Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest DesperateDiapy

Something I've found that works well for me to get desperate quick is drinking 800mL of Gatorade and then 1.5L of bottled water. I chug the Gatorade first and then the bottles of water. This is all done in a matter of like 10-30 minutes depending on if I ate recently and need more time for space in my stomach to finish the rest of the water. Anyways, I think it is probably due to the Gatorade being made to hydrate you quickly with it being a sports drink, but it really does seem to make me need to pee even faster than caffeine. I had my record 2L hold just the other day with this method and it was only a bit more than an hour of holding.

3 hours ago, DesperateDiapy said:

Something I've found that works well for me to get desperate quick is drinking 800mL of Gatorade and then 1.5L of bottled water. I chug the Gatorade first and then the bottles of water. This is all done in a matter of like 10-30 minutes depending on if I ate recently and need more time for space in my stomach to finish the rest of the water. Anyways, I think it is probably due to the Gatorade being made to hydrate you quickly with it being a sports drink, but it really does seem to make me need to pee even faster than caffeine. I had my record 2L hold just the other day with this method and it was only a bit more than an hour of holding.

I'll have to try that! I have to find better ways to start holds bc I'm such a baby about it I get too impatient and give up

I’m glad you chose jeans as your first wetting. Wetting jeans is just too good to describe. For future wettings, if you wear leggings under your jeans sometimes pee flows down to your feet first before noticeably darkening the jeans. So your feet or ankles are warm before the dark spread appears on the jeans.

Wearing two pairs of jeans also feels amazing.

And if you ever get into diapers, wetting and re-wetting diapers while wearing jeans is also phenomenal.

8 hours ago, HissGenerator said:

I’m glad you chose jeans as your first wetting. Wetting jeans is just too good to describe. For future wettings, if you wear leggings under your jeans sometimes pee flows down to your feet first before noticeably darkening the jeans. So your feet or ankles are warm before the dark spread appears on the jeans.

Wearing two pairs of jeans also feels amazing.

And if you ever get into diapers, wetting and re-wetting diapers while wearing jeans is also phenomenal.

yes omgg it really was just so nice. I actually chose those jeans specifically because I love being able to see the spot

11 hours ago, talks2much said:

Wow you peed a lot!

I really did 😅

my butt was completely soaked too

Guest Wettishfettish
21 hours ago, foolishlyfull said:

okay I totally lied the post I had typed out just deleted itself but hopefully this from the second wetting make up for it 😞

image.thumb.png.4fac8c3be63f315d3627da5625a88e0c.png

That's really sexy