Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

There are only a few occasions where I’ve completely lost control, and even then with a bit of help, I find it quite hard to be patient enough.😅 Today I had a nice surprise however.

My new job has been pretty draining, but now I got a bit of money I treated myself to some new little space gear like a cute sippy cup with cats and some pull ups. I spent yesterday evening in headspace casually wetting and changing when I had to go like normal, but I guess that must’ve already reintroduced some conditioning to let go when diapered.

I’ve had things to do today so I’ve been big but I decided to have a bit of fun and try and hold my morning pee plus a couple more drinks while I worked and let go in a diaper before a bath (with a bath bomb I got for my birthday 😇), not expecting anything spectacular. The urge started to get really distracting after a while so I decided to take a break to have my bath. I pulled on my diaper and had to pee dance in front of the sink while washing up my cup. I can’t say how desperate I was on a scale, but being padded and right in front of running water certainly made it a lot harder.

As I stepped over to the bath I got absolutely no warning from my body before I started to absolutely gush into the diaper. It seemed my bladder was completely averse to trying to stop the flow and I had to hurriedly step into the bath because, soon enough, I started to feel a few drips run down my legs as the diaper couldn’t absorb everything fast enough with how my bladder had totally given up and it just flowed out of me. I guess I must’ve needed it because my eyes started to close and tear up involuntarily from how great it felt. Even after the unstoppable flow had subsided I could still push a lot more out and just sat down in the nice warm, wetness as I waited for it to absorb.

I wish I could replay it and feel it again because it felt like it happened way too quickly, good thing I have more diapers. >:) If anyone decides to read this I hope you enjoyed

• 2 weeks later...