Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Celebrating in my own naughty way

Recently there was a national holiday in my country, everyone was celebrating and i decided to celebrate in my own naught padded way.

I started by drinking a couple of beers, and after a while i felt the beer going to my bladder and i started to feel a bit naughty. So i went to my diaper drawer and i put on a pair. So, being slightly tipsy and not emptying my bladder yet, i decided to add to the pressure building in my bladder and drink another beer.
After a holding a while i decided to let go and empty my bladder into my diapers. I immediately felt the warmth spread and the weight that we are all so familiar with. 
Becoming increasingly intoxicated and naughty feeling i decided to join one of the numerous parties outside while being wet already fully intending to continue soaking the diapers at that party.

I put on some pants that i wouldn't mind getting wet encase the diaper started to leak and i walked to the nearest stage to join the party there. I am quite a shy peer and i cant go go when im nervous or when people are near me. This was the first time for me to go outside while wearing wet diapers, let alone peeing in them in public so i was quite nervous about it and there were people everywhere around me. Luckily i felt the pressure building in my bladder again, and after a lot of concentrating while still pretending to participate in the party and after the pressure has build up a lot more i managed to pee into my diapers again. I felt really naught and became really horny when i did that. So i quickly walked back home again in my really wet, warm and heavy diaper to enjoy my diaper some more alone if you understand what im saying