Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I love the idea of wetting in my car but I don’t love the idea of making a mess in my car, especially one that would be difficult to clean up. I know there are incontinent seat covers and washable or disposable pads but I want one that will hold a full wetting. I could wear a diaper but I want a seat cover or towel/ pad that could take a full wetting incase of traffic, or leaks, or spontaneous wetting fun. I would love to buy a new car sometime soon and would love to have wetting fun in it but I wouldn’t wanna ruin my new car. I don’t want to waste my money on a product that is only meant for tiny leaks. I don’t even know if a product like this exists but if anyone knows of good seat covers please lmk! 

*BONUS QUESTION:*

what are ways you wet in your car? Easy cleanup ways for girls would be appreciated! 

Hey there, I did a longer roadtrip to a skiing resort recently wearing jeans and my new snowpants over it. And for the entire trip just peed in my pants. This felt soooo incredibly naughty and good. I can highly recommend that. 😊

See here for the full story

Maybe the weather is a bit warm by now for snowpants depending where you live, but I think it would work equally well with e.g. rainpants.

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

I always have a dollar store purchased shower curtain liner in my glove box. The strong plastic fully protects my seats. Sometimes I will add a towel, other times, I am literally sitting in a puddle of piss until it all soaks in to my clothing.  When I am done, I easily fold it and toss it in the trash, quickly wipe area with Lysol, boom. It really works well. 

A towel over a bin liner works pretty well, just make sure the towel doesn't overhang the edges of the plastic else it might wick into the seat fabric.

Personally I find it quite difficult to pee myself while seated in the car, but I struggle to keep control once I get out after an hour or more of driving, so most often the pad is only required to cope with wet pants, not an ongoing wetting.  However a small bath-towel will absorb anything I can throw at it.

I have some experience with this. My delivery driver partner and I used very heavy (think heavy duty contractor or leaf bags) bin bags spread over the seat. If you leak a lot, use tape to hold up the edges of the bags so you don't have run-off from the towels. This also allows for multiple wettings or in case you had a meal that didn't agree with you and that fart was more than just a fart. 

Inside the bag, put down cheap, old, washable towel(s) and sit on the towels to wet. Any leak-through will be caught by the bag. If you want to re-use the towels, buy some Febreeze(also my personal choice is M9 from Amazon - used as scent eliminator in hospitals); spray it in the bag; and close it up. When you get to your destination,  just put them in the washer with some vinegar, detergent, softener, and Clorox2. I would not reuse the bag, though.

Oh, and as warm weather is approaching, I remembered I have also used a self-spray public car wash to spray the towels I "accidently" dropped under my van to help clean them. After, I put them in a regular trash bag and still washed them at home the usual way.

I hope that helps!