Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Guys?! Do you prefer to see girls peeing while sitting on the toilet, or squatting to pee outside?

It's tough to say, I really like both for different reasons. (Note that I'm only counting purposely staged scenarios, I don't like or support voyeur or spying!)

I like them sitting on the toilet because you can hear the force the pee hits the water which is a big turn-on. I like watching a woman sit down with relief and after holding it in for so long she's finally able to pull down her pants and panties and sit. Bonus points if there's moaning and sighing and she lets out a big one.

On the other hand, squatting to pee outside is also really amazing. I like how primal it is, just peeing in nature. I also really like the squatting positions where she reveals everything. Squatting is great because you can really see how far the pee stream goes and you can also see a giant puddle made in nature whereas with a toilet you cannot see the end result. A crouching kind of squat is alright, but I really love a squatting with an "ass out" position.

I'm very much an outdoors person, so it's not surprising that's where I prefer to see women pee.

I also find that watching someone on a toilet seems a bit invasive of their expectation to privacy. I mean, unless she's willing to admit she's into this as much as you, how often do you actually get invited in?

Whereas out in nature, the opportunity to see a woman pee seems so much more - natural. Of course, maybe I encourage these situations by inviting a friend on a long hike or go out in a small boat for the day, somewhere toilet facilities aren't found or are at least far away. I'm not one to force the issue, but I might encourage them to drink their fill (and then some), then just relax and see what flows naturally.

Ooo, there's some real good answers above me.

I think mine depends on my mood, because there are really good things about both of them.

I think I'd mostly prefer seeing her pee in the toilet, because you hear it a lot more, and since she can relax knowing she doesn't have to keep her balance/keep her pants out of the way/check for other people, she can just focus on peeing. It also just feels naughty sharing a toilet.

On the other hand, when peeing in public, she will probably be more apprehensive. Like the last paragraph, she'll need to balance properly, keep her clothes out of the way while she's peeing, and continuously check for other people nearby. This works up anxiety and in turn, desperation before she really gets to go.

On 5/14/2022 at 10:30 AM, glad1 said:

I'm very much an outdoors person, so it's not surprising that's where I prefer to see women pee.

I also find that watching someone on a toilet seems a bit invasive of their expectation to privacy. I mean, unless she's willing to admit she's into this as much as you, how often do you actually get invited in?

Whereas out in nature, the opportunity to see a woman pee seems so much more - natural. Of course, maybe I encourage these situations by inviting a friend on a long hike or go out in a small boat for the day, somewhere toilet facilities aren't found or are at least far away. I'm not one to force the issue, but I might encourage them to drink their fill (and then some), then just relax and see what flows naturally.

Yeah, you’d think it would be weird that women would let you just watch, but it gets easier when they get a little alcohol in them. I remember we had all kinds of hangers-on at our fraternity house in college-mostly sorority members we we friendly with- and there was some kind of partying usually from at least Thursday through Sunday.  Often more.  Most of these girls were totally comfortable with letting me watch if I asked.  I have no idea why, but when I realized it was a thing, I just ran with it.  I can remember one time when three of them came and grabbed me and said ‘come on, we’re going pee’ and pulled me into the bathroom with them. Many of them would stay over on random nights and just sleep with whomever was available.  Now I’m 52, and nothing like that happens to me any more.  

I like both, it's hard to choose because: If she does it in a bathroom in front of you, it's because she wants you to see her. if he does it in public it's because he couldn't take it anymore and he chose to do it outside whatever it was. In both cases it only matters that you can see, and if she wants company you can always offer to accompany her if possible.

I love both, there is something extra naughty about an outdoor pee especially if a desperate one as a last resort she simply has to go when she doesn’t like to go outdoors. Likewise though I do love just made it scenarios and that epic relief a lady can get when she is the victor and waited until an appropriate time to visit the toilet and can sit and enjoy it flowing. I feel outdoors a lady may not be able to give herself over so completely to the relief even if someone is there to keep watch and so that look of relief and the sound of the pee gushing would be greater in a toilet

that said the best relief I’ve ever seen a woman experience where she actually climaxed was outdoors when she’d held while out drinking all night but realised she could not make the walk home and asked me to stand guard as she went… when someone was coming she was so in the moment she chose not stop

• 10 months later...
On 5/14/2022 at 8:30 AM, glad1 said:

how often do you actually get invited in?

My first steady invited me to go with her to her bathroom every weekday for our after-school pees.  Later we chose a very large mostly wooded park.  Outdoors, she peed in an American football crouch within touching distance of me.  Completely surrounded by trees and bushes, she was totally relaxed and made flirty eyes at me.  She said she preferred the outdoor sounds and odors. 

OTOH, when first dating the girl who became my first wife, she could not pee within sight of me no matter how hard she tried.  She somehow psyched herself about peeing.  Three weeks after she couldn't pee she stayed close during an outdoor pee and did it as though she had always peed near me.

Anyway the first humans predated the first restrooms.  I doubt they held their pee in until someone invented restrooms.

• 2 weeks later...

Toilet. A woman needing to relieve herself outside out of sheer desperation is exciting, but for me there is nothing more exciting than a woman consenting to indulge my kinks simply because she wants to please me.  Inviting me to watch her in what most would consider an extremely vulnerable and embarrassing position is one of the most intimate things I can imagine.

Many years ago, I was at a female friend's house, and she had to use the bathroom which was within earshot. She asked me not to listen but I couldn't help but hear it so I called out that I could, and she started singing really loud to cover the sound. We had a good laugh about it, but she admitted she has a phobia about people hearing her pee. Years later we were discussing kinks and I explained mine for female desperation, and she admitted being desperate herself was a turn on. I guess she found a way to cope with being afraid to relieve herself around other people by enjoying the denial. A while later we hooked up casually, and she asked if I wanted to watch her pee. I could tell she was nervous being on the toilet in front of me, and she asked that I not make eye contact. Eventually she was able to release, and I caressed and kissed her. That was one of the most intimate and satisfying moments of my life and I would have loved to start a relationship with her, but unfortunately, we had to keep things casual for various reasons. I imagine it was cathartic for her to face one of her fears, and I'm honored she trusted me enough to be the one she did it with.