Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Hottest positions to see a woman trying to hold it in

Pretty straightforward like the title, do you have a favorite or hottest position to see a woman in or doing while trying to hold it in or start losing control while in that position  (Ex:. Standing still w/legs crossed, crouching down to the ground, jumping up and down, squirming in a seat, doubled over, hand (s) pressed in crotch, etc).

Edited by willbill (see edit history)

I think my favorite has to be bent-over, standing still, but shaking. Feeling as though if they moved at all, it would all just gush out. I'm not the biggest fan, or at least don't understand, the jumping up and down or running quickly to the restroom. Although I'm a guy, everytime I've been REALLY desperate, I felt like I couldn't move or barely stand up straight. Not to mention fully upright running. So in my mind that image definitely conveys a greater level of desperation than a pee pee dance.

Edited by BurstBladder (see edit history)

All of the above as long as an accident ensues. But that's a boring answer so let me ransack my premises and elaborate:

- Sitting down, legs tightly together and squirming about while firmly gripping the sides of the chair/seat.

- Standing with legs tighly crossed while curtseying down with her arms straigt down her sides, either fists clenched or hands wide open but all tensed up.

- Same as above but with legs tightly together instead.

Her not holding herself with her hands is sort of a token of her trying not to let on how desperate she is. That in turn implies humiliation which only adds to the arousal.

Sitting down: Jeans, legs crossed or pinched together with hands gripping side, or front, of seat.
Standing: Jeans or shorts doubled over feet apart knees pointing in but not together, hands on crotch, extra hot when dripping from between fingers start. 
Kneeling: Jeans doubled over head to the ground, face buried in one hand and the other holding groin 

Legs tight crossed, knees slowly rubbing, standing like a X with knees pressed hard together, if she can’t stand straight anymore, if she bent over a little, to give her bladder more room in her lower abdomen. 
On a bus ride was a girl needing to wee really bad, she did wear a very short skirt, her thighs were nude, i could see visible  how hard she tensed thigh muscles to keep her panties dry. It was hot to see.

Goosebumps from needing to wee so bad.

I agree with “BurstBladder”, if a girl is needing to wee really, really bad, she doesn’t move very much, she needs all her willpower and her body power to keep her wee inside her, to squeeze her sphincter shut, maybe she cross her legs to support her sphincter.

The greatest level of desperation is if a girl can’t even stand straight anymore from needing to wee so bad.

On 5/13/2022 at 2:06 AM, huberp76 said:

Legs tight crossed, knees slowly rubbing, standing like a X with knees pressed hard together, if she can’t stand straight anymore, if she bent over a little, to give her bladder more room in her lower abdomen. 
On a bus ride was a girl needing to wee really bad, she did wear a very short skirt, her thighs were nude, i could see visible  how hard she tensed thigh muscles to keep her panties dry. It was hot to see.

Goosebumps from needing to wee so bad.

I agree with “BurstBladder”, if a girl is needing to wee really, really bad, she doesn’t move very much, she needs all her willpower and her body power to keep her wee inside her, to squeeze her sphincter shut, maybe she cross her legs to support her sphincter.

The greatest level of desperation is if a girl can’t even stand straight anymore from needing to wee so bad.

Nice descriptions!  I'm jealous about the bus ride encounter : D

I think my favorite is when a beautiful woman starts to do the pee dance at work.  I work with a couple beautiful woman who dress nicely for work - very professional but slightly casual (usually). 

One girl confessed to me a few years ago that she pees herself "a little" now and again when she coughs or sneezes.  One day she was giving a tour of the office in this form fitting green dress and when we ran into each other in the hall she gave me a slightly embarrassed grin and lowed her eyes briefly.  Later I asked her what was up with that and she said "So right before I gave that tour I sneezed....and peed myself a little.  Only a little though!!"  It was so hot knowing that the sexy secretary in the office was getting oogled by all those guys whilst having just peed her panties "a little".  Too bad I didn't get to see them!  (She's married and we've never been physical or really flirted even.  So the panty drawer remains a mystery).  Needless to say, whenever I ran into her on the way to the restroom I would engage in some sort of conversation and it usually resulted in her starting to squirm and do the pee dance.  And if I made her laugh her face would tense up and she'd tighten her thighs then excuse herself from the convo to hurry into the stall.  Super hot.

Another lady I work with confessed that when she's pregnant she has a tendency to pee herself.  She also mentioned that she holds it as long as possible because she hated the womens bathroom in the office.  (Apparently it was pretty gross... a number of people mentioned that).  One time I was getting coffee and saw her hurriedly walking to the restroom and waved her down/over.  She looked exasperated and motioned her head to the bathroom like  "This first?".  I waved more "come over here, please!" style and she walked over quickly, her thighs slightly together.  Mind you she's an absolute stunner of a woman.  A very exotic looking woman in great shape.  She stops in front of me and makes a fake "Yes??  What do you want???" face and then literally crossed her legs TIGHTLY in the hallway.  Nothing subtle about it...she was on the verge of pissing her jeans at work.  Looked down at her crossed legs then back up at her and said something like "Wow you're seriously about to pee your pants aren't  you..."  She said "Yes!  Now what do you want so I can go, please??" 

I wish I could tell you I milked the conversation until there was a wet spot or she had to run to the restroom but honestly I was legit concerned she'd pee herself at work wearing light jeans and...the convo ended but not without me watching her cute butt as she half jogged down the hall, pausing to press her legs together.  That was my favorite sighting of all time as she was unabashedly pee dancing and crossing her legs together HARD right in front of me.  Super sexy : ) 

We're just friends so I don't know what she was wearing under those tight jeans but I like to think they were a little wet when she came back out.  Who knows: D 

Guest AromaticPee

I don't care how a woman holds her pee in, I wanna help her as much as possible! A little potty dance never hurt anyone, though... and it clearly conveys one's need to go to the bathroom.