Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Trouble chasing that “need to go” feeling

Every time I pee my pants for fun, I try to make myself “need” to go. As in, I want to be wiggling and squirming and needing to go, like I always do whenever I need to pee really bad. But when I decide I’m going to pee my pants and start drinking fluids until I have to, I can feel my bladder getting super full and like I “could” pee if I decided to, but I don’t feel like I am about to lose control. It never actually becomes hard to keep holding. In fact, it seems no matter how long I hold it, I never get that “need to go right now” feeling.

Is it because I’m to excited or nervous? Or because I know Im going to pee my pants when I need to, so my body never cares?

Does anyone else get this? Or better yet, does anyone have any ideas of how to FIX this????? I am so tired of only peeing my pants by just “making” myself go 😭

Edited by Snowgirl (see edit history)

What worked for me was making sure you're well hydrated to begin with and when you drinking fluids make sure that some drinks are highly caffeinated. Or if you're comfortable with it a few alcoholic beverages will also do it.

That's what made the difference between having a super full bladder and actually being pushed over the edge into bursting.

Another way is to keep holding for even longer and keep drinking more fluids slowly. I don't think you're about to lose control from what you're describing. 

Eventually you reach a point where pee forces its way out, you actually start leaking. One misconception is that you'll explode and all your pee will shoot out at once. In my experience though it's always leaking slowly. It feels like contractions, your bladder will know its too full and start forcing itself to pee. I've felt it myself and I spoke with my spouse and it's pretty similar for men and women. 

53 minutes ago, mfmf said:

What worked for me was making sure you're well hydrated to begin with and when you drinking fluids make sure that some drinks are highly caffeinated. Or if you're comfortable with it a few alcoholic beverages will also do it.

That's what made the difference between having a super full bladder and actually being pushed over the edge into bursting.

42 minutes ago, John said:

Another way is to keep holding for even longer and keep drinking more fluids slowly. I don't think you're about to lose control from what you're describing. 

Eventually you reach a point where pee forces its way out, you actually start leaking. One misconception is that you'll explode and all your pee will shoot out at once. In my experience though it's always leaking slowly. It feels like contractions, your bladder will know its too full and start forcing itself to pee. I've felt it myself and I spoke with my spouse and it's pretty similar for men and women. 

The thing is, I can literally wake up and not go pee (so I already KNOW I need to) and put on the clothes I want to pee myself in, then have my morning bottle of water, have a few drinks (this would normally make me have to go SO bad that I’d be uncomfortable to hold it) and feel myself need to go, but I don’t need to squirm and I don’t need to consciously focus on holding it back. I feel like if I kept going I’d hurt myself and explode my bladder. It’s really really weird. It feels like it comes from being too nervous, but I’ve done it enough that I’m not really nervous anymore. Every time I do it, I stand in the shower and try to make myself need to go by putting the sink on or flushing the toilet or whatever, and every time I only finally pee with me basically saying “screw it, I’ll just go.” Then I only pee once I consciously relax my muscles and start peeing. It never even feels like it’d be hard to stop if I had to, I just pee until I’m done and that’s it. It sucks 😖

Edited by Snowgirl (see edit history)
10 hours ago, Snowgirl said:

The thing is, I can literally wake up and not go pee (so I already KNOW I need to) and put on the clothes I want to pee myself in, then have my morning bottle of water, have a few drinks (this would normally make me have to go SO bad that I’d be uncomfortable to hold it) and feel myself need to go, but I don’t need to squirm and I don’t need to consciously focus on holding it back. I feel like if I kept going I’d hurt myself and explode my bladder. It’s really really weird. It feels like it comes from being too nervous, …

Don‘t think that it‘s coming from being too nervous. I‘m build exactly the same way.

I also think that I can‘t have a genuine accident. At some point it just becomes extremely unpleasant, painful and my bladder kinda locks up. At that point I really have to focus on letting go and then its not a strong gush but rather a weak stream that  takes forever until my bladder is about half empty and then bevomes stronger again.

So yeah, I‘m also in the „Screw it, I just let go“ camp for many years now but I enjoy those deliberate naughty ways veeeery much. 😈😍

Not trying to advertise, but I posted a hold in that new live action forum where I technically ended up having a real accident, which usually will not happen. Usually I have to push.

I was so desperate after a couple waters, a whiskey shot, and a coffee that at the end of my walk, as soon as I stood completely still I just started pissing.

What somebody on omo org commented somewhere before, do the "rapid desperation technique". Basically, you up your fluid intake (you don't have to go overboard, just drink more than you usually would), and pee every fifteen/twenty minutes for a few hours. Your bladder will be filling up very quickly, and will start to catch on that it will get immediate relief, even if you don't have to go.

Then, just don't go to the bathroom. If you want, you can up your fluid intake even more a couple pees before this one, but now when you don't go, your bladder will freak out from suddenly being made to wait longer. You likely won't make it more than an hour or two without soaking yourself in clear pee 🙂

The only thing to be wary of is that you'll have to retrain your bladder, so that you aren't peeing yourself every hour for the rest of the day. Once all the fluids pass through your body you should regain normal control pretty quickly.

(Unless you DON'T want your control back, in which case, keep peeing XD)

I would say the best way to have an accident is to try NOT to have an accident. Sounds stupid, I know, but when you just go on with life and just do regular day stuff, you end up in situations where you can't get away from what you're currently doing and you have that "urgent need to go" feeling you want. Things like drinking all day then going for a drive when you know it's going to be heavy traffic, or night out with friends then grabbing an Uber or public transportation home, will put you in the situation you're looking for.

All else fails, rapid desperation.

SO i can tell you it was the same for me. What helped was actually something i read on this site. 

You can make sure you are in an unpleasant situation in which you dont want to pee yourself normally. 

Also you can make sure that there is no bathroom directly near you.

Also diuretics have other impact on your whole system. Or so in my case. As i can hold all i want if i drink water, i cant hold that long if i drink alcohol or energy/coffee.

Maybe thisll help you :3 For me it was perfect :3

I have the same problem when I try to do any kind of desperation. What I've found works well is to absolutely exhaust the muscles.

1: do one round of rapid desperation using only water and juice (not cranberry though). This gets your kidneys primed and ready and pumping out large amounts of urine. The hold at the end of a round of rapid desperation will also leave your sphincter weaker as you try to hold on.

2: continue to drink as though you were doing the tail end of rapid desperation using water and juice. This will continue to overstress your bladder and sphincters. 

3: Now that your muscles are good and tired, add either caffeine or alcohol. These are diuretics and have the added benefit of being rather irritating to the bladder itself. Add cranberry juice in (if you have this readily available) as it changes the pH of urine. For me, anyways, this change makes me need to pee frequently even when I'm not doing rapid desperation. 

4: prepare for leaks. Your bladder will be screaming, your sphincters will literally not be able to hang on. You will begin to pee yourself. 

Unfortunately, this takes a few hours to achieve and then you have to retrain your bladder to hold over the course of the next day or so, but if you're looking to wet yourself, there you go.

• 8 months later...

Sorry for the late comment, hope you don't mind. 

I always see the rapid desperation method in posts like these. I've tried it a few times with no success to get a genuine loss of control (Which is mainly what I look for in omo) What I do whenever I wanna have a loss of control, I do one or two holds until I get that painful super full feeling (Not desperate, just way too full of a bladder) Then I just pee, doesn't matter where, now my bladder is weakned for a while, 1-2 days (So be careful if you're gonna be out and about especially the same day) And with this weakned bladder I never get the full feel, just a super strong urge, and often it comes rather fast if I hydrate a lot. Even with only water, no coffee or other diuretics. 

Whenver I do this I usually do a couple of holds in a row with my weakned bladder, often a few days in a row and as long as you do atleast one a day your bladder stays exhausted and weak. So this is usually a weekend or holiday thing, or when I know I can just wear a diaper if I can't be home. 

Normally I have a very big bladder (measured about 1800-1900ml) And can hold easily a whole day if need be with average hydration. However once I weakned my bladder and drink a lot consistently I'll usually legit loose control 1-2 hours after my last pee, not because I'm full, I just get that super urgent feel where its  like I gotta fidget and bounce around or else it'll just gush out of me, not long after it just gushes out regardless. All without the pain of an over filled bladder.

I've definetly done this both in public and at home before, its my go to way to do omo.

• 1 month later...

@oienacs

I've been playing around with a very similar method myself, lately. Even doing a rapid desperation hold, I still get to the point of pain and worry of damage while still in full control. If I do my hold on the second or third time being really desperate (as in, I'm well past the point where I'd go find a toilet normally), though, I'll start leaking uncontrollably well before the pain point. I still haven't gotten that "bladder completely lets go and empties itself" thing yet, but I wonder if that even can happen to me. I wonder if that only happens because some people are shocked to find themselves starting to pee on accident and let go without realizing.

5 hours ago, peepantsrunner said:

@oienacs

I've been playing around with a very similar method myself, lately. Even doing a rapid desperation hold, I still get to the point of pain and worry of damage while still in full control. If I do my hold on the second or third time being really desperate (as in, I'm well past the point where I'd go find a toilet normally), though, I'll start leaking uncontrollably well before the pain point. I still haven't gotten that "bladder completely lets go and empties itself" thing yet, but I wonder if that even can happen to me. I wonder if that only happens because some people are shocked to find themselves starting to pee on accident and let go without realizing.

I'm about the same, when I wear out my bladder and get to that uncontrollable leaking stage I will just keep leaking for a long time, but the leaks before more frequent and longer. I find this is the case if I move around a lot. If I stand still or limit my movement then I'm not really able to control the leaks for as long and I'll pee for a long time before I can stop it. I can always stop it before I fully empty though, but if I loose 60% Of my bladder this way then I mostly just let the rest go as if I were to keep holding it I may have over an hour before I loose any again.