Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Consentual Hypnosis to Wet Diaper and/or Bed

Noticed YouTube has a number of self-hypnosis scrips to induce diaper or bed-wetting.  I had not used any of video scrips during the previous discussion.  Just watching a subtitled one without the audio I get the same sleepiness and tingling in my urethra I get when stimming does not quite work for me.

Does anyone have experience with any of the YouTube scrips?  Their effectiveness? 

Here's something you may not know: All hypnosis is consensual. The idea of people being tricked into hypnosis is a Hollywood invention. Even people who rate high on the susceptibility scale still have their own freewill and can't actually be forced to do anything they don't want to do. 

If you're experiencing a desired effect as a result of a hypnosis video, it's because you want something to happen, even if it's only a subconscious desire.  

On 5/14/2022 at 3:38 AM, GrimmRetails said:

Here's something you may not know: All hypnosis is consensual. The idea of people being tricked into hypnosis is a Hollywood invention. Even people who rate high on the susceptibility scale still have their own freewill and can't actually be forced to do anything they don't want to do. 

If you're experiencing a desired effect as a result of a hypnosis video, it's because you want something to happen, even if it's only a subconscious desire.  

I think this may fall under the same category as erection≠consent. Something may be happening subconsciously or biologically but without sober verbal agreement, you can’t exactly call it consent 

12 hours ago, Brotaku said:

I think this may fall under the same category as erection≠consent. Something may be happening subconsciously or biologically but without sober verbal agreement, you can’t exactly call it consent 

An erection is a biological function and it can be a reaction to stimulus. Being hypnotized is not the same thing as having an erection. 

I have a high susceptibility to hypnosis but the guy still couldn't make me do anything I didn't want to do.