Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Women In Mens Room

I would LOVE it if women routinely used the mens room. The one thing I like after watching  women piss is women watching me piss.  I’ve always liked that, but it didn’t really happen with female strangers until I lived in Europe.  I’ve seen female cleaners just randomly walk into mens rooms in Europe and it was so hot!  That never happens in the US.  So cool.  I’d love to have unisex restrooms where I could piss in front of any women who walk in.  And maybe some women would even want to come use the urinal next to me!

5 hours ago, Onedude said:

I would LOVE it if women routinely used the mens room. The one thing I like after watching  women piss is women watching me piss.  I’ve always liked that, but it didn’t really happen with female strangers until I lived in Europe.  I’ve seen female cleaners just randomly walk into mens rooms in Europe and it was so hot!  That never happens in the US.  So cool.  I’d love to have unisex restrooms where I could piss in front of any women who walk in.  And maybe some women would even want to come use the urinal next to me!

I was just gonna say. Here in the part of Europe were I live, it is not unusual that in the clubs women use the stalls in the mens’ restroom when there is a long line as they are usually not that frequented. Sure, why not.

When I lived in Germany it was common for female cleaners to be cleaning the restrooms while men were using them. It felt quite strange to me at first but it soon felt totally normal.  In the office I worked in, there was one cleaner who I would chat to quite often, and she would carry on mopping the floor around my feet or cleaning the sinks and mirrors next to me as I peed in the urinal.

On one occasion I had ran into the bathroom totally bursting after a long meeting and not only did she catch me holding myself as I ran to the urinal, but she even remarked on how long I was peeing for as I gushed into the urinal with a sigh of relief. 

It was also quite normal to see female bathroom attendants in the men's toilets at bars and clubs. They'd keep the bathrooms clean and would collect tips from everyone who came in to piss. Obviously they weren't actually watching the guys pissing most of the time but they had a clear view of the urinals. In one place I went to, the attendant was looking at her phone while standing almost directly behind me as I peed. 

I've also seen female cleaners and attendants in men's bathrooms in France, Sweden, Holland and Spain, and it's becoming more common in the UK too. Unisex bathrooms are also becoming more common in the UK although I've never seen women come into the men's toilets because there was a long queue or whatever. I think in most places the security staff would kick them out of the venue for that. 

I often see women using men's room when there is a long line in front of ladies room.  Some do it because they don't want to wait, other because it's either that or wet pants. In night clubs you often see bouncers preventing women to enter men's room. It's about safety and decency, but many women would enter and use men's room to pee, if allowed.