Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female For women, how much does using your hand(s) help for holding it in?

It seems that so many women do this, in jamming or pressing a hand or both hands down into their crotch area, when desperate to pee and either while leaking or about to fully lose control.  

My questions involve:

-How well does this actually work in holding in your pee or is there another part of it that combines with doing this that helps avoid peeing yourself or holding it in as long as possible?  

-What happens if you remove your hand(s), will you pee yourself immediately or in a certain amount of time?  

-Lastly, has anyone had another person use their hand(s) in this fashion to try to help you hold it in?  If so, was there a specific situation or what ended up happening?

Thanks a ton in advance for any responses!

15 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

As a female I prefer only holding my crotch when in private as it’s not really socially appropriate in public even if really bursting. 
It does help in that it puts pressure on the tip of the urethra effectively blocking pee from coming out. However if you imagine my bladder like a huge damn about to burst and even blocking the escape route there really is only so long until the pressure gets too much. That could be the second the pressure is eased by removing the hand (or other firm object as straddling anything firm helps especially rocking on it or fidgeting around on it) or it could be slightly delayed due to my brain still thinking the pressure is there. 
has anyone else’s hand been there? Just once and it was incredible! The unpredictability of what they might do, the fact the hand was bigger than mine and stronger and the added fact I didn’t want to get someone else’s hand wet all helped immensely though I can tell you I definitely wasn’t sitting still on their hand because movement helps by telling my brain I am not in a position to pee and therefore must keep holding. 
When I don’t have another hand available I like to improvise with various things like a rolled up tea towel or cushion or even an empty bottle. Have to say the hand was far superior and I’d love to experience it again! 

It's nice to hear from someone who actually does it to prolong the activity and not just for the sake of looking good in a desperation video. Thank you for confirming it actually helps. Something I can't stand is when you can tell they're just putting their hand over their crotch without putting any pressure on the urethra, and only holding it there for a few seconds as if someone so close to wetting their pants that they resort to external pressure regains full control that quickly. Do you only need to use your fingertips to press on the urethra, or is it more of a pinching technique with your fingers and thumb? Also, did the person helping you touch your bladder at all with their other hand? 

Oh, and I still remember that video on your original xtube account where you were rocking back and forth and moaning with a cushion pressed into your crotch. That was spectacular, it's a shame it got deleted.   

Edited by Raziel (see edit history)
5 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Even aside from that, I have to disagree about the notion that people just do it to look good on video…..

Sorry if that comment came across as a blanket statement. That wasn't my intention. I was just thinking about those poorly acted videos where models put their hands near their crotch area but don't appear to be doing anything with them that will actually help the situation, whether that be providing additional pressure or trying to distract themselves. For me personally, the sight of a woman needing to pee so bad that she's using her hands as a last resort to hold it in is one of the hottest things imaginable, but that can be difficult to make convincing if the model isn't taking it seriously, which Mbg always seemed to do. 

I hope you find someone worthy of getting their hands wet 😉

Edited by Raziel (see edit history)
On 5/5/2022 at 4:14 PM, PrincessPEEach said:

For me, I feel like it doesn’t actually physically help hold the pee in. I’ve tried, and if I’m about to/actually peeing my hand can’t hold it back. But I think mentally there’s some aspect of trying to hold it in. Even aside from that, I have to disagree about the notion that people just do it to look good on video…..Personally, it feels like my hands are drawn there when I’m squirming and lots of times I don’t even know what to do with them. I might rest them there, or rub my thighs or squeeze and pinch myself just because I can’t keep them still.

But even more so, I find myself drawn to touching/grabbing/holding myself mostly because it just feels so good. I LOVE the way firm pressure feels when I’m desperate. It’s like a little jolt of pleasure. Rubbing or grinding against something totally adds to it.
I’ve never had another person help me hold like that, but it would be amazing.  Total fantasy. I hope they wouldn’t mind getting their hand wet🤷‍♀️

Does crossing your leg help you hold it in or feel more in control or bending your knees?

2 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Is there really ever anything on this forum that doesn’t periodically repeat itself? I mean it’s a fairly focused interest. There’s only so many original discussion points😂 but every time they get discussed there’s some different perspectives, so that’s cool! 

obviously you are right!

Guest DesperateDiapy
2 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Is there really ever anything on this forum that doesn’t periodically repeat itself? I mean it’s a fairly focused interest. There’s only so many original discussion points😂 but every time they get discussed there’s some different perspectives, so that’s cool! 

Us newbs got to throw our hat in the ring too. Can't let the veterans have all the fun. 😜

Guest Frankie
On 5/5/2022 at 6:14 PM, PrincessPEEach said:

For me, I feel like it doesn’t actually physically help hold the pee in. I’ve tried, and if I’m about to/actually peeing my hand can’t hold it back. But I think mentally there’s some aspect of trying to hold it in. Even aside from that, I have to disagree about the notion that people just do it to look good on video…..Personally, it feels like my hands are drawn there when I’m squirming and lots of times I don’t even know what to do with them. I might rest them there, or rub my thighs or squeeze and pinch myself just because I can’t keep them still.

But even more so, I find myself drawn to touching/grabbing/holding myself mostly because it just feels so good. I LOVE the way firm pressure feels when I’m desperate. It’s like a little jolt of pleasure. Rubbing or grinding against something totally adds to it.
I’ve never had another person help me hold like that, but it would be amazing.  Total fantasy. I hope they wouldn’t mind getting their hand wet🤷‍♀️

Yes I find it very arousing to see and love holding a woman's and her wetting my hand!  

On 5/5/2022 at 6:14 PM, PrincessPEEach said:

So when holding it, do you always end up intentionally having to let go, or are there times where it starts leaking or coming out on its own to where you try to hold it back?

On 5/5/2022 at 11:40 AM, Mbgpeelover said:

has anyone else’s hand been there? Just once and it was incredible! The unpredictability of what they might do, the fact the hand was bigger than mine and stronger and the added fact I didn’t want to get someone else’s hand wet all helped immensely though I can tell you I definitely wasn’t sitting still on their hand because movement helps by telling my brain I am not in a position to pee and therefore must keep holding

If you feel like sharing it: I would love to know the details about that situation. Or did you already post it anywhere else here?

• 2 weeks later...