Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Real life situations that have forced you to hold when bursting

That's summed up the appeal and the horror that you get at the same time sometimes!  You might not be allowed or able to go to the loo but eventually you will, even if it's in your pants.    You said "no matter how badly I needed it" but didn't you hit a limit sometimes?

I've had driving jobs, often was bursting driving buses and it's very difficult, especially if behind on time, to justify going out of one's way to wee, make everybody wait in a parked bus.  But sometimes, I swear, I was driving tonnes of bus with one hand lodged elsewhere in utter desperation. 

Edited by rebeljaffa (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, rebeljaffa said:

That's summed up the appeal and the horror that you get at the same time sometimes!  You might not be allowed or able to go to the loo but eventually you will, even if it's in your pants.    You said "no matter how badly I needed it" but didn't you hit a limit sometimes?

I've had driving jobs, often was bursting driving buses and it's very difficult, especially if behind on time, to justify going out of one's way to wee, make everybody wait in a parked bus.  But sometimes, I swear, I was driving tonnes of bus with one hand lodged elsewhere in utter desperation. 

That reminds me of the time I was on a bus and waiting by the door for them to stop at the next stop. It was in the city centre in mid December and the traffic was heavy. As I stood beside the driver I commented on the traffic and he commented back,

”that’s the least of my issues today! My biggest problem is that I’m bursting for a loo and need to get into the bus depot then back out right away and all the way back to **** (easily a 45 minute run away) before my break and even then it’s just a turning bay with no loo!” 

I think from memory I sympathised but blushed as I found what he said so hot. I do wonder what happened next. 

1 minute ago, Mbgpeelover said:

That reminds me of the time I was on a bus and waiting by the door for them to stop at the next stop. It was in the city centre in mid December and the traffic was heavy. As I stood beside the driver I commented on the traffic and he commented back,

”that’s the least of my issues today! My biggest problem is that I’m bursting for a loo and need to get into the bus depot then back out right away and all the way back to **** (easily a 45 minute run away) before my break and even then it’s just a turning bay with no loo!” 

I think from memory I sympathised but blushed as I found what he said so hot. I do wonder what happened next. 

It wasn't me and I usually wouldn't have told you. If I did park by some toilets I just used to walk off silently, but it's horrible when fifty plus pairs of eyes know exactly where you're going and why they are sitting still for two minutes when they don't want to be.  Hated that!  It's the sort of situation where my desperation would only be arousing to somebody else!  It's all in the past, I don't do that anymore. 

6 minutes ago, rebeljaffa said:

It wasn't me and I usually wouldn't have told you. If I did park by some toilets I just used to walk off silently, but it's horrible when fifty plus pairs of eyes know exactly where you're going and why they are sitting still for two minutes when they don't want to be.  Hated that!  It's the sort of situation where my desperation would only be arousing to somebody else!  It's all in the past, I don't do that anymore. 

No need to be embarrassed. Chances are someone on the bus was wishing they could perhaps join you in going too but would be too scared you left without them lol 

10 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

No need to be embarrassed. Chances are someone on the bus was wishing they could perhaps join you in going too but would be too scared you left without them lol 

I'm complicated that way, I don't like to say, even with family sometimes (though a lot of my female desperation fetish involves the idea of women who don't like to say either)  I did go if I could, even if it meant an audience as I left the bus :P

I have mentioned this extensively elsewhere on the forum, but I had a job for over a year where there were no bathrooms outdoors or where all the bathrooms were closed so I had to hold it all day. In my high school they locked all of the girls bathrooms except for one, so I had to hold it for most of the day, that and plenty of situations involving long lines, long bus rides and other situations where I had to hold for hours.

Guest DesperateDiapy
8 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

In my high school they locked all of the girls bathrooms except for one, so I had to hold it for most of the day,

Why did they do that? Where the boys' bathrooms the same way?

Theres so many different jobs out there that prevent bathroom access or can limit it under situations. Solo shifts and crowded event/locations being the some I've experienced. In the US its basically not an issue but busses in other countries. But those are pretty common ones I think.

Until very recently, I used to live in an apartment with only 1 bathroom. When I've lived with anywhere from 1 to 3 other roommates which has caused some problems. Luckily, we only had to share between 4 of us for a very short time but my cousin whos been there since day 1 gave us a lot of troubles. She has a lot of stomach issues and theres been a lot of times where I'm just dying in the couch while I wait for her to finish blowing her bowels out.

19 hours ago, rebeljaffa said:

I did go if I could, even if it meant an audience as I left the bus

I was on the bus once when the driver stopped the bus and left to use the restroom. She didn't have to go off route. One of the bus stops was right outside a hospital, so she just walked in and used the bathroom in the ER. She apologized when she got back, and everyone was on the bus was like, "Don't apologize. When you've gotta go, you've gotta go!"

I was glad she stopped. I don't want someone suffering just because they can't get a bathroom break at work. I honestly think there's need to be more regulation of people's access to bathrooms while they're on the job/more public facilities in cities and in suburban/rural areas. I know that it's especially a problem for delivery drivers. 

Travel is my worst bladder nightmares. I do travel by car a lot and sometimes i miss the chance to pee on purpose so i can enjoy holding (or even the worse 😉). It's a lot of fun when i'm traveling alone but if i'm not the driver or traveling with someone else it is a little embarrassing to play the holding game.

Edited by mousopretty0 (see edit history)
On 5/5/2022 at 11:56 AM, rebeljaffa said:

I'm complicated that way, I don't like to say, even with family sometimes (though a lot of my female desperation fetish involves the idea of women who don't like to say either)  I did go if I could, even if it meant an audience as I left the bus :P

How about when the bus driver has to have a medical with a urine test... haha

@DesperateDiapy

"Why did they do that? Where the boys' bathrooms the same way?"

They found drugs and alcohol and the girls bathrooms so they locked all of them except for the one on the first floor across from the nurse's office where the nurse could always see what the girls were doing in the bathroom. The really frustrating thing is that all the boys bathrooms were open, so the girls had to make do with five stalls for the entire school, where as the boys probably had about 30 places to pee counting urinals than stalls and the three bathrooms on all three floors. In the second year towards the end they ended up blocking the boys bathrooms for the same reason, but for most of the time it was just the girls bathrooms that were locked, which is what made it especially frustrating.

I don’t know if she was bursting, but this reminded me of something that happened in a virtual work training class yesterday. The lunch break was supposed to be noon, but one of the instructors said ‘let’s just press on a little further- maybe 15 or 20 minutes’. One lady, who I don’t know other than from seeing her in the class, apparently was not muted when she reacted with ‘Ugh, I gotta PEE!’   Her name was Samantha, and she was pretty hot for what I would guess to be late 30s/ early 40s.  She was fit looking and had kind of a Mediterranean sort of appearance- very nice.  I admit I kept daydreaming about how bad she might actually have needed to go.

12 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@DesperateDiapy

"Why did they do that? Where the boys' bathrooms the same way?"

They found drugs and alcohol and the girls bathrooms so they locked all of them except for the one on the first floor across from the nurse's office where the nurse could always see what the girls were doing in the bathroom. The really frustrating thing is that all the boys bathrooms were open, so the girls had to make do with five stalls for the entire school, where as the boys probably had about 30 places to pee counting urinals than stalls and the three bathrooms on all three floors. In the second year towards the end they ended up blocking the boys bathrooms for the same reason, but for most of the time it was just the girls bathrooms that were locked, which is what made it especially frustrating.

Did the boys room ever have a line when they lost access too and if so how long were the lines and did they stop making fun of the girls after they got a line? Any sightings of leaks in line?

@Angusburger

"Did the boys room ever have a line when they lost access too and if so how long were the lines and did they stop making fun of the girls after they got a line? Any sightings of leaks in line?"

Even with only one boys room open I never saw a line (although there could have been one inside, which I wouldn't know about) and I never saw members of either sex wet themselves. But even with only one boys bathroom open with urinals men still had twice as many places to pee as the girls did.

I worked as a teacher once at a school where the male teachers organized a "men-weekend" every year. It was a former all-girls school, so there were far less male teachers and they held this weekend as a sort of bonding activity. I decided to go with them that year. They had rented a house in a more nature part of the country. One of the guys had a minivan that he would drive to there. So we were with like 7 or 8 people in the van.

As a typical guy thing, they had crates of beer in the trunk - more than enough for the whole weekend. And during the ride they all decided to already open some beers (except for the driver of course). I am not such a "men among each other" type, but I decided to participate. It brought a lot of joy in the van, but after a short while I already needed to pee. I really don't have the bladder capacity for long car rides, let alone for drinking alcohol during them! But nobody was mentioning a need to pee, so I decided to wait it out for a bit.

Just as I was starting to feel quite uncomfortable, others were also starting to complain about filling bladders. The driver had planned a rest stop at a "very nice spot along the way" where we also could eat something, but that was still like two hours away. This caused a discussion if we would stop more early, or if we would wait it out till then. It was not really a heavy discussion, more like a lot of joking and teasing around. Which made me quite nervous as I now was getting really desperate. I felt it was more about the teasing than really planning in a stop. I had stopped drinking, but I regretted the pints I already had had. I knew they were too much for me.

Lucky there was another guy that was a bit more serious too. And together with him I could convince the rest that we should take a short stop. Again with a lot of teasing and laughing, but I did not mind: I wanted to pee, and as soon as possible! Which even wasn't that soon, to my annoyance. We were on this highway circling a large city, with dense traffic and no areas to do even a quick rest stop. We saw signs for a gas station with facilities, a few kilometers further. It was decided we would stop there, but the traffic was quite slow so it took like ages to bridge those kilometers!

My bladder was really hurting at that point. It was like the beer was going down big time, I could feel it getting worse by the minute. There where the others were like just annoyed that they had to wait with a full bladder, I was in a totally desperate state. You know, that one person in your car that needs to pee so badly he is making a whole show around it? Yeah, that was me ... and I could not help it. I wished I could just wait it out, gritting my teeth or so, but I was in too much panic. It felt like I was about to wet my pants any next second.

We made the rest stop. And yes, I made it too. With a bladder that was painful for the rest of the day. And with a lot of comments from my colleagues that found my small bladder capacity super amusing. Luckily they did not comment on it the following days of the weekend. Guess for them it was just some thing that happened. No fetish lovers among them, I guess! 🙂 

I used to work in a call center (mainly inbound calls); I never had this happen to me, because typically the calls were pretty quick, but if someone were to call, and I hadn't keyed in the option in my phone for a quick break, I would have been required to stay on the call until it finished, no matter how long it was. 

I never had this happen to me in any of my jobs as far as I can recall, but the ones that *could* have been an issue were:

- Call center w/ outbound calls for long customer satisfaction surveys (can't leave in the middle of those!) 

- Classroom aide (had to ensure we were within ratio at any given time (so like 1 teacher/aide for however many kids) 

- Cashier jobs (the places I worked, you had to sign in with your own log in details so it wouldn't be a simple matter of just being able to switch with another person)

- Front desk at a gym (if I was the only one at the desk and/or there was no one else nearby, I wouldn't have been able to leave) 

Once my parents booked this pre-show party type thing with food and drinks before a starwars themed show at Disneyworld. I remember I drank alot of the unlimited diuretic sodas they had at the party and by the time I got to the show I was absolutely bursting, this was probably the closest I have ever come to a real public accident. I didn't wet myself though, thankfully. I ended up running to the bathroom in the middle of the show and doing my business, not really the right time and place to wet myself anyways lol!

Edited by WetandKinky13 (see edit history)
On 5/6/2022 at 5:58 PM, Mystic007 said:

I could list dozens and dozens of real life bursting situation but i'm just gonna resume everything in the following quote: "EVERY SINGLE TIME THAT I WENT FROM 0 TO 100 REAL FUCKING QUICK AFTER TOO MUCH BEERS"

Yup - for all the desperation fantasies that we project, talk about and write about, there is just no substitute for beer in the stakes of true desperate experiences. 🙂