Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi guys, Maggie here, and yesterday it happened one of the greatest wtf moment i've ever seen. Here's the story about me and my neighbour Giulia.

Just to make an excessive amount of suspence that this story doesn't deserve some hours before the apex of all of this, our day started with me that I didn't wanted absolutely to wake up despite being lunch time, and I reluctantly did that eventually just because nature calls, and of course being lunch time. So we gathered our stuff and we left home roughly at 1:30 pm, and bit thing, like I said before I went to the bathroom before leaving, but Giulia didn't. We headed to a trattoria (which is the english-speakers equivalent of 5 out 5 stars restaurant but with one quarter of the price), and we both ate the tortellini (one of the greatest inventions ever, that you filthy english speaker can't even dream of, I'm talking to all of u people that think that New York's pizza is better than our italian pizza).

JOKES ASIDE, the restaurant was crowded like nothing else, and we literally spent almost 2 hours there, which never happened. Anyway after lunch we had the idea to go to the river, which has a small beach, and by small i mean really small, to just relax and maybe take a bath, just maybe because when we gathered our stuff before leaving, we didn't get the stuff needed when going to the beach including swimsuits, except for a beach towel that for some reason I had in my car. But now i'll stop with this non-sense here's the big stuff.

Before leaving the restaurant at 3:40ish pm Giulia still didn't go to the bathroom, admittedly it was a bad choice because she needed to go, so she had to hold it during all the trip, a whole 20 minutes of suffering. After we parked the car, she was running to the beach because it was exploding, after all it was at least 14 hours that she didn't pee. Anyway we reached the famous beach, which was unfortunately crowded, you know, the collateral effects of a sunny sunday. We had to go deeper into the undergrowth to find another small beach, and we settled all alone surrounded by no one, only us and nature. Finally Giulia had the opportunity to pee, so she went farther in the bushes to do her "business", but she was rumbling because there it were other people there out for a walk, she was scared about being spotted, so she held it for a bit more. Unfortunately, 10 minutes after, she had also a bout of diarrhea, so without any bathroom near and with only two piece of tissue as replacement of toilet paper she finally did their business, BUT UNFORTUNATELY SHE WAS INTERRUPTED BY a bee becuasw she's deatly afraid of those beautiful creatures, so she run still with their pants off, omg what a laugh that I had in that moment

Actually she didn't finished to pee because of that, but in that moment she didn't tell me, so I didn't have an idea about that. Sooo after all of this we took off our clothes and we were ready to take a bath in the river... without the swimsuit, we were in regular underwear, again it wasn't planned by the start, and i felt really bad because it wad my first time and now time skip, a whole 10 minutes later...

Ok, guys here's the part, before saying anything else, just to let u know. I knew Giulia since 6th grade, and now i'm 24, and since two years ago I frequently go out with her, and sometimes we sleep together, so I can guarantee that she has ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN THIS KINK, or at least he didn't manifest in any shape or form with me, so the following that happened, while it wasn't too outrageous really shocked me, because, after those 10 minutes, we weren't wet yet, we stayed on the least deep point of the river, then she said:

Hey maggie, i'm gonna go to these bushes, I need to pee.

I replied: Wait, have you not peed already

Giulia: Well yes, but actually no, remember when I was running away...

Me: Oh wait, don't tell me, you are still holding it

Giulia: Kinda, I just peed a little, then I had to run away from that beast

Me: Wait don't go to that bushes, there are other bees there

Giulia: Wait WHAT, WHERE??

Me: Just kidding

Giulia: That's not funny

Me: It actually is

Giulia: Do you know what's funny, there are really some beers there

Me: Wow talking misfortune, hey I have plan, what about peeing yourself right now?

Giulia: Do you know what? I'm actually doing it

Me: eww... Wait that's new for you, but I know that u are... ...

I didn't finished the sentence, she actually peed herself... my brain turned off for at least 10 seconds, I got a stroke because of that, even worse than Gothamchess during the 14th episode of guess the elo when he created the 1660 meme. That's something that I expect to doing personally, not witnessing someone that it isn't involved in this kink. From that moment she became my heroine, I think that she was really brave doing that, imagine if you pee yourself in front of someone that is not me, and by me , i mean someone that's roaming in this site for obvious reasons, because I never confessed to her this part of me, actually very few people knows that, and... that's all.

Sorry I presume it wasn't a very interesting or profound story, I just wanted to post this neat experience... Hope you enjoy, and... BYEEEEE

20 hours ago, Marco said:

Ma cosa vuoi che capiscano...

C'é da dire che da quel che so, agli americani non piacciono 2 cose della nostra pizza

1) la mozzarella non ricopre interamente la pizza

2) La crosta leggermente bruciacchiata

3) a chicago invece non piace perché con impasto spesso di meno un centimetro