Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Having to change pants

A pretty specific aspect of Omo I like, but does anyone else really like when someone has an accident and they need to excuse themselves, and come back with dry pants? I especially like when the new clothing is completely different from what they were wearing earlier so it’s really illustrates that they didn’t make it to the bathroom. Such as when you last see them doing the pee dance in some jeans, but they come back from their “bathroom break” in leggings. Or they left in sweatpants and came back in shorts. Anybody have any experiences of  having an accident, changing, and somebody pointing out your new outfit?

• 3 weeks later...

When I was a kid, I wet myself a little while playing video games with a friend. I went to my room to change but instead of choosing different pants that were about the same color but A different material, I chose pants that were the same corduroy style but a totally different color (maroon instead of khaki if I remember). My friend asked about it and I think I said they needed to be cleaned or something vague. 

Happened to me once when I was about 18-19. Not a true accident but rather my fly got caught in the flow while peeing. In the second or two it took me to notice, I'd soaked the front of my blue jeans and boxers right down to my crotch, so had to change them. I was around my family at the time, and while they didn't say anything I'm sure they must have noticed.