Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello from a Pandemic-stranded Nogizaka Fan!

Posted (edited)

Greetings from Japan! ^ ^

Or from someone who's been stuck in stupid Canada during 2+ years of pandemic, but belongs in Japan. (i'm there in spirit and will be again.) Not sure how well i'll fit in here, or how often i'll post; to be honest, i mainly came here to ask some questions from those who have purchased physical DVDs from Jade (in Japan) in the mail. πŸ˜… So until i feel less shy, you can call me Nogi-san. ⊿ 

i filled out almost everything in my profile, but it still says "0% complete"? πŸ˜‚ So that's weird. But i'm a pervert like everyone else here, albeit a very friendly and decent one. Pee is pretty "tame" on my list; actually, i take that back. It's extremely erotic! And of course, omorashi = 😍. i'm especially a fan of women peeing where they're not supposed to, on things they're not supposed to.* (*Disclaimer: on her own stuff of course. i read OmoOro's Guidelines, and agree with them.) For example, a woman bursting all over her clean laundry ... stinking dark-yellow urine! 😍 But i digress.Β 

Thank you for having me! i like the UI of the post-making ... thing, haha. Of the whole site, actually! i do have one question though. Uploaded a good-quality photo for my avatar. But after cropping it, the quality turned out looking miles below 144p. Any help with correcting that would be appreciated πŸ˜…πŸ’œ It may be awhile before a moderator screens me and grants posting privileges. But no worries; i'm patient.

γ‚ˆγ‚γ—γγŠι‘˜γ„γ—γΎγ™οΌ (Thank you in advance!)Β 

Nogi-sanΒ 

Edited by nogizaka46love (see edit history)