Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A question for public wetter's

Definitely a music festival! I feel like lots of people do this anyways, so it wouldn't be too weird. You could also just sit down and go and say you sat on something.

Another is Times Square on New Years! Lots of people wear diapers for the ball drop since there are no bathrooms and they don't want to lose their spot at the front, so this is another excuse. You could even time your wetting for the new year.

Yet another is skydiving. Nobody would judge you and it may even dry from the fall.

I also want to wear a diaper to the theater in the near future, as I cannot sit through a 3 hour movie without getting up to pee once or twice. This can be remedied with an absorbent diaper. Does anyone know of a reusable cloth diaper that doesn't leak and is super absorbent?

Edited by WetterMesser (see edit history)
21 hours ago, WetterMesser said:

Another is Times Square on New Years! Lots of people wear diapers for the ball drop since there are no bathrooms and they don't want to lose their spot at the front, so this is another excuse. You could even time your wetting for the new year.

Times Square on New years I would do without hesitation. If only I lived closer to NYC. Wetting while standing on a crowded subway is another I want to do, but again there is no subway near me.

Sky diving and wetting I just don't have the courage to pull off. I thought about it the last time I went but a family member was with me.

I think it could be fun to go to a foreign country and get literally piss drunk to the point where you pee your pants. If it's remote or far from where you live, there is 0 chance of anyone you know being there.

Another fun one would be on a water ride at a theme park.

One that I have done was at a haunted house. I went in with a full bladder to see if I could make it. I couldn't.

A doctor's office could be fun, in the right scenario. I know there is a medical procedure called a MRI defectography or something where they literally give you an enema with some special paste, give you a diaper, and have you mess yourself in the MRI machine to see how your bowels are moving. I wonder if something similar exists for wetting.

Oh! thanks for reminding me of a haunted house. I should write my list down so I don't forget. Come Halloween I am going to mark that one off. I've done the water slide when I was younger once, I stopped myself half way through to pee. 

Peeing myself at a hospital is something I would feel too bad about to enjoy it. Maybe if it happened while I was under for an operation, then I would probably be ok with it, since it would be a legit accident. 

It doesn’t really matter where exactly for me I just want to have a super embarrassing accident one day where there is absolutely no mistaking that someone saw I had an accident. I have wet myself in public and maybe people have noticed my wet pants but wet pants could be anything. I just want to know what it would feel like to loose control and someone sees that exact moment 

On 5/11/2022 at 10:14 PM, WetterMesser said:

I also want to wear a diaper to the theater in the near future, as I cannot sit through a 3 hour movie without getting up to pee once or twice. This can be remedied with an absorbent diaper. Does anyone know of a reusable cloth diaper that doesn't leak and is super absorbent?

My wife and I watched that Batman movie that came out not too long ago. She went to the restroom but I held it in. I kinda knew this going in and deep down I was having some fun while being desperate!

I remember going to a concert when I was a teenager and I had neglected to use the bathroom before we found our spot at the front of the crowd.  The place was packed and we were literally first row, up against the rails of the "moat".  It was already a long ride to the venue, plus the long wait for the gates to open since we got there early, and half way through the set I was definitely feeling the pressure.  Unfortunately, it would've been so hard to get to the bathroom and back to my friends, so I just endured it.  I really wanted to just let it all go right there in the crowd but since I was riding in someone else's car...that wouldn't have been the nicest thing to do.😅

Since then I often fantasize about what it would've felt like to pee myself in the middle of thousands of people like that.

Well at that point i probably need to say, that i peed myself in public once. And this was in the parking lot of a train station 😄

But Yeah i have a little bucket list but im not man enough to do it xD
I would love to wet:
- In an Outlet Center with many People
- Movie theater
- Concert or something like it
- in a Bus (just to feel the shame and see the looks)
- on my work place (But this will probably never happen!)

On 5/13/2022 at 12:40 PM, ssjammerz said:

My wife and I watched that Batman movie that came out not too long ago. She went to the restroom but I held it in. I kinda knew this going in and deep down I was having some fun while being desperate!

Me too, but I ended up being the last one in the theaters, so I felt bad about trying to use the bathrooms. I ended up having to wait ten minutes for my Uber, twenty minutes back home, and then maybe another half hour for our only bathroom to open up.

3 hours ago, TimmyTrihard69 said:

Me too, but I ended up being the last one in the theaters, so I felt bad about trying to use the bathrooms. I ended up having to wait ten minutes for my Uber, twenty minutes back home, and then maybe another half hour for our only bathroom to open up.

Yikes! Hope you made it in time! haha

On 5/11/2022 at 9:05 PM, Bad Vendetta said:

Do you have a list of places you would like to pee yourself at some point in the near future, that you haven't before? A bucket list for pants wetting I guess. I have one that I keep in my head and was curious if others did as well.

Some of mine include a Museum, sporting event or concert, amusement park and a drive in theatre.

Definitely. My number 1 that I want to try is during some form of event that makes it difficult to leave immediately. 

Guest diapergrinder

I make a lot of errand runs for my boss who works for an organization. I literally love the organization but still want to leak a little when I run errands.

Hmmm, I don‘t really have a list right now but I‘ve also already had my fair share of special places where I‘ve peed my pants over the years. 

haven‘t tried the festival yet but I‘d definitely be in on that one.

For me it is less the places but more so doing it with a partner who was equally into it. I think that would make every place twice as special, if I could share in real time just how good and naughty it feels.😍

So I guess wetting ourselves secretely under the table together at an outside street cafe would be better than wetting myself up on the Eiffel Tower alone.

On 5/14/2022 at 8:30 PM, sorefuna said:

- in a Bus (just to feel the shame and see the looks)

I peed my pants once in a public bus and what I did't expect was, the seat doesn't soak any liquid, so when i startet leaking it immediately dripped from my seat on the floor. and when the bus started to slow down, the puddle run through the bus so it got obvious very quickly that i had peed myself. luckily it was very late and there were only a few people and the next stop i got out quickly....

12 minutes ago, filix said:

I peed my pants once in a public bus and what I did't expect was, the seat doesn't soak any liquid, so when i startet leaking it immediately dripped from my seat on the floor. and when the bus started to slow down, the puddle run through the bus so it got obvious very quickly that i had peed myself. luckily it was very late and there were only a few people and the next stop i got out quickly....

Uh that sounds like a experience i want to make and at the same time dont 😄

My absolute favourite fantasy is wetting myself in class at an adult school role-play event.

Normally these are focussed on CP but I want the full scenario from having to put my hand up to ask to go to the toilet (and be denied) right through to having to be taken to the school nurse.

It's would be complete humiliation. No walking away from my witnesses as they would all be my classmates and teachers.

So many places, honestly.

I'd love to wet at work, but I would have to be in a situation where I would have no relief or help so i'd have an excuse not to use the bathroom.

I'd like to pee myself more at home, but my room is the only safe place since I still live at home. Even then, I need to be careful. Luckily I do my own laundry anyways, so that helps.

This one is wishful thinking, but if I ever make it into an esports tournament, I'd like to wet myself during that. Probably wont happen anyways because I wouldnt want to wet with more people than i can count watching me, but I love the thought.

I love public accidents, so there's very few places I haven't peed.

I've always had a fantasy of peeing myself on a crowded train. My city has one and I take it pretty often. There's been so many times that I was holding a bar while standing because there were no seats, and really wishing I was bursting for a piss, because taking a big long pee in that crowd would be so hot.

One place I've surprisingly never wet myself is a restaurant, mostly because I'd feel bad for the staff that have to clean it up. There is one drawing by an artist on here I really love of a girl pulling her shorts to the side and exposing her pussy to pee in a diner, and I love it so much that I'm honestly tempted to try it.

Edited by OmegaButtercup (see edit history)
7 hours ago, OmegaButtercup said:

I love public accidents, so there's very few places I haven't peed.

I've always had a fantasy of peeing myself on a crowded train. My city has one and I take it pretty often. There's been so many times that I was holding a bar while standing because there were no seats, and really wishing I was bursting for a piss, because taking a big long pee in that crowd would be so hot.

One place I've surprisingly never wet myself is a restaurant, mostly because I'd feel bad for the staff that have to clean it up.

Same here! Easily my favorite type of wetting, to watch or do myself.

The train/subway is a place I really want to wet but unfortunately there are none anywhere close to me. A bar on the other hand I have done once and it was incredible. You should do it when you get the chance. Doing it at a restaurant is up there on my list but like you I don't want someone else to clean up a mess I left.

Buying an adult toy at like Spencer's or a similar place and wetting while I pay for it is something I want to do.