianna was peeing in when she fell to the floor after being pushed. Was it kind of like this, just lying more on her hips than torso?

Kind of like that, but she was rolled onto her hip, so her butt would have been parallel to the floor.

1 hour ago, orangelion said:

One final thing. I noticed this sentence that I'm fairly certain is supposed to say she DOESN'T need to wear. I'm only pointing it out because it says that opposite of what it is supposed to say.

“She’s not in the group picture, so she does have to wear it.”

Oops! Lol must have snuck by in proofreading. I’ve made an edit to fix it

• 9 months later...