Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I’ll agree to disagree. For me personally, just made it scenarios are a bit unsatisfying. I enjoy it quite a lot more if a desperate girl doesn’t make it and ends up pissing her pants instead of actually making it to the toilet or finding somewhere else to pee. I’m just a huge fan of wetting, anything that doesn’t contain wetting just doesn’t quite cut it for me. Although a compromise I’d say would be for a Just Made It scenario where a girl soaks her underwear before managing to pull them down. But that’s just me, different strokes for different folks. No pun intended!

Like @Spectre Jester I prefer a wetting and the 'almost made it' scenarios, although I'm the opposite in that for me I like to see the girl wearing a skirt and start losing it into her panties or tights just as she's got to the toilet. Jeans don't do is as much for me, but a tight pair of leggings is good with me from time-to-time!

Since watching videos like that I've found that I also like when they pull their panties aside or rip their tights open in a failed attempt to not wet themselves... and even getting panties part way down but peeing all over them anyway is good with me occasionally too. So long as underwear still gets something of a soaking.

Having said all that, any 'will they or won't they make it' compilations would be good with me too. Not knowing could add a bit of tension. It might be a tad disappointing when they do make it, but it just makes it more thrilling when it turns out they don't!

most if not all of my holds end up ending in a "barely made it" kinda fashion lol- humilating wetting is lovely but the thought of making it just in time has its own level of humiliation to it as well~

I just imagine shoving past people to get to the bathroom, forcing my belt + pants off as fast as I can (and maybe leaking a bit just before I have them off~) and finding that I cant help but involuntarily moan as I throw my head back in relief from finally getting to pee- just to learn that somebody had watched the whole embarrassing thing play out~

Just made it scenarios are the best thing for me! My favorite thing is when they have a "peegasm" as they manage to get their bottoms down in time and you can hear the pleasure in their voice as they let it all out. Hearing the moans of relief, the "oh yes's," the deep exhale of finally being able stop straining herself. Seeing the girl be happy that she avoided an accident is what makes "Just made it" so good!

4 hours ago, OmniBotch said:

Just made it scenarios are the best thing for me! My favorite thing is when they have a "peegasm" as they manage to get their bottoms down in time and you can hear the pleasure in their voice as they let it all out. Hearing the moans of relief, the "oh yes's," the deep exhale of finally being able stop straining herself. Seeing the girl be happy that she avoided an accident is what makes "Just made it" so good!

Peegasm that's the right term!! YES... I live for that, SO much.

4 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Are you kidding me? Just made it is the friggin creme de la creme for me in terms of pee content. Pardon my French, I am pretty bad at foreign languages. 

Ah yes, you spoke the absolute truth because I indeed very very much agree that is my favorite of omo.

5 hours ago, secretomoact said:

Those are my absolute favorites, and I've written a ridiculous amount of them. 

Ah yes!! Yes you have and I am a huge fan of those stories. 

I like desperation more than wetting. I love peeholding extreme!! Extreme long and bladders extreme overfilled.

I like to see girls(boys) fight with all their willpower and their body power to keep their panties dry, but if they absolutely can’t anymore, if they over their limit and they start to wee before they can get their panties down and before they can squat, if their panties and their legs gets wet that way, then is it hot and arousing too for me.

The best part is the holding part and it can never be long enough for me!!

5 hours ago, GreenChile said:

I love just made it and barely made it. It's those final seconds of desperation that's the best stuff, not knowing if a person is going to fully make it, make it but with a few leaks and spurts, or are the just going to not make it because that stupid belt got stuck 😭 

Yep, fully agree, and also the idea of reaching the toilet but starting to release pee uncontrollably, soaking clothing and underwear whilst frantically try to remove it.

Guest AromaticPee

All right. So, my last nonfiction posts were just me me me, and I wanted to have someone else take the wheel and spotlight.

Last night, I talked to two of my friends, Stella and Willow, about my work named "The Heartwarming Flood," and they loved it. Stella was mesmerized by the story, and Willow was shocked from all the sexual content it offered, especially the "just made it" portions.

My work reminded Willow of a "just made it" story from her 18th birthday party.

They were at a local strip club in the southwest US, filled with naked girls with very few men for some reason. Anyway, they served fruit punch and nothing else for drinks, and the building was incredibly spacious. Willow loved every last second of her time there. One thing she vividly remembers is her time up on the dancer's pole wearing a bunny suit. She was easily persuaded to jiggle her private parts and pose in seductive ways on stage. Before too long, though, she was holding her vulva with all her might, and she delightfully shouted, "May I please pee?! I drank too much punch, and now I gotta pee!" Someone heard her and helped her take off her bunny suit. However, another person put lingerie on her. She hates wearing lingerie, and always gets rashes from it. So, Willow started shuffling her way down to the men's room, where she could most easily open her floodgates and not make a mess out of it. When she got to a urinal, she slowly turned around, bent over, and quickly pulled the panties down enough to let the pee flow freely.

And then...

*pssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... haaaaaaaaaaaaaa... haaaaaa..." Willow peed like a fire hydrant into the urinal. "Oooooohhhh... I don't care if any guys are here... haaaaaa... this feels so good... oh yeah..." After the stream died down (drip, drip, drip, drip, drip... drip drip drip), she wiped her vulva with her hand. She noticed cum on it. "I got so turned on by my release that I got sticky at the crotch!" That was what embarrassed her. Not the fact that there were guys watching her. Not the rash that would soon form. Just the thought of cumming while peeing.

Stella applauded Willow's boldness and shamelessness in the moment, and I got hard, after Willow told her story.

I find that I love desperation, and I love wetting. The thing that I don't love is humiliation, which always feels a little weird, because people usually end up desperate, because they're in a public place where they can't get to a bathroom. I do really enjoy just made it and almost made it, but only if there's no humiliation involved. So, my fave scenarios end up being something like a) desperate in public and the person just makes it, maybe a few leaks, but nothing noticeable that would cause embarrassment, b) person is desperate not at home, but in a situation where they're with someone they trust, like two people in a car, c) person is desperate in public and headed home and almost makes it, but they don't wet until they're home and in private so there's no humiliation. I also really love all of the parts of desperation, like potty dancing and squirming. 

Yet another "me too". Wetting is a waste of a good desperation show, hold it in people!

I love to see desperate women, I love to see my girlfriend frantically trying to hold longer for my pleasure (and hers), and I really enjoy seeing her measuring her capacity. There's always an incentive to hold on a bit longer to beat her previous record.  Hence I get to see more desperation.  Fidgeting and squirming are delightful, but so is knowing what she's drunk and therefore what it must be doing to her.

Yes, and I've witnessed plenty of these irl. Especially because I have a friend who really likes extremely caffeinated drinks, to the point of needing at least one per day, but often more if we're going out somewhere. I'm actually pretty grateful he has to stop as frequently as he does, because then I don't have to be the one to ask nor worry about having any close calls in public myself.

It also doesn't hurt that he's cute and shy. I always help him find a bathroom if possible, because I don't actually want him to be in this situation since it's not something he wanted to do. But the omo part of my brain definitely remembers the soft blushing and attempted covert squirming around.