Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female [REQUEST] naked standing pee on feet

Are there any vids of women standing naked and peeing on their feet? I see a lot of bathtub wettings and ones where they're crouched down but I want one where they're standing, and you can see the desperation as the pee goes down their legs to their feet.

Also would prefer if it wasn't a JAV, they usually end up being 30 seconds of wetting with 10+ minutes of sex after.

15 hours ago, TimmyTrihard69 said:

Do you know which ones? Generally I tend to not like Bound2burst too just because it's so staged, but there are some fantastic videos nonetheless

There's an old one with Jayne called "Wash and Go" - I love it, she starts to wet her skirt / tights while doing the dishes and the pee running down her legs is shown close-up. Actually it has just been remastered... Here's a screenshot:

wash_and_go_remastered.jpg

I also really like this one (not B2B, but MyDirtyHobby) - she's got a strong stream, thus the legs stay mostly dry, but I love the yellow color and that she's standing in the puddle with her feet:

Edited by JensH2 (see edit history)