Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A question for public wetter's

2 hours ago, Bad Vendetta said:

Same here! Easily my favorite type of wetting, to watch or do myself.

The train/subway is a place I really want to wet but unfortunately there are none anywhere close to me. A bar on the other hand I have done once and it was incredible. You should do it when you get the chance. Doing it at a restaurant is up there on my list but like you I don't want someone else to clean up a mess I left.

Buying an adult toy at like Spencer's or a similar place and wetting while I pay for it is something I want to do.

I don't see how wetting on a train, in a bar or in a store is any better than wetting in a restaurant. Other people have to clean it, step into it and smell it either way. 

Let this stay as fantasies. 

14 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

I don't see how wetting on a train, in a bar or in a store is any better than wetting in a restaurant. Other people have to clean it, step into it and smell it either way.

In a bar, train or store you're standing so you can control how much you pee in order to not leave a puddle on the ground, In a restaurant however, you are sitting. No matter how little you wet, you will leave a puddle in the seat.

22 hours ago, Bad Vendetta said:

In a bar, train or store you're standing so you can control how much you pee in order to not leave a puddle on the ground, In a restaurant however, you are sitting. No matter how little you wet, you will leave a puddle in the seat.

Alright, if you have perfect control and just want to let out a few spurts you can probably make it and still be sure nothing ends up on the floor. But many people don´t have that control (or don´t want to have it) so I wouldn´t recommend trying. It might not be a puddle but even a few drops in the wrong place are a few drops too much in my opinion. 

On 5/20/2022 at 2:31 PM, Bad Vendetta said:

Bold of you to assume I can control how much comes out when I leak haha. Sometimes I try to let a little bit out and it's either way more than I intend to, or I end up fully losing control after the first couple leaks. But obviously I don't have the best bladder control, considering how easy it is to make me wet myself.

5 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

Alright, if you have perfect control and just want to let out a few spurts you can probably make it and still be sure nothing ends up on the floor. But many people don´t have that control (or don´t want to have it) so I wouldn´t recommend trying. It might not be a puddle but even a few drops in the wrong place are a few drops too much in my opinion. 

Sounds like me haha. Often, after a couple small leaks I just physically can't hold anymore, and I end up voiding everything in my bladder out into my pants. I literally cannot stop it from coming out no matter how much I try.

6 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

I'm not here to argue, I'm sorry you thought the above post was about you or someone else (the one you originally quoted specifically) but it was about me. Yes, I let out little spurts in public all the time. I've wet in public dozens of times and have never left a mess for someone else to clean up. While some people may have little or no bladder control, the vast majority does.