Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Imagine having a bad stomach cramps and wetting yourself at an nightclub......

If you were to vomit and spasm in the toilet and wet yourself what will be the first thought goung through your head,,,  

25 members have voted

1. 1. If you were to vomit and spasm in the toilet and wet yourself what will be the first thought goung through your head,,,

• This im embarassing. Where can I change my panties and hose as soon as possible
    • I wet myself its so nice and warm
    • What is wrong with me I will need someone to take me to the ER

Now this is a situation which could happen to anyone, You went to that seafood buffer before going to a posh nightclib with friends. However you did not relaize that the muscles were bad and you had quite a few of them

while everyone was getting drunk an partying to the dance music you are starting to get stomache aches which get worse, You rush to the toilet as you are having stmoach cramps. While are bending over the toliet to vomit your body spasms qand you let out several spurts into you panty hose and dress,,,,,,,

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 10:33 AM, wettinghose said:

Sexy to imagine having a spare panties and pantyhose for such sitiuations

I always carry spare pantyhose and panties in my bag, because I have real wetting accidents and leaks quite often even when I'm not doing omo related stuff. I also carry spare incontinence pads, because I wear them as a precaution very often. If I get very nervous or upset, usually short spurts of pee come out and I can't control that. Imagine how awkward and humiliating it is when you're strongly arguing with someone and you start to pee your pants. Pee pads at least hide that from the other person. I also can't hold pee very long when desperate and start to leak if I can't find a bathroom soon enough. When vomiting, it's also very likely that at least some of the pee will escape in my panties because of strains on my body.

Because of all that I always have spare clothes and shoes in my car. I had too many real wetting accidents in my life and sometimes is really awkward if you have to spend hours or even a the rest of the day wearing wet or smelly panties or even pants.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)