Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Pee Panties and Non-Pee Panties?

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, mizu said:

From the point of view of a photographer/videographer, I've found cotton and satin panties are the best for showing off the wet stains. Lighter colours are preferable. Black or lace are the worst. And if it's all about showing off the wet stains, full cut are recommended.

But that's just from a photographer's point of view. 🙂

Satin/satin type material is my favorite. Especially really thin white ones, they go see through haha

I seem to be in the minority here, but I definitely separate in wetting and non-wetting clothes. May be just my anxiety, but I am way to afraid that someone could notice a smell or something to put on clothes outside I frequently wet even when I have washed them well. But at least this method has the advantage that you can leave your wetting clothes smelly and enjoy them. 

I don't have any panties, but I do have a specific pair of boxer briefs I like to wet because they're light gray cotton, and it just soaks up and shows the pee so good.

The only ones I specifically don't pee in are any of my fancier light-color ones that I use for a different specific purpose. I know they probably won't stain, but it's not a risk I'm willing to take when I could just wet my gray ones anyway.

For all my other underwear, some are more fun to wet than others, but I'll wet any of them I happen to be wearing at the time I wanna do it. When it's really an accident, I guess I don't have a choice.

3 hours ago, waffle<3 said:

Well I guess it depends on how you interpret it. I don't have separate wetting clothes, but I find I usually end up wetting mostly in exercise clothes since they tend to get washed the most often anyways. So any panties I'v set aside for working out I'm also wetting in most often.

Do you ever wet while exercising? I think about doing that a lot, but I never have.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While I will (and do) pee in just about any of my clothes, I do have two pairs of panties that I only use for wetting. It's hard to explain, but it makes me feel naughty to know that with those panties, every time I put them on I will wet myself. It's like a little promise I make to myself. I do still pee in every other pair I own though, some more than others. My two special pairs never stay dry while on me.

I pee in my underpants before I put them in the washing machine.

As I always had the habit of bathing with my underpants on, they always end up wet, so many times I either urinate in them before taking a shower and wash them in the shower, or I keep them until the night where I will urinate in them and then I put them in water so that They look damp from the shower.

in both cases they never end up dry.

9 hours ago, Cristiano97 said:

I pee in my underpants before I put them in the washing machine.

As I always had the habit of bathing with my underpants on, they always end up wet, so many times I either urinate in them before taking a shower and wash them in the shower, or I keep them until the night where I will urinate in them and then I put them in water so that They look damp from the shower.

in both cases they never end up dry.

I'm exactly the same. Every time before going to shower I just purposely drink lot of liquids and once I go there I let it all out in my underwear and most of the times I also masturbate in it before start showering still wearing it. I don't have pair of underwear that I haven't peed yet but I do have one particular pair that I love to have fun with. If I've been wearing boxers that are not too good for wetting (I mean they are not showing the wetness well or the fabric is not absorbing much so the pee just flows through them without making big mess or the feeling of their fabric when wet it's not feeling that good etc) I always take this particular pair and put it on just to pee in. Even sometimes when they have dried quick and if I have to pee and I'm in mood for fun I just take off my clothes, put these on, pee through them, give myself and the pair a quick wash and let them dry. This particular pair I'm talking about I've been wetting hundreds of times and just want to say that they don't have any pee stains on them and still look almost like new. Just this hard yellow stained underwear it's not my thing. 

Oh yes.

I prefer to be snuggly covered. I usually wear boxer briefs. Partly, because I don't like the feeling of my best parts hanging freely around (when I was wearing boxer shorts as a teenager I repeatedly squeezed my poor balls when sitting and then opted for fitting pants), but mainly (!) because I really love it, when I pee my pants and the wetness spreads into the fabric rather than escapes down in loose shorts.

In winter I LOVE (god, only thinking about it makes me horny again) to wear long underwear. Like boxer briefs that extend down to my knees or even further. You could call it leggins, I think, but with really thick fabric. Very absorbent.

And jeans, of course.

And best combined. So boxer briefs, long underwear and jeans over another.

Okay, I'll be out, taking care of being horny now. 😄

On 8/1/2022 at 1:09 PM, joshnolan said:

This particular pair I'm talking about I've been wetting hundreds of times and just want to say that they don't have any pee stains on them and still look almost like new. Just this hard yellow stained underwear it's not my thing. 

I feel the same way. Part of the naughtiness for me is making a mess in completely pristine clothing and/or bedding. If in bed after really drinking heavily, I may pee multiple times without changing, but the biggest thrill is round 1. The later wettings are as much for convenience (with no effect on the clean up) as anything else.