Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

10 hours ago, davdav said:

great video. so hot. loved to see your piss pouring out ant your ankle to make a puddle

I also love when that happens! when i was editing the video, so i could upload it to a site with less capacity than this one (a miserable 500mb cap), i noticed that i standed in a position where my pee coud pour out of my ankle, and reminded me of how much i love seeing that... AND I HYPED ABOUT DOING IT MYSELF! so for the next time, i want to get the camera closer, and wear some heels again so it can be seen no matter the angle i'm standing while i lose control -///w///-

18 hours ago, MsApril said:

I also love when that happens! when i was editing the video, so i could upload it to a site with less capacity than this one (a miserable 500mb cap), i noticed that i standed in a position where my pee coud pour out of my ankle, and reminded me of how much i love seeing that... AND I HYPED ABOUT DOING IT MYSELF! so for the next time, i want to get the camera closer, and wear some heels again so it can be seen no matter the angle i'm standing while i lose control -///w///-

Looking forward to your next video. Heels are great

On 5/22/2022 at 9:14 PM, slycat said:

A 17-minute video that could have been less than 1.  Thank goodness for the 30 second advance button.

well you are into hyper wetting and diapers, i'm into desperation, we have pretty different taste, and less than one minute is not enough for me. It could have been shorter, and it will, but i'm not into just letting go and getting wet on an staged position, i want to succumb to my body, so don't look forward to my next video, sorry :'c

On 5/28/2022 at 1:07 PM, Man101010 said:

Easily my favorite video ever. You should do a pajama pants and slippers holding video next

thanks! i want to buy some baggy pants next week, so maybe those and slippers shall do? n.n

• 5 months later...
On 5/17/2022 at 11:20 PM, MsApril said:

light brown office pants desperate wetting

Hi ^.^
I think this is the first time i upload a video, sorry for the weird audio, i used a cup to hold my phone, without keeping in mind that the mic was under the phone. Also if you see me checking the camera multiple times, i was worried about getting low on memory. Next time i'll remember how much time my phone can record and find a better way to hold my phone up, but over all i'm satisfied with how much i held it, is what i like the most; having a natural accident. I peed a bit more after the cut, so i hope to hold it even more next time, and leak at least twice before giving up.

Love it!

On 5/19/2022 at 6:16 PM, koho said:

Dry Member - not a quote, just wrote it.   Found the video, attached.  Is that you as well?  Love it!

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 00:00
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Thank you for posting this. I saw it a long time ago on PH and have been wanting to see it again but didn't know where it was. Wonder who the model is?

• 1 year later...