Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would Women Enjoy Watching Men Pee?

• The title was changed to Would Women Enjoy Watching Men Pee?

Having pissed in lots of gender neutral and unisex public bathrooms with men and women, including gender neutral bathrooms with urinals, it honestly doesn't feel 'hot' or sexual at all. It can actually be a little awkward especially when there are no stalls free and I had to use the urinal with women using the sinks just behind me. Sorry to ruin the fantasy but I think most women would rather not share public bathrooms with men and are certainly not standing around watching guys pee.

On 5/16/2022 at 12:29 AM, Onedude said:

I think it would be so hot to piss in front of random female strangers if we all shared restrooms.  I’ve sort of experienced this in Europe, but it’s not at all a thing in most of the US.  I think it should be.  Do any women agree?

Actually in the US they have mixed restrooms for non-binary people (what is the proper name for these kinds of rooms? I forget). I was colleges and universities and they have a lot of them, I think you'll find them in "liberal" kind of states and areas. Many of them are just one-toilet rooms, but there are some places with "megabathrooms" that have like 20 stalls and 20 urinals together that anyone can use.

So a bad bathroom design actually has the women waiting in line for a stall and men peeing in urinals right across from them (that's what you want right? lol I've actually had to use this before.)

But better bathroom designs have the urinals in a corner of the bathroom so that you don't have to pee in front of women waiting in line.

@John

"Actually in the US they have mixed restrooms for non-binary people (what is the proper name for these kinds of rooms? I forget). I was colleges and universities and they have a lot of them, I think you'll find them in "liberal" kind of states and areas. Many of them are just one-toilet rooms, but there are some places with "megabathrooms" that have like 20 stalls and 20 urinals together that anyone can use.

So a bad bathroom design actually has the women waiting in line for a stall and men peeing in urinals right across from them (that's what you want right? lol I've actually had to use this before.)

But better bathroom designs have the urinals in a corner of the bathroom so that you don't have to pee in front of women waiting in line."

They are called unisex bathrooms but it's true that when you see them they are almost always single-user bathrooms. I can only recall one instance where I was in a unisex bathroom that had stalls and urinals and it was actually at a church of all places! But I think that unisex bathrooms with stalls and urinals are pretty uncommon in the United States, at least as far as I have seen, it may vary based on state and region.