Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Long desperate walk, coffee, water and whiskey

Out for a long late night walk... started at about a 6 before I left the house, but for last half hour before, downed about two glasses of water, a Starbucks iced coffee, and a shot of whiskey. Looping around a neighborhood before heading back on the trail towards the local convenience store. Gonna buy some stuff, head into the bathroom and wet through my tighty whities, drip drying, then heading back home. Hopefully I stay lowkey about it XD

On 8% sadly, but I'm also about an 8 with maybe another half hour before getting to the store. Not sure the drinks even kicked in yet, so I'm interested to see what'll happen in the meantime. I'm not usually a leaker, but I've had to keep a couple back, and I'm wearing grey sweats with briefs a size too big, so any leaks will show. Wish me luck 🙂

So I found this last night (not mine, my phone died right after this and I peed myself about fifteen minutes later)

The puddle doesn't really have any splatters, which leads me to believe that someone stood in the middle of it and wet instead of like whipping it out or squatting, but if only I had walked in this direction first, I might've caught the wetting live :(

PXL_20220514_093301166.jpg

But anyway, I leaked a couple little more times before accepting that it probably wasn't going to happen completely naturally. So, I picked a spot, and stood completely still when huge leaks started coming out, a couple seconds at a time that I couldn't control.

My sweatpants were thick enough that nothing was really visible for the first couple spurts, and nothing had spilled out yet either.

I started to get hard, which meant the urges were slowly going away and it wasn't as hard to hold it, so I ended up just pressing hard on my bladder to move the rest out. Man, were my sweatpants absorbent. I got about halfway empty before anything hit the ground.

At that point, the sun was almost fully out, so I admired my work & headed home to get clean, where I peed about ten seconds more.