Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who else likes casual wetting?

Oh I absolutely loooove casual wetting as well. Just made a post about my last one on friday.

I cannot be fully casual about it as my wife is not into it at all and I also have to be very professional at work. But when I am alone and have the opportunities to get away with it, I totally do it. For example when I‘m grocery shopping and I wear black jeans. Happens quite often that I leave the shop totally soaked, smiling and turned on af. 😜😈

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

I'm into it! I'll usually wait until the urge to pee gets distracting and just won't try very hard to hold it. There's something really appealing about the thought of being really casual about peeing with a partner. Like, we're playing a video game together and we need to pee? Why get up, it's perfectly okay to pee your pants.

P.S., It's pretty easy to do if you just put down a waterproof pad + towel in advance.

Absolutely love ladies that casually wet themselves, whether it's add the beach, while wearing a dress and going in their panties or in very brief shorts. I find this so sexy. Just the thought of a pretty lady casually walking around in wet underthings drives me crazy.

However, I'm not into desperation.

I guess the casual wetting turns me on simply because it excites her as well or she thinks "whats the big deal, do you think anyone noticed?"

3 hours ago, OmegaButtercup said:

Me and my boyfriend do this all the time! We're both avid gamers, and we play together a lot. Sometimes he gives me under the desk support, but he's extremely clingy and needs his snuggles, so most of the time he'll sit on my lap facing me and snuggle me.

I can't count how many times one of us has needed to pee while he was getting his snuggles, but he didn't want to let go. It always goes one of two ways.

Me: "Babe I need to pee."

Boyf: "Mm, no. Snuggles."

Me: "I'm gonna get us both wet if you don't let me up."

Boyf: "No! Snuggles."

Me: "Alright, then I'm just gonna go ahead and pee... Haaaaaa... Much better."

Boyf: "I gotta pee too."

Me: "Well we're both already wet, so just go."

Boyf: "Okay! Haaaaaa..."

Or

Boyf: "I need to pee."

Me: "Then get up and go pee."

Boyf: "I don't wanna, I want snuggles."

Several minutes of fidgeting later...

Boyf: "Haaaa...."

Me: "Are you peeing on me?"

Boyf: "Yeah."

Me: shrugs and pees too

This is like my DREAM 😭 One day... One day😂

I think about it often.  Usually, I worry too much about making a mess.

A good memory: Checking into a hotel after a long drive and a hard day of work.  Just getting in, it was already late and I needed sleep soon.  I headed towards the sink to wash my hands, becoming increasingly aware that it wasn't just my hands, but my whole body that was dirty.  All the day's tension started its way to the surface.  As my feet hit the tile floor,  I stopped, relaxed, and began wetting myself, not yet aware I had to go.  It was frightening, exhilarating, and peaceful.  After a long pause, I stepped into the shower, still clothed.  I knew my clothes would be dry by morning.  I could totally relax.  Totally let go.

3 hours ago, jkanau said:

I think about it often.  Usually, I worry too much about making a mess.

A good memory: Checking into a hotel after a long drive and a hard day of work.  Just getting in, it was already late and I needed sleep soon.  I headed towards the sink to wash my hands, becoming increasingly aware that it wasn't just my hands, but my whole body that was dirty.  All the day's tension started its way to the surface.  As my feet hit the tile floor,  I stopped, relaxed, and began wetting myself, not yet aware I had to go.  It was frightening, exhilarating, and peaceful.  After a long pause, I stepped into the shower, still clothed.  I knew my clothes would be dry by morning.  I could totally relax.  Totally let go.

Hey, that sounds like a super relaxing experience. I have a business trip upcoming as well. Reeeeeally tempting 

I kinda like casual wetting, but it's kinda boring for me because my thing is desperation. But it kinda reminds me of a concept I really like, what I would describe as casual desperation. (I don't do omorashi stuff myself, btw. I just like to see women have accidents. Just for clarity) The subject really has to go, but just doesn't feel like going to the bathroom, or just straight up doesn't care. They don't want to just let go either, so they hold it, but they just really don't care about making it to the bathroom. Eventually they can't hold it, so they have an accident, all the while not having given a single shit. (I mean unless it wasn't just pee, lol. Sorry if that's gross.)

2 hours ago, Mariner62 said:

Weekend mornings were made for casual wettings.  The nice weather has finally returned so I spent Saturday and Sunday morning in khaki shorts outside wetting whenever I got the urge to go.  I find it very relaxing to just enjoy the morning and the wet pants.

Absolutely one of my favorites. Roll out of bed, step outside, enjoy the warm sun, the cool breeze and the birds chirping, then just relax and let it flow. Amazing way to start the day.

I have peed in everything I own at least once, so YES.😊 

I have not been wetting a lot lately- mainly tired of the clean up. I FINALLY ordered a 'peepod' type mat off Amazon a few days ago. Yesterday I spent a few hours soaking wet, testing it out while working.  All I have to say is YES! 

I can't say I've never wet myself in public, but that's usually where I draw the line. I don't want to be caught or judged, nor do I want other people to have to clean up my messes. I choose to do this, and have utmost empathy & respect for the people who do not. 

Edited by Acura17 (see edit history)
Guest yeahidkbro

Personally I like watching desperation more than just simple wettings, but as far as what I like to do myself, I really enjoy nonchalant wettings a lot more.  I often will come home after a long drive and just let go in my pants on my way to the house from the driveway.