Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls with omo fetish

On 5/9/2022 at 4:09 PM, Bition said:

From your personal experience, what is the percentage of girls which really enjoy holding till desperation? I think the majority just feels uncomfortable with it.

I personally know/knew only one. I knew few more who enjoyed light need to pee but not like serious desperation. They were willing to hold for some time if were asked, but they were doing a favor, not actually doing it because they wanted. I think overall, maybe 1-2% of women actually enjoy purposeful holding in the best case.
Overall, recent polls/studies reveal that about 14% respondents are interested in this or that aspect of watersports what included anything from drinking pee to using diapers. Intentional holding is only part of it. Also, all  polls and stats show that omorashi is heavily male dominated fetish where M/F proportions vary somewhere around 5:1 to 10:1. If you do the math, women into holding (if we talk about holding past slight discomfort) is a very little fraction of population.

I'm retyping an answer I've given several times before here, so excuse the brevity.

Out of my 13 ex GFs + current:

• 5 were into it before we met
  • 5 were more than willing to indulge me, of whom 2 conceded they enjoyed it
  • 3 I didn't ask as relationship wasn't serious enough
  • 1 refused to try it.

So 7 out of 14 liked it i.e. 50%.  Or you could say 7 out of 11 I asked, 64%.

Or you could say 10 out of 11 were willing, 91%.

Edited by holdit247
Typo (see edit history)

I’ve said this before but if you google anything like “turned on by holding pee” you will get *mostly* women asking if this a common experience. So I don’t think it’s *uncommon* - it just doesn’t translate to the demographics of fetish forums because women are less likely to categorize these things and talk about them openly. 

I don't think it's exactly uncommon, but I think it's easier to admit to other fetishes than omo. Out of my own experience, one woman liked it before she met me as she always liked to hold just to hold, one held during sex, and the other loved to hold them ask for permission to use the bathroom or for me to pull over, or stop the movie so she can run, or unhandcuff her from the bed, you know, normal situations 😂

Yeah definitely, I've asked women I was with and initially they'd think it was nasty. Most of the time they end up enjoying holding and releasing. One woman admitted to me that she found releasing a long pee after drinking and holding it in for hours was far more enjoyable than an orgasm.

I think being turned in by having a full bladder is a pretty common female experience.  But I don't think many categorize it as a fetish, and instead just brush it off as a quirk associated with the female anatomy.  

I have had women in the past tell me having a full bladder turns them on and that it enhances penetrative sex, but it is not the same fixation that I suspect many of us have.  I also imagine enjoying the experience of wetting is less common for women.  

I've only come across a handful of girls who admitted that it was a "weirdly fun" experience. Out of them nobody has admitted it as a fetish (fair since they don't know I'm into it either) and only 2 have been willing to actively hold it in. Most I've asked are indifferent or see it as an inconvenience. Relatively small sample size though obviously

• 3 weeks later...

Very, very few. Out of all my ex gfs or girls I have dated, only one has enjoyed holding. Most would hold while we were out to avoid using public toilets, but didn't seem to particularly enjoy it.

There was also a girl I went to school with who once admitted that needing to pee gives her a 'tingly' feeling. 

So that's 2 people, at least. I've known a few other women over the years who I suspected might be into holding and desperation but I wasn't sure. For instance, one of my managers at work would sometimes announce she needed a wee then I'd see her several hours later still holding on and sometimes even dancing around in desperation and not making any attempt to go and use the toilet.

Another girl who was in a lot of my classes at school also seemed to hold on a lot to avoid using the school toilets and during one afternoon class I remember her saying 'I'm about to wet myself and I don't even care'.