Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting fictions? I'm your person!

Hi! I've been making some short stories surrounding some characters I thought up on my profile! I'll write on average once a month or so, and always try to spice up my stories as well as their story telling each time I write. All of my work is easily accessible on my profile, and each story is anywhere from a 5 to ~12 minute read. I'm always looking for inspiration for situations to put into these stories, so if any of this interests you, stop by and give one of them a read! And if you have a kinky idea swimming around in your bladder, let me know about it - inspiration is always considered! Thanks, and I hope to see some of you swing by!
Side note: suggestions aren't limited to female-only wettings - I'm not bi but I definitely won't hesitate to write about bi subjects!

Edited by omoEnthusiast1 (see edit history)

Hello and welcome. (One more approved comment and your restrictions are gone btw)

Offhand I can't think of much but a girl in a cute pair of shorts being tickled into wetting herself would sound fun. And with her finding it fun rather than being embarrassed about it.

Or, after a wetting, either staying in her wet shorts, pants, etc. for a while, or taking a bath in them.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m wondering if you could do a story about a guy wetting (or not)himself. I have two scenarios 1.He’s in college so over 18 of course and he’s started a new job and his replacement hasn’t come in yet, there’s a long line of people,he works at a fast food restaurant and one of the registers is down and he hasn’t had a break in four hours and he’s bursting he can either make it in time or wet his uniform your choice.

scenario 2 Same guy let’s call him Jack this time he’s at his dormitory on campus and he’s about to have a shower so he’s naked in this one and he’s waiting for the water to heat up(showers are old and take long time to heat) he needs to pee,  but the toilets in the shower room are out of order(need a reason he can’t use the toilet because obviously there’s a toilet there so it would be obvious) ,he doesn’t want to get redressed and go to a different floor to pee then come all the way back to the shower room and get undressed and shower. So he’s showering and trying to hold himself with one hand and to make things even more humiliating his clothes and towel  get stolen and he’s locked out of his room, so he’s completely naked exposed and desperate to pee and he should wet himself in this one.